Nevertheless 알고 있지만 [2021]

42 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I just saw a C-translated news about Kyu Hyun's role - JTBC will try their best to cut out most of his scenes due to the scandal. Now Bit Na's side story is going to be ruined! :JigglyAngry:

Yeah I just read this too here

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/07/nevertheless-actor-kim-min-gwi-to-be-edited-out-of-most-scenes-following-his-cheating-controversy?fbclid=IwAR17wol8tvLiFQVEIM6jWgHAwlejKN4DdNqZFw5mGnXVIq7rZZog0LsCg00

Again I dont stand by the whole cheating on your partner but like I guarantee, if Kim Min Gwi didnt get the role in this drama, no one would have heard a peep of this relationship issue because the accuser wouldnt have said a single thing. **sigh** lame.

The guy literally just started this year in acting going by his appearances list on the Wiki and already its being ruined.

If too much of his scenes get cut, ill probably lose more interest as I am more keen on BN and KH couple rather than the main leads.

• Like 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

If too much of his scenes get cut, ill probably lose more interest as I am more keen on BN and KH couple rather than the main leads.

Me too . I like their story & such a shame the actor has this past . Sigh 

• Like 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

I wonder if part of this decision is because what he did in his personal life is quite the opposite of the devoted boyfriend he is in the drama? :thinking:

Their story, like everyone mentioned, is more interesting than the leads' currently. Nevertheless, I guess it is what it is. :idk:

• Like 5
38 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I'm re-reading some of the comments and realized @TRaNz said he watched almost all the BTS videos! There's sooo many of them!! :lmao2:

**giggles** yeah i try keep up to date so i dont fall behind. Im surprised that there was ALOT. hahahahaha

Yeah defs feel bad for Hye Ji. :letalQQ:

• Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

7 hours ago, Tofu said:

@TRaNz According to the episode number on the latest video, there are 48 of them! Did you watch all 48 videos?! :shocked2:

Yeap, seen them all up to date. Though when the new ones come out, I cant watch them right away, I sometimes have to leave it half a day to 1 full day just so whoever does the english captions can upload them since I need the english caption/subs there. LOL.

---Edit .clip 49 is out but no eng sub so ill have to wait till a bit later for Eng captions hahaha

4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Wahhhh well done @TRaNz . It's impossible to see so many BTS.

Agreed, theres a lot of BTS content for this drama. I like it. Actually I enjoy the BTS stuff more than the drama itself HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by TRaNz
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1

BTS

LOLLL I had been updating the BTS links on page 1 but have since given up now because I cannot keep track anymore. There's more BTS for this than She Would Never Know. I wish @TRaNz you would check out She Would Never Know but then I realise there's maybe no ladies (or spicy scenes) that could lure / attract you even though it's a so much more decent romance drama than Nevertheless.

• Haha 4

E8 Preview

LOLLLL, no more fringe Jae Eon next episode!

E7olMk7UYAYLzAR?format=jpg&name=small

:lmao2: this is hilarious...

I'm horrified that Do Hyuk is now actively wooing Nabi. Aaaaarrrrghhhhh. Noooooooo, Chae Jong Hyeop, go back to The Witch's Diner. You have a movie date with Jin!!! They were getting it on without you there!! :pandarage2: More spicy scene for TraNz.

Spoiler

E7oosfhUUAEBbMN?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

@mademoiselle this Nabi is hopeless ...this twitter says it all. And the preview feels like she is toying with both? I supposed this show is somewhat a coming of age drama . So the vibe if compared to Sunbae is so different.  

Do Hyeuk ...please run for the love of yourself. Nabi to me is disaster. She's so confused.

For those who like this ship

Too bad there I cannot enjoy any more Bit Na and Min Gwi scenes!

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

omo.. mo.. The way ep 7 is going on with most characters is frustrating..

Nabi-Jaeon-Dohyeok,

it is the hardest to watch, like, I'm not comfortable seeing most of the scenes in ep 7. From the awkward car scene, ferris wheel, the jealousy, game, Dohyeok plans, I.. Frustrated.. (So bravo if director/writer want it that way????? LOL)

Jaeeon freakin' talks back to Nabi speech about "you have a girlfriend" with "that's not the issue"  :shocked:

in the nutshell:

E7qiVL1VkAM3GsX?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

Nevertheless should be awarded MOST SEXUAL TENSION Drama. I have a few more but will stop there.  

Then ending was left me hanging off my chair.  soon as I saw the preview clips,  I figure this is just a tease!  bad writer! Stop the teasing! Whew! Okay now on to my next drama to calm me down :lmao2:

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Mizv said:

Stop the teasing! Whew! Okay now on to my next drama to calm me down

:lmao2: hi!!!! Btw! I see your profpic is mighty Junyeol oppa :wow2: Do you anticipate for his upcoming drama Lost too? Come on lets squeal about it on the drama thread LOL

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Should I even bother with this episode...having read that it solves absolutely nothing?

I haven't watched it either and want to know the answer to this question too -- is it worth the watch? :thinking:

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1