Nevertheless 알고 있지만 [2021]

On 7/19/2021 at 10:17 AM, mademoiselle said:

Did any of you watch the BTS religiously? Coz I didn't hahahahahahaha

Nope! Hahahahahaha I even haven't watched update for The Devil Judge yet! Drama schedule is busy~~ NOM NOM NOMMMM :pandapopcorn: HHHAHAHA

On 7/18/2021 at 5:52 PM, mademoiselle said:

I'm watching the clip now and I've to laugh, the real Song Kang cannot be Jae Eon. He's asking so many "Wae?" and look too innocent to be Jae Eon in real life. 

Hahahahahahahaha I love both their reactions when they were asked if they'd cook for friends and the look on their face was priceless. Song Kang: "I don't even cook for myself!"  Ok, this is an interesting clip as it shows interpretation of one's actions/words and the context between a man and a woman could lead to.

I finally bring myself to watch this one! I have to praise the concept it is really interesting to bring their own perspective!!! HHHAHAHAHA SMART MOVE, NFLIX. It is kinda a common sense checker lol :Niceu:

When both said about cook for friend it is really funny. Their WAE was even in sync :laugh: we're all agree, so then Nabi, based on the common sense, you should already see the potato boy has intentions to you :JuiceGhost:

Add: mostly men in 20s of my country see relationship between NB - JE is literally FWB. It kinda trending too here. It is interesting to know that most of you all not see it as FWB in your meanings! Hahaha but here, when JE did 'sweet' things, they think it just normal for FWB since the boy needs to make efforts for stay earning the 'benefit' by those attention things.

So the question of what are we from one or both of the FWB parties is relatable when one or both have feelings. Also mostly men here just claim JE as a problematic player! Fboi phase indeed in their mind bcs all of the FWB definition here LOL. It is still FWB even it is sweet when they are still not claiming 'we are in relationship' even already making love, something like that here. Somehow it makes the reaction to the show is really funny. They rage for Jaeeon & wants to protect Nabi (yes the factor of Sohee is a hot talk when TWOTM aired also help. She is so beautiful & great on the role. So the boys tend to use "I'll be good to you Nabi, just please be with me" when watch this show) :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

23 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama This show has too much BTS. I cannot keep up, LOL

LOL ikr, I cannot keep up too. The BTS has good buzzes out there so.. Yea many can still keep it up then 

"He'll probably do that big doe-eyed thing as usual.." :laugh: exactly :brb:

I take a peek on YT comments section from sw00n (slice of scenes) and it made me stress a bit hhhahahaha

Spoiler

imho, the untie hair scene is overrated.

It reveals she was one of JE used too. What so bada## about that?

:idk:

• Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

Big doe-eyes is Song Kang's specialty :lmao2:

1 hour ago, bairama said:

the untie hair scene is overrated.

It reveals she was one of JE used too. What so bada## about that?

Are you talking about the ending scene where Nabi told whatever her name is Jae Eon likes to do it with girls with their hair tie up? If so, yes, not badass at all. Kinda stupid. Nothing to be proud of.

Unless she is testing the water ...

• Haha 2
  • Tasty 1
17 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Are you talking about the ending scene where Nabi told whatever her name is Jae Eon likes to do it with girls with their hair tie up? If so, yes, not badass at all. Kinda stupid. Nothing to be proud of.

Unless she is testing the water ...

Yup that one. I see many comments Nabi was being cool there when I'm uhmm.. It's like opening your card bare when you are angry losing the gamble?? Yeah unless she is. 

@TRaNzwould be fun if you try to watch this and have your thoughts about Nabi choices (the FL) :brb:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

BTS

20 hours ago, bairama said:

Yup that one. I see many comments Nabi was being cool there when I'm uhmm.. It's like opening your card bare when you are angry losing the gamble?? Yeah unless she is. 

Apparently in the webtoon, Nabi told Seol Ah on purpose she slept with Jae Eon so that Seol Ah and Jae Eon can't get back together. This was because webtoon Jae Eon was a jerk and had wanted to get back with Seol Ah. And then later Jae Eon showed that he wanted to reconcile with Nabi but this was only because he wants to revenge Nabi for ruining his chance with Seol Ah. Webtoon Nabi was also not that great of a character since she wasn't sincere with Do Hyuk and was stringing him along knowing that he likes her (and she herself couldn't get over Jae Eon).

Pfffttt... sounds like nobody is "good - good" in this webtoon. LOL.

• Shocked 3
On 7/22/2021 at 2:44 PM, mademoiselle said:

Apparently in the webtoon, Nabi told Seol Ah on purpose she slept with Jae Eon so that Seol Ah and Jae Eon can't get back together. This was because webtoon Jae Eon was a jerk and had wanted to get back with Seol Ah. And then later Jae Eon showed that he wanted to reconcile with Nabi but this was only because he wants to revenge Nabi for ruining his chance with Seol Ah. Webtoon Nabi was also not that great of a character since she wasn't sincere with Do Hyuk and was stringing him along knowing that he likes her (and she herself couldn't get over Jae Eon).

so dramaaa! :cry:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

Ay the heck, just finished ep2, gonna do the other 3 tonite....

Freaking this kdrama is Spicy .... was not aware of what was to come or the rating classification for this show. AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

ya'll bein cheeky n sly watching this spicy stuff hahahahaha

• Haha 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

mannn this drama sooo spiccyyyy HAHAHAHAHA

out of nowhere freaking, shes mounting him on the couch in her dreams....thats gonna be fun watching the BTS if it covers it. HAHAHAHAHA

Gonna take a break before starting ep 4 and then 5.

Ok...i am behind, so apologies.

Will say this...i will watch the drama through to the end, BUT I probably wont like it as much.

Why? So far all I have seen it do is portray all males as dirty pigs that play girls. I absolutely hate that. Gives the wrong impression because not all guys are like that. believe me, I know.

Just makes girls think otherwise of guys and assume that theyre all the same. Load of crap. 

NaBi i adore because of her innocence thus far. Bit Na is my fav, Sol is also a fav (recognized her from the Urban Zakapa - I dont love you enough MV) SeoA is cute pretty a bit annoying...sensing some vibes shes got it in for Sol.

Most of the guys portrayed on here so far are trash except KyuHyun and SeHun...of course this all off of what i seen so far.

Real life scenarios...yeah pretty real...sadly....just how the world is these days regarding love and relationships.

Sooo spicy this dramaa.......spiccyyyyy HAHAHAHAHA :smug:

• Haha 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

@TRaNz Hahaha don't worry. We know not all guys are like that. Just Jae Eon being trashy I thought LOLLLL. And that chubby sunbae too (can't remember which episode).

Sol is my fave as well. Just something about her... but wish she is more fleshed out. Bit Na is... how to say, has got her own style and flair. I find her more interesting than Nabi to be honest. I don't find Nabi innocent at all and she's definitely not the kind of girl I like. Wait no, I'd say not a female character I like in dramas.

We'll wait for you to catch up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1

@TRaNz just like moi said, don't worry. We know it's not like all the guys are, but it's more on.. Nabi's seems attracted to something that risky for her, anyway she does like it. But she came from exhausting journey, then meet Jaeeon who I think a bit betteeeerrrr from her previous ex. So it's kinda understandable if JE makes her comfortable.. And there will be tofu's favorite, the potato boy, this show still has good guy I guess. And if you don't mind spoiler:

Spoiler

the original webtoon endgame for Nabi is actually with the potato boy (the good & sincere guy)

50 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Real life scenarios...yeah pretty real...sadly....just how the world is these days regarding love and relationships.

and yeahhh for this.. Sigghhhhhh

50 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Sooo spicy this dramaa.......spiccyyyyy HAHAHAHAHA

why when you said this my mind goes to that spicy chicken KFC has HHAHAHAHAHA

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

Welcome @TRaNz!! 

17 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

WAH?! :scaredpanda2:

Nabi and Jae Eon are meant for each other if that's how they were in the webtoon. Why treat our potato boy like that?! :niu:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
On 7/19/2021 at 11:17 AM, mademoiselle said:

Did any of you watch the BTS religiously? Coz I didn't hahahahahahaha

No...ahahaha but I know got a lot who ship them on twitter. I don't feel anything.

23 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Ay the heck, just finished ep2, gonna do the other 3 tonite....

Freaking this kdrama is Spicy .... was not aware of what was to come or the rating classification for this show. AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

ya'll bein cheeky n sly watching this spicy stuff hahahahaha

I am looking forward to your male POV on this. Do you think Jae On is a player? The more I watch , the less I think he is. He may have been very friendly and somewhat a bit too touchy with her at first but I attribute that to him liking her . And I  don't see him being so friendly  to just any girl.

I feel like the Nabi's insecurity stems from her being overly sensitive to the gossip around her ( and in eps 5 we can see when the friends were chatting , the truth was all twisted), as well as her baggage from her past relationship and her family situation . I was more annoyed with her than anything while watching eps 5. She wasn't honest with her feelings but she is expecting him to be. She wants to move on but yet she allows him to help her. So what does she expect now? For me she is the one that is sending the confusing signals.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

21 minutes ago, bairama said:

yeaa XD I fall easily to his voice. Almost love all his kdrama ost, from Goblin, WWW, IOTNBO, then this

Yes...love his deep voice. He and Bit Na's story is somewhat annoying ( because of Bit Na ) but also very cute all at the same time. Maybe because it is clear they both really like / love each other but had trouble crossing over from friends to lovers. But it's good that they are together now. 

• Like 3
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

I feel like the Nabi's insecurity stems from her being overly sensitive to the gossip around her ( and in eps 5 we can see when the friends were chatting , the truth were all twisted), as well as her some baggages from her past relationship and her family situation . I was more annoyed with her than anything while watching eps 5. She wasn't honest with her feelings but she is expecting him to be. She wants to move on but yet she allows him to help her. So what does she expect now? For me she is the one that is sending the confusing signals.

Yeah. Preach it.

I'll be honest, the more I watch the more I dislike Nabi as a character. She reminds me so much of my old friend. Knowing it is wrong BUT never listen to others' advice and continues to do the wrong thing. I also don't like Jae Eon or any characters in this drama too.

Sorry Song Kang and Chae Jong Hyeop. You guys are cute here but the characters are not helping xP

It's relatable to the younger ones maybe and especially those who perhaps have the same experience (or they like the spicy scenes) but to me, it's not fluttering my heart at all. Bad boys/Players just don't make the cut. LOL.

BTS

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes...love his deep voice.

Eh uhm wait, Sam Kim is not the one that played Bitna boyfriend XD but I see your point, he is having resemblance with Bitna's bff to boyfriend with that look.

And agree with you & @mademoiselle about the thoughts after watching it to ep. 5, the characters are turbulance. Especially the highlight is Nabi. They are on the way. It might exhausting to watch though, I'd like to know what's going on their mind because it resembles a lot around my age so I can better understand if my friends tell me their story.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

wow, ok. SO.

I didnt want to quote 7 different posts so Ill jsut rant here. Yes Rant. Apologies. Show me out of the thread if need be.

Now remember im basing what i say from here onwards on their characters not the actors and actresses themselves. I mean, 2 actresses scored an extra follower on IG last nite coz i think they're wonderful.... :heart:

from Ep 3 to Ep 5.....

I can say I dislike Na Bi after @bairama mention about NaBi liking risky things. For me it was because I've been on the other end of it. Where you 'like' a girl, but she keeps going back to a guy that treats her like a toy. She knows shes gonna get hurt by him, but keeps going back. It actually pisses me off watching this on the show since well....I can relate to it in RL.

I get that shes probably just really REALLY wanting a relationship, but everyone around her has said it....find a decent guy, just not Jae Eon. 

Now Jae Eon......he is just like a piece of art work.....one that deserves to be in the trash.

Sick of his character. how many times to they need to emphasize how he doesnt understand personal space and that all he wants is sex. OMFG seriously his character needs to be axed from the show. Its stupid.

I hate seeing his face, coz hes all touchy feel and all in NaBi's space. At this point its like..yeah we get it...you want to sleep with her..relax bro.....shheesshhh

I know some people might say, 'he can change', yeah agreed, he can. But wat spastic tries to change whilst having a rep of sleeping around, still hanging with different girls and then nose diving into another girl all up in her space? 

Ughh frustratingggg... HAHAHAHA

the start of ep5 was good with that girls brother rocking up and doing what he did. Almost the best thing I've seen in the drama yet....well almost.... haha

Now the good stuff.

Bit Na and Kyu Hyun.....bout fkin time. KH...awesome dude. Took his shot, didnt work out, tried to move on but not interfere with the former flame. Of course he holds Bit Na close to his heart and was the knight in shining armour.

I liked the push n pull between them.

Sol and SeoA im still waiting for the full proper reconciliation and like them to both work it out. Driving me nuts but Sol is just holding back....ahhhhhh....hahahha

The 2 department workers MinYoung and GyeongJun....i sense something starting between them for sure after his offer to her to 'help' her out.

Now so far for DoHyeok.....seems good so far. Shows interest but not a creep like JE. Does the meaningful things and is thoughtful towards NB.......characteristics seem soo familiar. almost like me......**coughcough** ANYWAY

This is one show im going to be triggered and raging through out the whole thing BUT Ill watch all eps.

It hits real life scenarios yes, but I just hate how half of this drama thus far is just portraying guys as players to get with girls to sleep with them. Not gonna lie most things i watch, when it gets to a spicy scene im like giggly and crack a tiny smile and its like heyyy sessssyy time...in this show...once it gets spicy....freaking want to throw my keyboard into the screen. :pandarage:

Well....good rant/chat......

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

20 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

I know some people might say, 'he can change', yeah agreed, he can. But wat spastic tries to change whilst having a rep of sleeping around, still hanging with different girls and then nose diving into another girl all up in her space? 

Ughh frustratingggg... HAHAHAHA

hahahaha that is why I wanted to see your POV and so glad you posted. Because sometimes us girls tend romanticise a lot things , and being kdrama trained for years of accepting "jerks" who would experience character development , it is common for us ( or me at least) to overlook or justify things. It is interesting to see how you perceive his character. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1