Nevertheless 알고 있지만 [2021]

41 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

I can say I dislike Na Bi after @bairama mention about NaBi liking risky things.

wooowwww upppsss sorry. It's on my perspective! It's like she is liking risky things to me, I mean. Lul. She attracted to JE maybe in many factor. And it's make sense bcs her past relationship is no good at all. JE is having kind sides too, well maybe to her it is sooo far from her ex.

YOUR RANTS ARE WELCOME HERE. BRING ITTTTT :CharmanderYay:

41 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Now Jae Eon......he is just like a piece of art work.....one that deserves to be in the trash.

Sick of his character. how many times to they need to emphasize how he doesnt understand personal space and that all he wants is sex. OMFG seriously his character needs to be axed from the show. Its stupid.

I hate seeing his face, coz hes all touchy feel and all in NaBi's space. At this point its like..yeah we get it...you want to sleep with her..relax bro.....shheesshhh

OMFG nah, when I find girls are defending JE with his history might be from broken family as he neglect deep feelings & Nabi doesn't talk about it (some of us still want to know WHY he becomes like that), most guy watcher will rage just like you do "we get it...you want to sleep with her" AHHHAHAHAHAHAHA ok. But his touchy is really freaking annoying. The hair tie when Nabi will do her presentation is really creepy.

Me: I LOVE YOU SONGKANG BUT I HATE JAEEON WITH BURNING PASSION LOL.

But tranz, besides the "sleep" do you can see them as lovers? Or it just clearly fwb to you?

And truuuuuu Kyuhyun is awesome dude. Maybe the one favorable men character in this show by far. Idk yet about the potato guy.

About the spicy scenes in this show, I FEEL YOU HAHAHAH it just becomes too much DUDEEEEEEE ENOUGH SHOWING US hhahhahahahahaahahaha

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@TRaNz Awesome. You're already up-to-date! Now I can start asking Qs! Hahaha.

Ok first lemme guess who the two girls you followed. Is it Sol and Bit Na? Please tell me you find girls like Ji Wan annoying. I really and honestly do not wish there is some Girl-Girl love thing going on with Ji Wan and Sol. But I think it really is going towards that way at least for Sol. Sigh.

Bit Na and Kyun Hyun are cute. Ok rephrase, the show executed it cutely. I'm not sure I'd like it if I'm one of them in this relationship. Plus, I still don't like that Bit Na does one night stand with men. I mean, is she sleeping with just single man or just any guy she feels "is OK" and doesn't care if that guy has a partner or not. I forgot to mention before because if she wants sex only, Jae Eon would have been perfect for her, but how come she never went with him & introduce Nabi to him instead?

Ok @TRaNz, here's the question because I was confused when I watched it (so did others). That episode where we saw Nabi and Jae Eon spending many nights together. Other than sex, they cuddle each other to sleep and seems to spend a lot of time together other than sex. He even spent a day with her, buy her bday present and cheer her up. Do guys only wanted to be "Friends with Benefit" go to that extent spending time with the girl if he's insincere? He ran from one platform to the other to catch her. A guy who just uses a girl for sex would do that??? I just find it hard to believe that a guy who's a jerk, not wanting commitment etc would waste so much time and effort on one woman when he easily can charm his way to many women's beds.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1
1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

hahahaha that is why I wanted to see your POV and so glad you posted. Because sometimes us girls tend romanticise a lot things , and being kdrama trained for years of accepting "jerks" who would experience character development , it is common for us ( or me at least) to overlook or justify things. It is interesting to see how you perceive his character. 

haha :duckhearts:

Like, I get they need to put somewhat of a bad guy in there, but when hes in the picture its too focused on his antics. Yes character development. Always a possibility in kdramas, but this looks to be what, 10 eps? adn we're already halfway? I mean if they rush things of him becoming a better person, itll just seem rushed in such a short time frame.

I really hope DH turn outs to be a proper genuine decent guy, coz then otherwise this drama just turns out to be one about all guys getting with girls or quick hook ups.

1 hour ago, bairama said:

wooowwww upppsss sorry. It's on my perspective! It's like she is liking risky things to me, I mean. Lul. She attracted to JE maybe in many factor. And it's make sense bcs her past relationship is no good at all. JE is having kind sides too, well maybe to her it is sooo far from her ex.

YOUR RANTS ARE WELCOME HERE. BRING ITTTTT :CharmanderYay:

OMFG nah, when I find girls are defending JE with his history might be from broken family as he neglect deep feelings & Nabi doesn't talk about it (some of us still want to know WHY he becomes like that), most guy watcher will rage just like you do "we get it...you want to sleep with her" AHHHAHAHAHAHAHA ok. But his touchy is really freaking annoying. The hair tie when Nabi will do her presentation is really creepy.

Me: I LOVE YOU SONGKANG BUT I HATE JAEEON WITH BURNING PASSION LOL.

But tranz, besides the "sleep" do you can see them as lovers? Or it just clearly fwb to you?

And truuuuuu Kyuhyun is awesome dude. Maybe the one favorable men character in this show by far. Idk yet about the potato guy.

About the spicy scenes in this show, I FEEL YOU HAHAHAH it just becomes too much DUDEEEEEEE ENOUGH SHOWING US hhahhahahahahaahahaha

Nahh no need to be sorry, you bringing it up was a good point which i could relate. no stess :SquirtleSquadCool:

Yeah NB is attracted to JE...physically...so that becomes one of the main reasons she keeps giving into him despite she knows hes been around.

You'd think that if someone has a bad previous relationship, their next one they would be more wise, alert and harder to crack open. 

Mmm, yeah it is true we still have to find out his side of why he is the way he is, but it'll need to be a damm good reason because lets say as your suggestion of him having family issues.....Thats ridiculous, (if im being to blunt here i apologise @bairama :hug:) but to say I've had issues with family is why im sleeping around with several girls leading them on and then moving on. Sounds silly doesnt it? 

If its because hes an 'artist' and wanted to explore and do whateva with relationships in order to become a better creator as the professor said....then the professor needs to get axed from the school. haha. Load of rubbish.

I mean look, it is a kdrama, so possibility of being lovers, but itll just be not believable in 5 episodes. Friend with benefits? yeah that would make sense, its already established well.

hahaha Spiiccyyyy.....such a spicy drama, first one ive watched where the spice level was this much. hahaha

8 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Ok first lemme guess who the two girls you followed. Is it Sol and Bit Na? Please tell me you find girls like Ji Wan annoying. I really and honestly do not wish there is some Girl-Girl love thing going on with Ji Wan and Sol. But I think it really is going towards that way at least for Sol. Sigh.

Bit Na and Kyun Hyun are cute. Ok rephrase, the show executed it cutely. I'm not sure I'd like it if I'm one of them in this relationship. Plus, I still don't like that Bit Na does one night stand with men. I mean, is she sleeping with just single man or just any guy she feels "is OK" and doesn't care if that guy has a partner or not. I forgot to mention before because if she wants sex only, Jae Eon would have been perfect for her, but how come she never went with him & introduce Nabi to him instead?

Ok @TRaNz, here's the question because I was confused when I watched it (so did others). That episode where we saw Nabi and Jae Eon spending many nights together. Other than sex, they cuddle each other to sleep and seems to spend a lot of time together other than sex. He even spent a day with her, buy her bday present and cheer her up. Do guys only wanted to be "Friends with Benefit" go to that extent spending time with the girl if he's insincere? He ran from one platform to the other to catch her. A guy who just uses a girl for sex would do that??? I just find it hard to believe that a guy who's a jerk, not wanting commitment etc would waste so much time and effort on one woman when he easily can charm his way to many women's beds.

Yeah I followed Sol (Lee Ho Jung) and Bit Na (Yang Hye Ji). Sol coz i liked her in the Urban Zakapa - I Dont love you enough MV and shes very yepuuuu~~ Bit Na, i really dig her look in this drama as she reminds me of Yerin for kpop group GFriend. otherwise in her other dramas she looks soft n cute. ahhahahaha

Omg Ji Wan, i mean she looks like Pyo Ye Jin in some shots, but her character...yeah just too much immature characteristics. Bit of a cringe for me. Like how she behaves with Sol, childish. hahaha.

Fair call on Bit Na and her antics. Can be bought on almost the same level as JE. But thats what i mean they focused too much on JE's antics of getting with a girl. Coz its not focused with BN, you dont get the big impression shes a hoe.

I think someone mentioned it earlier about KH and BN just having that hard time coming to terms with expressing their true feelings and the push and pull game became more apparent in eps 3 thru to 5.

This last question.....annoys me...not you just my answer will annoy me. (let me get my cheap keyboard to type as ill throw it at the wall when im done)

Do guys go through all that trouble even only being Friends with benefit? Often they will. Why? Guys, when they dont have a lot of available options for a fling with girls or are running low on girls, will do whatever it is to try keep them keen on them. Especially if they are easy to convince like how NaBi is, they will stay on it. Think about it, if you had a task given to you, would you want the easy one or the harder one? Easy one of course, get you what you want quicker and easier.

Is this real? **sigh* yeah it is, seen it in real life before and know of some guys who are like this. It really pisses me off. Coz thats how you harm the trust on girls and they become more harder and unwilling to just say more than Hello to guys who literally just want to say a few words to break the ice for a conversation and no more than that.

Anyway back to the drama, so JE, his history is becoming more apparent as we see in each episode, more girls know about how he is and have ended with him or just stayed clear of him. He knows this so without trying to lose NB, gotta go do the few extra things to hold on to her. NB is slowly learning his antics and has been stand off-ish with him a few times, so he cant just stand infront of her and smile to win her easy for sessy bedroom fun.

Look, like i mentioned before it is a kdrama so he 'can' become a better person and stop his rubbish player image and stick with NB from here on out......but im not holding my breath on it. Well I mean if it does happen ill still call this drama trash anyway. LMFAO

• Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

Thanks @TRaNz!

With what you said then it'd be hard to tell if the guy is serious or not. :pandathink::scaredpanda2:

I actually Google Friends with Benefit and normally this should be between 2 people who agrees to it, not supposed to be one-sided. If it is one-sided, then one side is hoping the another side will eventually wanting to be serious and go into a relationship... which pretty much describe Nabi.

My POV on Nabi is that other than not only Jae Eon is charming and attractive, she craves attention & love (from the lack of it from her family). Jae Eon happens to be there when she felt vulnerable but honestly though, her love is shallow, because she got over her first BF quite quickly and rebounded onto Jae Eon. Although in some ways, I kinda think it might be a good thing - being heartbroken isn't exactly a nice feeling so the faster one can get over it of course it's a good thing :idk:

As for the ending of the drama, I don't want Do Hyuk with Nabi. I don't like Nabi's character so far so if Do Hyuk is going to be the "good" guy then no, he's too good for Nabi. And if Jae Eon genuinely fell for Nabi (but didn't know it and now is on the route to discover this), then ok, they can get back together. Otherwise it's best they just focus on their academics and career instead of love. LOL.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2
47 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Look, like i mentioned before it is a kdrama so he 'can' become a better person and stop his rubbish player image and stick with NB from here on out......but im not holding my breath on it. Well I mean if it does happen ill still call this drama trash anyway. LMFAO

I said before here, if the writer makes him change to better person, its good. But it will such a LONG WAY. If then he is better within the timeframes (which is short, we just have 5 episodes left) and end up with Nabi, it just too dreamy wth. It would be make this drama straight to the trash for me too. LOL

No problem with blunty. I preach some of your pointss. Now it becoming more make sense as you said this:

47 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Do guys go through all that trouble even only being Friends with benefit? Often they will.

.. Yea. To think about, bcs having affair also have efforts like this anyway. Secret relationship sighhhh

Is your keyboard ok lemme hug it, poor square LMAO

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

With what you said then it'd be hard to tell if the guy is serious or not.

Its the same for guys, hard to tell if a girl just wants to lead a guy on for a quick fling or interested in a serious relationship.

Thats how some guys lose confidence and just stay single......... :letalQQ:

7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I actually Google Friends with Benefit and normally this should be between 2 people who agrees to it, not supposed to be one-sided. If it is one-sided, then one side is hoping the another side will eventually wanting to be serious and go into a relationship... which pretty much describe Nabi.

Yeah you are right, its shouldnt be fully classified as Friends with Benefit yet since we assume Nabi is actually all in for a relationship but not JE.......(wow one sided love....why does that sound familiar..... -_-" ) hahahaha

9 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

My POV on Nabi is that other than not only Jae Eon is charming and attractive, she craves attention & love (from the lack of it from her family). Jae Eon happens to be there when she felt vulnerable but honestly though, her love is shallow, because she got over her first BF quite quickly and rebounded onto Jae Eon. Although in some ways, I kinda think it might be a good thing - being heartbroken isn't exactly a nice feeling so the faster one can get over it of course it's a good thing

Yeah i can agree with some of this. Like Her family issues cause her to just want to be loved. JE is there for her, but the thing is hes there for not the reason she thinks hes there for. Shes just temporary to him (well as far as we know it for now)

Youre right, being heart broken isnt great at all, but for most people, they wouldnt be up back into another relationship straight away. Most would avoid until they can stand on their 2 feet again and usually it involves locking up their emotions from new people so its harder to get to know them. Like theyre more guarded for future relationships.

12 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

As for the ending of the drama, I don't want Do Hyuk with Nabi. I don't like Nabi's character so far so if Do Hyuk is going to be the "good" guy then no, he's too good for Nabi. And if Jae Eon genuinely fell for Nabi (but didn't know it and now is on the route to discover this), then ok, they can get back together. Otherwise it's best they just focus on their academics and career instead of love. LOL.

Hmm yeah true....im just assuming coz shes the female lead shes going to be the "good" one...I could be wrong...she could be trash too. LOL.

12 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I never thought I would see @TRaNz write lots of essay replies. This will take me some time to read through everything.

OMG am sorry...i didnt realize until i hit Submit and saw it....LOL...its just mainly me complaining anyway....AHHAHAHAHA

6 minutes ago, bairama said:

I said before here, if the writer makes him change to better person, its good. But it will such a LONG WAY. If then he is better within the timeframes (which is short, we just have 5 episodes left) and end up with Nabi. It just too dreamy. It would be make this drama straight to the trash for me too. LOL

No problem with blunty. I preach some of your pointss. Now it becoming more make sense as you said this:

.. Yea. To think about, bcs having affair also have efforts like this anyway. Secret relationship sighhhh

Is your keyboard ok lemme hug it, poor square LMAO

haha yeah agreed,  could be too short of a serie to make feel a bit more real.

Its like the main leads are now uninteresting to viewers AHAHAHAH, focus on the other characters .

Yeah it sucks how some guys will do such things just to keep girls keen on them for "benefits" , I hate it. I steer away from that topic of convo when or IF i have current friends in that situation. Their choice and all. I mean I might throw in a few lines about she deserves better stop wasting her time and toying with emotions etc etc. But their life and they can bare the consequences if any.

HAHAHA its only the wireless work keyboard....who cares. hahaha :laugh:

• Haha 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

11 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Its the same for guys, hard to tell if a girl just wants to lead a guy on for a quick fling or interested in a serious relationship.

Thats how some guys lose confidence and just stay single......... :letalQQ:

Ahhhhh yea.. We do live in imperfect world.. So hardddd.. :cry:

All and all, to choose being good (nah I mean not that good 2D, just you know, far from Jaeeon maybe in this context LOL) in these hard situation is..  :SquirtleSquadCool: #respecttttt

and that work keyboard.. :laugh:AHHHAHAHAHAHA OK, BUT STILL POOR KEYBOARD

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

5 minutes ago, bairama said:

Ahhhhh yea.. We do live in imperfect world.. So hardddd.. :cry:

All and all, to choose being good (nah I mean not that good 2D, just you know, far from Jaeeon maybe in this context LOL) in these hard situation is..  :SquirtleSquadCool: #respecttttt

and that work keyboard.. :laugh:AHHHAHAHAHAHA OK, BUT STILL POOR KEYBOARD

yep it is unfortunately.....

Yeah lets just see what Ep6 brings us.....wonder how it goes. I think someone said this was a web toon or like...already existing as a story and this is some remake or different rendition or something. Like I havent seen the original or knows how it goes.

But yeah could go the same as the original or they  might change a few things.

But heyyy....i reckon somewhere in Ep6 will be something Spiccyyyyy hahahahahahah

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

@TRaNz True that it can be both sides. I'm not sure how the younger generation is these days but I've known more boys who is more trashy than girls back in my Uni days. But I think based on a few young ones I used to spend time with once a week, it seems like they are less conservative in relationship/sex stuff and is more, I guess, like the characters in the drama. But they're not like Jae Eon or Bit Na.

The young guy I know had a crush on this girl and by his description, the girl is toying with him. All of us told him she's bad news but in one ear, out the other ear for him. I've only given him advice once and left it as is coz like you said, his choice, his life.

Hahaha, if it makes you feel better, I had many one-sided crush when young. I'm having one-sided love with all my Oppa deul now! 80% of the time I enjoy one-sided love. It's a feeling only I know and have control of, and doesn't disturb/bother the other person since I don't intend to let it be known. xP

I do think after a breakup / heartbreak, everyone should take some time off from relationship before diving into the next. Otherwise it may come across as insincere and disrespectful for the next partner, especially if the next partner knows about your breakup/heartbreak. How would he/she knows for sure we didn't treat them as a rebound? Well, ideally this is the case but love can be grey.

In webtoon, Nabi is just as trashy from an article I read. But drama version is deviating from the webtoon so hard to say. But I don't like her still, based on current development. Will have to see how the character development goes for sure.

LOL, I'm not even worried about your keyboard because I imagine you would have spare after upgrading your gadgets :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

True that it can be both sides. I'm not sure how the younger generation is these days but I've known more boys who is more trashy than girls back in my Uni days. But I think based on a few young ones I used to spend time with once a week, it seems like they are less conservative in relationship/sex stuff and is more, I guess, like the characters in the drama. But they're not like Jae Eon or Bit Na.

Yeah it was like that back in the day and still is, but these days girls get in on it too. quick flings with guys or just use them because theyre bored and they know the guy will buy them gifts (esp the designer stuff)

As for the going as far as sleeping around....I dont hear much ONLY coz i dont go clubbing or mix myself into crowds with that. Im probs too old. hahaha

11 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

The young guy I know had a crush on this girl and by his description, the girl is toying with him. All of us told him she's bad news but in one ear, out the other ear for him. I've only given him advice once and left it as is coz like you said, his choice, his life.

This.....THIS.....hits hard for me.....**sigh**...hate it....I learnt the hard way. hahaha

12 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I do think after a breakup / heartbreak, everyone should take some time off from relationship before diving into the next. Otherwise it may come across as insincere and disrespectful for the next partner, especially if the next partner knows about your breakup/heartbreak. How would he/she knows for sure we didn't treat them as a rebound? Well, ideally this is the case but love can be grey.

In webtoon, Nabi is just as trashy from an article I read. But drama version is deviating from the webtoon so hard to say. But I don't like her still, based on current development. Will have to see how the character development goes for sure.

Yep yep, diving in straight away just causes more uncertainty for both parties. Neither is sure of what they want etc.

hahah ahh so webtoon...yeah nah sounds like its worse in the webtoon LOL.

Ill steer clear of that!

You know whats silly...in Ep5 when KH carries BN on his back....theyre talking as they walk down the street...and hes tells her "Lets Go"....but...hes carrying her....like where she going..shes on your back...youre taking her wherever YOU go..not her......LOL...sorry hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I finished reading the replies and I can feel the rage, @TRaNz:lmao2:

At the beginning of the drama, Jae Eon was the frustrating character to me but now Nabi is included in that too. @abs-oluteM nailed it with what she said about Nabi. Nabi is getting the attention from Jae Eon that she never had. She is insecure and is easily influenced by the comments around her. 

@mademoiselle I'm closely related to someone that cheated on her (now) husband when they were dating with someone else. Then cheated on that person with another person. Ended up dating that other person for a year or two, cheated on that person with someone she met at school. They broke up and got back together. Then she cheated on him with her husband. I would hear about it at all the family events because everyone was a bit devastated when we heard she cheated on the guy she was with for 1-2 years. We all really liked him and he was a really kind person who cared a lot for others. Anyway, she cheated on all of these people because whenever she felt the attention on her was changing or not constant, she would go and look for attention from someone else. Nabi is not on this level (yet), but I do feel like her need for attention from the person she likes is similar to this person I know too. 

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

80% of the time I enjoy one-sided love. It's a feeling only I know and have control of, and doesn't disturb/bother the other person since I don't intend to let it be known. xP

I feel the same way too! There was a scene in Dr. Romantic 2 when A-Reum was talking about her one-sided crush and I thought, "YES!!". It was something along the lines of she starts them by herself and ends them by herself without affecting someone else. Later on she ends up with Kim Min Jae's character though. :laugh:

At this point, maybe it's best that Jae Eon, Nabi, and Do Hyuk do not end up with anyone. Jae Eon and Nabi still have to grow and if Do Hyuk is really that genuinely nice guy, I don't want him to get intertwine in all of this. 

Funny clip of Chae Jong Hyeop -- he was on Amazing Saturday and one of the game was to guess the title of the movie poster. Nevertheless came up and he didn't know that there was a comma after the title (Nevertheless,). :eeeee:He did tell Song Ji Hyo that when he was filming, the comma had not been added to the title. Hahaha! I'm going to take this as his role is minor and he won't be ending up with Nabi. LOL!!

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
8 hours ago, Tofu said:

I finished reading the replies and I can feel the rage

:KittyMallet: AHAHAHAHA

8 hours ago, Tofu said:

At the beginning of the drama, Jae Eon was the frustrating character to me but now Nabi is included in that too. @abs-oluteM nailed it with what she said about Nabi. Nabi is getting the attention from Jae Eon that she never had. She is insecure and is easily influenced by the comments around her. 

Yeah, shes setting herself up to be in a messy position from JE's antics.

I guess its like that with most people when youre experiencing things for the first time, you dont know whats the out come so much so you push for it changing that it might work well for you or get hurt. But NaBi is also hopeful that things get better with him each time.....ehhh....

8 hours ago, Tofu said:

At this point, maybe it's best that Jae Eon, Nabi, and Do Hyuk do not end up with anyone. Jae Eon and Nabi still have to grow and if Do Hyuk is really that genuinely nice guy, I don't want him to get intertwine in all of this. 

You know...I dont mind this.....DH deserves better than this. :smile:

New Ep should be out soon yeah? more spiciness and rage.....LOL:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

I guess its like that with most people when youre experiencing things for the first time, you dont know whats the out come so much so you push for it changing that it might work well for you or get hurt. But NaBi is also hopeful that things get better with him each time.....ehhh....

Ahh I want to talk about ep 5 too. When Nabi becomes inspired and get back to her focus after Jaeeon helping her. She lost completely when she just cut tie off from him. 

This makes me.. Aah yes. I should've slown down a bit for saying things like he doesn't good for you etc etc. Again her life, her choice. But I dont want she becomes that depend on him for being motivated. I want her to be strong a bit on herself. So uwwwyyyyy how to be a good friend in this kind of situation?

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

30 minutes ago, bairama said:

Ahh I want to talk about ep 5 too. When Nabi becomes inspired and get back to her focus after Jaeeon helping her. She lost completely when she just cut tie off from him. 

This makes me.. Aah yes. I should've slown down a bit for saying things like he doesn't good for you etc etc. Again her life, her choice. But I dont want she becomes that depend on him for being motivated. I want her to be strong a bit on herself. So uwwwyyyyy how to be a good friend in this kind of situation?

Mmmm, yeah..I guess thats a good thing, but almost at the same time i see it as she may also not have lost focus if she didnt get tangled up with him in the first place. Can go either way.

The sad part is like.....people she its a part of life, to understand the situation as a whole and be better to overcome it is to experience it. Which I think NaBi is in the process of going through with JE. Its like learning the hardway. ( of course unless since its a kdrama and they change it so he magically becomes a genuine decent guy and sticks with NaBi and no one else for the next 5 eps)

• Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Tofu Hahaha I was thinking of Chae Soo Bin's character in A Piece of Mind but yes you are right, A-Reum was like that too. She and Kim Min Jae made a cute couple. Too bad they didn't have much screen time to make a stronger impression. I do look forward to S3 and hopefully they will return and so is Do In Beom. Need his grouchiness back though; he was too mellow in S2. A little jealousy from Eun Tak at In Beom and A-Reum's interactions would be interesting too. Hehehe.

Spoiler

Wow, that is a lot of cheating. :shocked: I feel sorry for the people she has hurt. I hope they are ok. I wish I could understand their thought process and what they were thinking when they do something so wrong and hurtful. Do they ever not worried that the wrongs they do might one day return to haunt them?

I've a relative where I'm quite awe that after being in 2 divorces, she got married for the 3rd time. I don't know how her relationships with men is like coz we're not close but I do admire her courage to continue pursuing (1) love and (2) marriage.

Hmm, both my relative and friend happened to be brought up by single parent. So I do relate to the reason why PSJ's past comment about wanting his kid(s) to grow up in a healthy family environment even though these days there's no absolute. I've work colleagues who their parents are divorced and one is married and is building her family while the other potentially is not as interested in marriage/family.

---

The pre-release cut, I can't with this fringe Jae Eon. He's looking too innocent for his character. Is this how the drama going to twist it around, using Song Kang's puppy eyes ability to win back all the viewers (and Nabi)? I am curious that let's say he is geuninely wanting to be good and what happens next after he sees Nabi with Do Hyuk. Will be fight for Nabi or go back to his old ways...?

I'm still at awe that all that I saw before of Jae Eon and Nabi spending time together like boyfriend/girlfriend is NOT in a relationship. WTH. They don't even look anything different from not being in relationship. And it's all Nabi's narration telling us they're not. So in conclusion, it is best for both sides to discuss and confirm like Bit Na's situation, where she actually has Kyu Hyun asking her, "Let's date".

• Insightful 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
50 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

The pre-release cut, I can't with this fringe Jae Eon. He's looking too innocent for his character. Is this how the drama going to twist it around, using Song Kang's puppy eyes ability to win back all the viewers (and Nabi)? I am curious that let's say he is geuninely wanting to be good and what happens next after he sees Nabi with Do Hyuk. Will be fight for Nabi or go back to his old ways...?

It smells like he will do something reckless there hshshs. But with that kind of reputation of him, Nabi's reputation will hurt too. Ppl will questioning what she 'gave' to him etc etc? One of the hardway perks when you get to learn from direct experience with JE. Unless if both are all ready to take the people talks. Hshshsh

50 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm still at awe that all that I saw before of Jae Eon and Nabi spending time together like boyfriend/girlfriend is NOT in a relationship. WTH. They don't even look anything different from not being in relationship. And it's all Nabi's narration telling us they're not. So in conclusion, it is best for both sides to discuss and confirm like Bit Na's situation, where she actually has Kyu Hyun asking her, "Let's date".

Tru. Nabi-Jaeeon can look up the way Bitna-Kyuhyun are going on. At the preview ep. 6 it seems Jaeeon learns from Kyuhyun? Whatever.

This photo is announcement Love Me Like That ost looks like they are still spending time like bf/gf ahahhhaha

Looks like spoiler for what the rest of episodes will be going no??

Btw, to me they are not fwb its like.. JE is clearly in commitment issue & NB cant have the think to confront that bcs her insecurities so yea the best thing.. Could just two of them have discussion and get raeady to the ppl responses.. That could be endgame ._. 

And btw in the updated preview when JE talks with Seola, she tied her hair hshshhshssksjsjjsjsj. So Seola fell for JE as well.. Ksjsjsjjsjajajaj

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

Omo ya just found this out, it is from Naver article..

Seems that clips from Amazing Saturday is..

10 hours ago, Tofu said:

Funny clip of Chae Jong Hyeop -- he was on Amazing Saturday and one of the game was to guess the title of the movie poster. Nevertheless came up and he didn't know that there was a comma after the title (Nevertheless,). :eeeee:He did tell Song Ji Hyo that when he was filming, the comma had not been added to the title. Hahaha! I'm going to take this as his role is minor and he won't be ending up with Nabi. LOL!!

LOL you could be right @Tofu 🤣😂😅 if it is, CJH will still ok for being that spoilery no? 😂😂

• Like 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

Character development? Ohhhhh I was hoping Song Kang would be bad boy all the way. It would be refreshing that a kdrama does not follow the usual formulas ....there was only one show this year that did that. It was a webdrama called How To Be Thirty and Kang Min Hyuk the ML was also a player of sorts. 

Ohhh did Bit Na change hair color ...I like this couple 

DH is a sweet guy...but DH run....Bit Na is too complicated if you ask me (and still hung up on Jae On)

Ending scene

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Song Kang once mentioned in one of the many videos they did that there might be something different in the drama, I wonder if that's growth for his character? It seems like in the last two episodes, we are seeing Jae Eon re-evaluating the kind of life he's lived. 

The unexpected beach date with Do Hyeok was cute, but I found it difficult to watch knowing that Nabi will break his heart. Nabi still like Jae Eon very much and if we applied what her aunt said about Nabi's mom (continuing to date someone that's bad for them), Jae Eon is Nabi's special person. 

Gyu Hyun and Bit Na. :jiminbtssigh: I think he needs to tell her how he feels and move on if she's unwilling to take into consideration the things she's doing that's affecting him. It's depressing and difficult to be with someone who views you as a second option.

By the way.....these students love to gossip about other people. It's a bit tiring to see that so frequently now. :PikachuFacePalm:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1