Nevertheless 알고 있지만 [2021]

I finish last week's two days back.

Ignoring what I know from the spoiler, I cannot honestly tell if Jae On is being a player . We think of him that way because we are swayed by Nabi's thoughts plus the reputation that precedes him.  From just purely their interactions , I feel he seems as enamored over her and maybe I could even dare say he is genuine with his feelings. So I can somewhat get why Nabi seems confused but yet she can't help herself. Unlike us audience who have "360 view" of what is happening , she doesn't. 

Since she feels unsure and uneasy at times (and is ignoring all the red flags), this  is a good reason for her to actually confront Jae On about the status of their relationship. I understand the the conflicting feelings within her. She is afraid of rejection as well.  When I see her go home to that empty house where stuff is not cleaned up , she does come from a rather troubled looking family background. Maybe they are alright financially but she maybe emotionally lost. So perhaps not so good at communicating what she feels. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

I think we'll have a clearer picture in this week's episode of how Jae Eon feel. We'll at least be able to confirm whether the man (hahaha, he's Oh Daepyo in The Witch's Diner) who punches Jae Eon is indeed because Jae Eon slept with his wife. I obviously hope it doesn't make us even more confused since the show will continue to tell the story from Nabi's POV.

E6dsLbxUYAA9BHt?format=jpg&name=large

This picture though, is so suggestive, because will a player give this kind of look? :idk: There's an air of awkwardness between them and they seem to be together here to "talk things out".

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

@bairama E5 text preview (Papago translation)

[Preview] Until when are you going to avoid me?

'I can't handle you,' Na-bi (Han So-hee) decides to settle her relationship with Jae-eon (Song Kang) and turns cold-hearted.

And Na-bi (Han So-hee) who heard an unexpected story from Seol-ah (Lee Yeol-eum) who happened to meet her. I do something that I will regret...

[5회 예고] 나 언제까지 피하게?

“난, 너 감당 안돼’, 나비(한소희)는 재언(송강)과의 관계를 정리하기로 결심하고 냉정하게 돌아선다.
그리고 우연히 만난 설아(이열음)에게서 뜻밖의 이야기를 듣게 된 나비(한소희). 후회할 일을 저지르고 마는데…

E5 Pre-release cut

Sh*t, this is against the rules. He cannot be this cute and where this puts Song Kang if I stray, LOLLL

:heart: I think I'll join you soon @Tofu

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

:heart: I think I'll join you soon @Tofu

bahaahahah...if Jae On is indeed a smarmy character , you and @Tofudon't have to feel bad about your SLS. :pandasipsip:...

I don't have SLS though. I am in the camp that this girl should just focus on her major and graduate . Her work has not been reflective of what she could be capable of. Do I sound like a naggy lecturer....ahahaa cause I am. 

Ooo cat fight? ahahahah

107982560.1.jpg

Actually I like this one ...but don't think  anything will materialise with Yoon Sol...think he is just a cameo :D

https://sports.donga.com/article/all/20210717/107997179/1

107997178.1.jpg

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I don't have SLS though. I am in the camp that this girl should just focus on her major and graduate . Her work has not been reflective of what she could be capable of. Do I sound like a naggy lecturer....ahahaa cause I am. 

sounds like.. Humm I will caption Songhwa from Hosplay 2 : "am I sound like an old geezer" hhhahahahahaha

OK ALL THE PREVIEW EP. 5 makes me sad this maybe the time to say goodbye little by little to that greatttttt SK as JE. There will be a lot of flashback like a mostly recent broke up couple do, I guess??  But new scenes of him never hurts :'( so hard to focus for moral story when 'type of Jaeon' is that visually great. When reality, it is mostly not :x but I do love when people start to talk about whats wrong/can be fixed in this kind of relationship hshshshshshsh

But sorry SK role for not getting the girl again, I do hope they will not make NB JE endgame because.. It just too.. Dreamy.

JE type will be the hardest to believe, there should be a lot of serious talk before it can work, plus it is difficult to be explained through little timeline within 10 eps. Its a long journey and it could be boring for viewers.. NB may have a lot questions she would not dare to ask him because his reputation as player/commitment issues, the other inputs are just too strong. It is really lot of work & risk if you are in NB shoes, so to fallin' for another good guy with good reputation is a great option too.

Ok let's see on today's episodee :')

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

Looks like she ends things with him

She cannot get over him

Spoiler

@bairama  The relationship already feels  unnecessarily  complicated from the start. 

However,  he is affected by the break-up. 

Now 1st lead and 2nd lead hair looks the same...battle of the fringe! :heiboi:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Now 1st lead and 2nd lead hair looks the same...battle of the fringe! 

:laugh: this will make @mademoisellehold on longer for joining @Tofupotato simp club :laugh: JE not that easy to surrender.

It affects both but I should be an old geezer too. Nabi just needs to FOCUS on her priority for now. But hell it is, JE smoothness with SK visual will be a hard distract.

After today episode I would like to know what you all think about Sol-Jiwan arc.. It's a bomb out there. But I'm kinda having it is more of toxic instead grow. Idk, I will watch ep. 5 first, I see there are lot of their scene in today episode (from flash recap in twitter)

• Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

3 minutes ago, bairama said:

fter today episode I would like to know what you all think about Sol-Jiwan arc.. It's a bomb out there. But I'm kinda having it is more of toxic instead grow. Idk, I will watch ep. 5 first, I see there are lot of their scene in today episode (from flash recap in twitter)

Hmmm not sure what to think of them. I don't know if they are both aware that they like each other romantically. But I know there were some developments so to speak in today's episode. 

• Like 3

@mademoiselle Seems like Director Oh came to beat up the person that is messing with Chae Jong Hyeop's crush -- always protecting him since Hot Stove League. :laugh:But I agreed with you, I prefer Chae Jong Hyeop with Nam Ji Hyun so I'm ok if he doesn't end up with Nabi and might even prefer it that way. Chae Jong Hyeop is too precious to be apart of all this Jae Eon/Nabi drama. LOL! 

b82da801b0ff81d05972dba241208871571d3d1b

During the break up, did Jae Eon refuse to explain himself because he thought it would be pointless? It seemed a bit like that to me. It's almost as if the comments from the classmates got to him about Nabi deserving more. Can both of them just communicate with each other? It's ok to feel embarrassed as long as you are true to yourself. 

Jae Eon's willingness to change is interesting to me because I wasn't expecting it this quickly. I guess sometimes you meet someone whose presence is enough for you to question the kind of life you've lived so far. :idk:

What kind of relationship does Jae Eon and Seol-A have with each other for him to feel indebted to her? I know they used to date but I thought he disliked people that got too clingy.

11 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Sh*t, this is against the rules. He cannot be this cute and where this puts Song Kang if I stray, LOLLL

Come, come! 

d23c5ae72159f32cde7cc6f9f180ca7b032c4f1d

I have already forsaken Song Kang and adopted Chae Jong Hyeop instead. :laugh:

• Haha 3

AWWWCH. I feel funny for my comments before episode 5 released. I like ep. 5 writing.

- my worry about getting Song Kang in screen. JE still doing strong. He will not disappear soon. Lol

- my thought about Nabi just should focus on her priority to grad. GAWD how can I not think of JE could be her biggest motivation for now. It is good & intriguing how they empower, give light to each other. Yes I like how they bring this. It is often reality, so we can't really judge & tell to cut off just like that when our closest people going through experience like Nabi's.

- Sol Jiwan arc. I like how it develops. Sol from the very first have intention to be exchange student for 'escaping'. I'm glad she can make it clearer for the decision. Jiwan just sometimes a kind of really annoying to me.

Mmm.. For the way NB-JE end up the sex things between them, after that fighting incident.. I just want to ask to him 'WTH ARE YOU REALLY DOING WITH OTHER GIRLS EXPLAIN ME.' It already chaos and I feel I can't left blank about it. Even it really hurts I want to know the fact directly from him.

What Tofu said below I agree.

7 hours ago, Tofu said:

During the break up, did Jae Eon refuse to explain himself because he thought it would be pointless? It seemed a bit like that to me. It's almost as if the comments from the classmates got to him about Nabi deserving more. Can both of them just communicate with each other? It's ok to feel embarrassed as long as you are true to yourself. 

WHAT HE IS REALLY THINKING.. It makes me nervous? Lol. It is confusing. Is he a call boy? Want to make girls feel pleasant by his presence as many as possible? Or he just simply in debt with these girls? What his motives? I'd like to know what forms him to the point he said himself "I'm sick of myself."

And the highlight also for the assist task. It is great they emphasize 'the negative thought it just maybe yours'. At first I expect JE would be making excuses for his own good to keep close to NB. Like, hhh another series of touchy then distracted. But the fact, he is great in his art's thing. He does really assist. It is platonic or.. He can be patient and still have unchanged motive to NB (keep close, get the benefits, can be like couple but still in his line. He is really sick). But how I like about this show is.. HIS MOTIVES ARE MYSTERY. HHAHAHA they are good for playing the viewer feelings. I hope they unfold it at the end, even it is sad ending for JaeNab.

P. S. I like JE with no fringe more~ give it back! :pandajustright:

somehow this tweet is..  :laugh::PiplupCry:

Dohyuk :1000:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

@bairama I'm actually not sure what to think of the relationship between Sol and Jiwan at this time. Sol seems to know how she feels about Jiwan, but Jiwan has yet to recognize her feelings. Jiwan said that they are best friends so Sol has to tell her everything, but I don't think that's a reasonable request. There are things people have to solve individually and it's up to them if they want to share it with others, best friend or not. I mean, my best friend never remember to tell me anything. She told me about her wedding a month before it happened, granted she also planned it extremely last minute too. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

OST 5

Chae Jong Hyeop has been adopted yesterday after I watched The Witch's Diner. Song Kang is already an Oppa so it's not forsaken LOL. I knew it was a matter of time I adopt this dimple anyway.

I haven't watched E5 (although I've seen cuts last night). I'll come back to discuss if I have more to say. From the get-go, it seems like the story (Jae Eon) is deviating from the webtoon. Netizens are expecting character development for his role. I guess I'd whacked his head if he picks a role that's 2D after giving me good stuff like Navillera and Sweet Home.

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Tofu said:

She told me about her wedding a month before it happened, granted she also planned it extremely last minute too. 

This omg. Thats why I'm so having hard times to not see Jiwan annoying.. 🥺 but I do learn points from them..

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I guess I'd whacked his head if he picks a role that's 2D after giving me good stuff like Navillera and Sweet Home.

Thats the spirit. And Kangie is #1 Jaeeon anti, just like Robert Pattinson with his Twilight saga :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

Episode 5

This episode confirms that Jae Eon was content of his relationship with Nabi — blurry as it may be — also confirms he isn't really seeing their relationship as girlfriend/boyfriend. However, little did he realise that what he's doing is what boyfriend does. I'm sure we can all agree on that, right? The good news is he was being loyal to Nabi and was not being a potential walking STD carrier behind her back, as confirmed by the scene with the woman whose brother punched Jae Eon.

I honestly am not happy with all the gossiping going on behind both Jae Eon and Nabi's back though. I mean, what was that from the girls at the workshop? She's all, "Oh I know Jae Eon is bad news so I was just flirting with him but I put a stop to it before things got serious" and made it sounded like she dumped Jae Eon and Nabi is now being played by Jae Eon. That sounds like someone was being salty and trying to save her own face/pride. *insert eye-rolling emoji* – I really need to find myself a good eye-rolling gif emoji soon.

Damn the fringe! Now Jae Eon looks like Chae Rok (Navillera)! And it's true, it does make him look a lot more innocent. It's great that Jae Eon wants to change. It's a good sign but I don't like his touchy-feely approach towards Nabi. I hope everyone is right that Jae Eon will get his character development because man, I really dislike watching "bad news" Song Kang.

I'm really not feeling anything for Do Hyuk here, or Do Hyuk with Nabi. Kinda glad Chae Jong Hyeop has more screen time in The Witch's Diner and is already matching with Nam Ji Hyun. I really can't ship him and Nabi either because then he would just be another rebound. I feel it is ddisrespectful to him.

EDIT:  @abs-oluteM @Tofu When Do Hyuk gave Nabi the lipstick... I imagined Jae Eon appear to tell Nabi, "Sunbae, Don't Put On That Lipstick!" :lmao2:

Hmm, maybe the below clip Han So Hee and Song Kang will help us better understand some scenes from the drama:

... but I'm so lazy to watch it at the moment. Hahaha. :pandaheadstomp:

Edit 2: I'm watching the clip now and I've to laugh, the real Song Kang cannot be Jae Eon. He's asking so many "Wae?" and look too innocent to be Jae Eon in real life. :lmao2:

Hahahahahahahaha :lmao2: I love both their reactions when they were asked if they'd cook for friends and the look on their face was priceless. Song Kang: "I don't even cook for myself!" :lmao2: Ok, this is an interesting clip as it shows interpretation of one's actions/words and the context between a man and a woman could lead to.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I honestly am not happy with all the gossiping going on behind both Jae Eon and Nabi's back though. I mean, what was that from the girls at the workshop? She's all, "Oh I know Jae Eon is bad news so I was just flirting with him but I put a stop to it before things got serious" and made it sounded like she dumped Jae Eon and Nabi is now being played by Jae Eon. That sounds like someone was being salty and trying to save her own face/pride. *insert eye-rolling emoji* – I really need to find myself a good eye-rolling gif emoji soon.

Awww say it louder.

And this too :

I really can't ship him and Nabi either because then he would just be another rebound. I feel it is disrespect of him and his long time crush.

Huhuhu

Its nice to read your writings. I can't explainnnn well! Hahahahah

I'm enjoying this thread too. Ok I think my status here in the page is doramaticbites highlighter for Nevertheless thread. Lul

Damn the fringe! Now Jae Eon looks like Chae Rok (Navillera)!

Edit: it is!!! Dang I want to watch it again for the sake of Song Kang version Chaerok hahahaha

Nevertheless is like fan service after I'm falling hard to Song Kang in Navillera :zzzz:

Will watch the clip later!! Interesting idea of their own opinion, like a common sense checker lol

• Like 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

15 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Chae Jong Hyeop has been adopted yesterday after I watched The Witch's Diner. Song Kang is already an Oppa so it's not forsaken LOL. I knew it was a matter of time I adopt this dimple anyway.

Good decision! 

b8baa7e8708dc49825b1b86f08eb8c4bc2dd6d26

Agreed that Jae Eon is deviating a bit from his webtoon character. I like character development so I'm happy to see that. It would be a frustrating series if he never changed or tried to change. Plus, Jae Eon's new hair does make him seem a bit more innocent. What are we going to do now that Song Kang and Chae Jong Hyeop have the same hairstyle with those puppy love expressions going on?! :scaredpanda2::laugh:

@mademoiselle I'm with you on the gossiping at the school. Are they all even friends if they talk so much crap about each other?! :niu:

10 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

When Do Hyuk gave Nabi the lipstick... I imagined Jae Eon appear to tell Nabi, "Sunbae, Don't Put On That Lipstick!"

HAHAHAHA!! It was such a strange gift but hey, if Do Hyuk gave me a lipstick, I would accept it too! :lmao2: 

7 hours ago, bairama said:

Nevertheless is like fan service after I'm falling hard to Song Kang in Navillera

LOL!! Yes, it has been! :laugh:

• Haha 3

@bairama Good that you have seen Navillera. It's not a show to be missed if we want "good" Song Kang.

@Tofu You just killed me with that Chae Jong Hyeop's gif. It lifted my mood immediately too. I was feeling rather overwhelmed at work and is now taking my lunchbreak, eating lunch while reading JH. That gif is really making me smileeeee. :wow::love: Thank you Tofu!

I don't think those 2 girls at Jae Eon's workshop were friends with Nabi, at least not close. But I expected the ones in her class not to be so gossipy and inconsiderate.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3
22 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

You just killed me with that Chae Jong Hyeop's gif. It lifted my mood immediately too. I was feeling rather overwhelmed at work and is now taking my lunchbreak, eating lunch while reading JH. That gif is really making me smileeeee. Thank you Tofu!

Hahaha!! I also sent it to my friend and told them to look at it when they are having a bad day. :lmao2:

22 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Did any of you watch the BTS religiously? Coz I didn't hahahahahahaha

Nope. Maybe just one or two? :brb:

• Haha 2