Nevertheless 알고 있지만 [2021]

Collection of thoughts for ep 6 (I say much in twitter & discord hieheehh):

this yes TRUUUU for me (hello, welcome goodboi in this show). So feel bad of Donghyeok he is so sweet :PiplupCry: romantic at heart indeed. He deserves something really good, and I think Nabi is not the answer for him now, at least.

But I'm wondering, if you're on Dohyeok shoes, would you rather choice to:

1. hope for chance on healing her even you know she is not moving on yet and should finish something in herself bcs you like her that, or

2. you wish to know that she is still like another men sooner so you wouldn't that invested?

I like Jaeeon-Kyuhyun convo. It's like two opposite minds finally talk and can extract somewhat related in facing 'problem'.

For Jaeeon, (btw at that dance scene I'm like, LEE CHAEROK you came as instructor LOL):

change is not something impossible too, even for this kind of men. I met one who was willing to change, when the motive comes from himself it is really strong & true (with long way of process). Change of people didn't happen in one night (hmm yea we know it blah). But I can say it affects him.. It's not like the usual himself. Tho I didn't know if he experienced this with other flings before or not, but I guess Nabi's sure hits different on him. I pray he learns something & grow from that so he wouldn't hurt any 'butterflies' later on his life. 

When the convo of him with pickup line "do you want to see butterfly" to other women and said something about "it's funny people said when they touch the butterfly they would be blind but they are not thinking about the butterfly itself can't fly anymore". I'm like: DAMN YOU KNOW THAT SO WELL YOU'RE FUNNY.

Park Jaeeon be missing Nabi and tries to forget using his older methods. Yes ladies, gentlemen and non-binary people, Park Jaeeon fell back into his fboi ways Is he dumb for doing that? Yes. But does that make him more humane? Absolutely! Hyper realism remember.

I like this tweet as attached here. Those back to fboi scene: it's also he is like confirming his feels. Like: why am I being.. Ok let's try the 'usual' & so he can finds out that new feeling. We might sick because our mind is not the way JE goes but damnnnn I think it's close to reality that the process for someone to change is like that. Still on dark but start to questioning/reexamine/think about what he is really searching about. Siggghhh..... 

And praise for Songkang acting portraying loneliness + last thoughts for Jaeeon character in this ep (embedding another twit cut on spoiler):

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@Tofu

I decided I've nothing to say about the latest episode, lol! It was just... I don't know... maybe when others mention something from watching this episode I will have something.

Errr...I don't know how to feel about the post above, as in making all public. What is your thought?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

@mademoiselle Episode 6 seemed out of place compared to the others, no? Hahaha!

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Errr...I don't know how to feel about the post above, as in making all public. What is your thought?

Umm...I don't think I can look at him as Bit Na's devoted boyfriend anymore? I've watched dramas/movies with actors that's have questionable personal lives but his current situation is why Nevertheless exist. 

• Like 3

POTATO BOOYYY DOHYEOKKKK........ YOU ARE MY TYPEEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHA jkz..welll not really but sorta hahahaha

The stuff he does is what i'd do or dream of doing IF i ever decided to try date again. hahaha

But yeah...I dont want NaBi with DH.....he doesnt deserve that. Deserves better.

Starting to get annoyed with Bit Na....yes I will say it now...shes a female version of Jae Eon but a bit more low key since she isnt discussed much compared to JE around the school. Feel bad for KyuHyun. The guy is genuinely wanting the relationship but shes still wants to sleep around. Guess hes gotta set her free again to see if she comes back and learns to become better. **sigh**

( also KH real life scandal, im not saying cheating is good, but to go public like that and try drag other crap in like breaching covid rules etc. Sounds pretty standard of knetizen trying to grasp for that 15 minutes of fame and ruin someone elses career coz they are doing better.)

The department staff, MinYoung and GyeongJun.....literally I am just waiting for them to fall for each other and do something spicy on the couch.....LOL :laugh:

At this point....I think Nabi and JE can go together, they're both somewhat trash. LOLjkz

But nah they should end up together in a way. Just a shame there isnt anyone so far for DH, whatta awesome guy he is.

DoHyeookk , Ill go beachside and have a bbq at nite with youuuuuuu HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Haha 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

11 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

The department staff, MinYoung and GyeongJun.....literally I am just waiting for them to fall for each other and do something spicy on the couch.....LOL :laugh:

LOL :laugh:

12 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

The stuff he does is what i'd do or dream of doing IF i ever decided to try date again. hahaha

ok IF but anytime, gooooooo :pandablush: beach date with campervan alike is one of best indeed :pandablush:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

@TRaNz Don't worry. Do Hyuk has a girl in his heart, Nam Ji Hyun at The Witch's Diner. You should join us there too. He's taken care of. If not, there's a few here will line up to take him, namely @Tofu (first in line), @JenL and I can make some time for him too :lmao2:

Oh right, I have nothing to say about Nabi and Jae Eon except &@#(*&($#&# but I do have stuff to say about Bit Na. She and Jae Eon should just get together. So alike so why, why didnt they? :PikachuFacePalm:

2 hours ago, TRaNz said:

( also KH real life scandal, im not saying cheating is good, but to go public like that and try drag other crap in like breaching covid rules etc. Sounds pretty standard of knetizen trying to grasp for that 15 minutes of fame and ruin someone elses career coz they are doing better.)

I kinda agree with you on this, which is why I was feeling unsure how to feel about it. It's more of revenge than seeking justice with the way it is done (sorry, just finish watching The Devil Judge here).

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4

@mademoiselle

I actually gave that a quick look....its short...but its got vibes of ummm Hotel Del Luna and Mystic Pop Up Bar. So I Dunno.  I forced myself to watch Hotel Del Luna purely for IU and her hot outfits. Mystic Popup Bar i didnt bother with. hahaha

You know, maybe Bit Na has an issue of guys doing the same thing as her so she keeps away? like shes a hypocrite? could be? selfish, i know rite? Its like maybe she wants the guys all to herself at her fingertips.....terrible.

• Like 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

11 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Can you guys be friends with these people when you know they are immorally doing the wrong thing to others?

personally, I can noooooot. They are so frustrating. But I can't just cut ties off because still in one team or organization back then so it can be called we do are friendssssss(?) I have some regrets and no regrets when I tend to sympathize after talking much & knowing their backstory. Still there is one that really changes for good within 3 years span, but mostly are just total frustrating TT

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

6 minutes ago, bairama said:

but mostly are just total frustrating TT

to say this makes me goosebumps I guess I was much in wrong circles 👀 

4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama Did you edit the Nevertheless banner?

If yes (or not), whoever it is, just wanted to say it looks really awesome.

yessh awh thank you :duckhearts: quite joking with the concept but turns out I read this today..

the banner idea comes true out there whoaaa 👀

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

18 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz Guys at her fingertips or vice versa... :pandarage: Again, I cannot with these people.

Can you guys be friends with these people when you know they are immorally doing the wrong thing to others?

yeah it sorta sucks. Like you steer clear of that area and topic. But from time to time theres the usual talk of trying to get them to snap out of it. Takes a LOOONNNGGG time but they get the hint eventually.

5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Sighhhh... :jiminbtssigh:

Yeah nah look, to me, it sucks that its bought up now when they had like all the other times to bring it up....but hey why not bring it up while the show hes starring in is doing well just to ruin him and possibly the show itself....**sigh**....

Im not standing up for him in what he did, I just dislike how this is the method that seems to be common with korean celebs/idols vs knetizens.

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

9 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

yeah it sorta sucks. Like you steer clear of that area and topic. But from time to time theres the usual talk of trying to get them to snap out of it. Takes a LOOONNNGGG time but they get the hint eventually.

yes yes omg so relate :zzzz:

9 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Im not standing up for him in what he did, I just dislike how this is the method that seems to be common with korean celebs/idols vs knetizens.

Yea sadlyyy, if not before, they can wait after the show ends. It is like they want he goes down to tiny crumbs as can when there is a chance..

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

@bairama @TRaNz I may be OK hanging out with Jae Eon and Bit Na kind of people when I'm younger. I might even find them interesting to hang out with at first and it's a good chance to get to know / understand them more and the reasons etc. of doing such things. But because I'm older now and knowing life is short, I've less tolerance of BS. I rather spend those extra times on myself rather than listening to their exploration in ever-changing partners. Which is why the latest episode I feel meh at all of them, even Do Hyuk's cute smiles etc didn't work magic since it was directed at Nabi.

24 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Yeah nah look, to me, it sucks that its bought up now when they had like all the other times to bring it up....but hey why not bring it up while the show hes starring in is doing well just to ruin him and possibly the show itself....**sigh**....

Agree. I didn't like the method too. Personal vengeance bit I get. I also get why she chose this time because all other times, it wouldn't make headline or hurt him. My issue with this definitely lies in what did the show and the rest of the actors/production team did to her?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@mademoiselle I agreed with you. When I was younger, I had a group of friends similar to Jae Ron and Bit Na. They changed their partners frequently. We would talk about why that's problematic but I think they had underlying self esteem issue they were trying to work through. The attention from the men allowed them to brush those problems off. I changed school and didn't stay in touch with them but heard from mutual friends that they matured. Right now, I would not have the time to entertain any sort of friends like that. I have less tolerance for people and their BS. :laugh:

5 hours ago, TRaNz said:

DoHyeookk , Ill go beachside and have a bbq at nite with youuuuuuu HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Hahahaha!! Let's all just do a trip together and self-invite ourselves to a night of BBQ at the beach with Do Hyeok. Who needs Nabi when you have all of us?! :lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
7 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle I agreed with you. When I was younger, I had a group of friends similar to Jae Ron and Bit Na. They changed their partners frequently. We would talk about why that's problematic but I think they had underlying self esteem issue they were trying to work through. The attention from the men allowed them to brush those problems off. I changed school and didn't stay in touch with them but heard from mutual friends that they matured. Right now, I would not have the time to entertain any sort of friends like that. I have less tolerance for people and their BS. :laugh:

Hahahaha!! Let's all just do a trip together and self-invite ourselves to a night of BBQ at the beach with Do Hyeok. Who needs Nabi when you have all of us?! :lmao2:

Yeah quite a few of us have know people to be like JE and BN. Looks like its not as rare and uncommon as we all think.

BBQ nite at the beach...all the fancy cute setup AND a place to sleep in the 4WD....ultimate relaxing getaway hahahahaha

I spent all of the after hours late last nite watching the behind the scenes stuff. ALL OF IT...except 2 of the latest ones since it didnt have ENG sub yet.

Not gonna lie, i find the behind the scenes stuff more fun to watch and defs with a smile on my face.

Everyone gets long super well and theres lots of photo time on their own phones to create memories.

I will say though..there was one clip where NB and JE aka SH and SK, they were watching the aired scene of NBs imagination of JE coming through her door and stuff getting full spicy. Like omg, SK actually getting embarrassed and shy about it was expected. BUT SoHeee....how many times did the girl want to play back the scene from the door to the bed over and over and over with the most fascinated expression. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH she was loving it while SK is sitting there looking at the staff around with hands over mouth AHHAHAHAHA

im sure yall seen it or its probably even posted already in the last few pages hahaha

Spoiler

decent long clip but about just after the 10minute mark

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

I spent all of the after hours late last nite watching the behind the scenes stuff. ALL OF IT...except 2 of the latest ones since it didnt have ENG sub yet.

oh wowwwwww HAHAHAHAH I still can't keep with their bts! So many! As mostly tvn watcher back at days, I naturally shocked with jtbc treatments, I'm thankful though, I will go there when miss them.. Ummm.. Song Kang X)

54 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Like omg, SK actually getting embarrassed and shy about it was expected. BUT SoHeee....how many times did the girl want to play back the scene from the door to the bed over and over and over with the most fascinated expression. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH she was loving it while SK is sitting there looking at the staff around with hands over mouth AHHAHAHAHA

she loves to tease him AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 'really are you that innocent uhmmm kkkkkkkekekekeke'

when the commentary is out the fans are crazeee about that X))

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

17 hours ago, Tofu said:

I agreed with you. When I was younger, I had a group of friends similar to Jae Ron and Bit Na. They changed their partners frequently. We would talk about why that's problematic but I think they had underlying self esteem issue they were trying to work through. The attention from the men allowed them to brush those problems off. I changed school and didn't stay in touch with them but heard from mutual friends that they matured. Right now, I would not have the time to entertain any sort of friends like that. I have less tolerance for people and their BS. 

I'm not sure I know people who are like Jae Eon & Bit Na i.e. not wanting to commit or engage in FWB relationship. Mine were all devoted to a partner when they dated, however

Spoiler

(1) The girl friend who reminds me of Nabi did have many partners (one at a time). She would ditch her friends & devote all her time to that partner. Once she's single, she remembers us again. Few years down the track, she told me she had one night stand. I think the worst bit for me was she did a one night with my friend's brother who at the time had a girlfriend and eventually married her later. I wish I had never ever knew this because for one, I know these people and secondly, I felt like I became an accomplice to their cheating. :GengarPout:

I'm not sure this friend has a self-esteem issue. I know she craves love & attention. She also likes s** that's why when she's single she did one night stand.

(2) The other two are 2 guys in their own separate relationship with the girls. Whenever we get together to have a meal, they would always complain about their girlfriends. They complained so much to the point I wonder why they don't just breakup with them if they are so unhappy (and their parents disapprove of the girls too). Eventually they did dump the girls.

I'm no longer in contact with the above people. I've also heard from a long time friend that my other school friend (or friends) are not being loyal to their wives. Sigh. He didn't want to give me details so I didn't push. From what I learnt, one of the wives knows of her hubby's infidelity.

10 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Not gonna lie, i find the behind the scenes stuff more fun to watch and defs with a smile on my face.

LOL. I must admit I did not watch most of the BTS. It's not one of those dramas I'd spend all of my time on BTS. Very rarely I watch all drama's BTS. I only probably did it for Extraordinary You and She Would Never Know.

10 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Like omg, SK actually getting embarrassed and shy about it was expected. BUT SoHeee....how many times did the girl want to play back the scene from the door to the bed over and over and over with the most fascinated expression.

Hahaha I actually didn't interpret SK as being embarrassed. He was more surprised at how racy it appears. LOL xD

BTS

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3

The drama’s producers commented, “Along with the emotional changes of Park Jae Uhn and other characters who realized how they feel, the romance line will become more complicated. Park Jae Uhn and Yoo Na Bi, who are conscious of each other, will make hearts flutter. Please pay attention to the emotional changes of these young people.”

---

LOL, I doubt it. xD

Plus she's still "addicted" to Jae Eon, kinda don't think Do Hyuk stood a chance (and I don't want him to).

• Haha 1
  • Awesome 2