Nevertheless 알고 있지만 [2021]

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu @movingwheel Are you getting too old for shows like this? xD

3 hours ago, Tofu said:

Maybe it's because I don't have the patience for it anymore. Can you all figure out your feelings and move on? 

@Tofu @movingwheel Oops. I meant to type "Are we getting too for shows like this?" because I'm lacking patience as well and just want the show to get on with things or make up their minds already. Hahaha. It's also because it's a drama, so you don't want things to drag out too much/too long coz it'll lose the appeal. In real life, it is different.

BTS

Are you watching BTS for Chae Hyo Seop @Tofu?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Oops. I meant to type "Are we getting too for shows like this?" because I'm lacking patience as well and just want the show to get on with things or make up their minds already. Hahaha. It's also because it's a drama, so you don't want things to drag out too much/too long coz it'll lose the appeal. In real life, it is different.

Haha, yes! It's a bit different in real life and probably takes a lot longer to sort out. In dramaworld, in order to keep viewers invested, it can't get too draggy. 

Are you watching BTS for Chae Hyo Seop @Tofu?

Chae Jong Hyeop is able to get me to watch anything. I even watched a few videos of that web drama he did. :laugh:

• Haha 6

I'm glad that at least Na-Bi was honest with Do-Hyeok in saying that his timing was off as she is not in a position to enter into a relationship with him. However, I still don't understand why, if Na-Bi wanted more from Jae-On, doesn't she just tell him. Give the guy an ultimatum!

Ugh, and Jae-On.... I just want to smack him in the back of his head. Seriously dude, if you like Na-Bi so much and are afraid to lose her, then date her properly! 

I have to admit that I felt for Na-Bi when she cried as Do-Hyeok was confessing to her. She felt guilty and pathetic because here's Do-Hyeok, a nice guy and she's messed up in that she knows there likely isn't a future with Jae-On but can't seem to tear herself away from him either.

I am curious to see how Bit-Na and Kyu-Hyun are going to end up. See, with both Kyu-Hyun and Yeon-Sol, they've told their respective "partner/friend" how they truly feel. At least, the other person knows where things stand. With Na-Bi and Jae-On, we're stuck in this constant sleeping together while we figure out what they truly want.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 5

spacer.pngCurrently watching: Law Cafe, Love in Contract, Mr. Bad, Cheer Up!

Lots of the side couples' storylines were wrapped up in today's episode. Good to see happy endings for them. 

Not much happened between the three leads besides Nabi finally being honest with her feelings to Jae Eon. 

Song Kang is once again a lost puppy in another drama, but I have less sympathy for him this time. :idk:

At this point, I think I'm just watching to see what happens to the side characters (which already wrapped up today) and Chae Jong Hyeop (because no upcoming drama from him after this). 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

1 more ep to go !!! ... almost finished.... hahaha

Main leads....done with them. Cannot stand to watch them. Its just back and forth with poor decisions here and there, though hopefully this is the final draw and there shouldnt be anymore quick flings between them.

Only nice part was BN and GH retrying their relationship which was very nice.:pandahappy:

Was also nice to see Sol and JiWan work things out. Sol is strong, i like her.

All i need is for the department staff to just fall for each other in the final ep and we can forget this show. LOL...(a bit mean ay haha)

Edited by TRaNz
  • Haha 6

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

in my pov, it is story of broken child. I kinda have sympathy of the 'main couple' differences of love language. JE in the drama somewhat is kind of growing, but it is not clearing up the fact he is manipulative: the way he plays DH's & NB's mind to pry for his own sake. It is very realistic writing though + how they record the scene of NB-JE convos, I love this episode.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

My TL is going crazy with this person's tweet about Jae Eon. It has over 8,000 quote retweets with people just talking about how the user is being manipulated by Jae Eon. 

There's a lot of valid points from people's comments about how one never know when they are being emotionally manipulated. I think that makes me glad that Nabi (from episode 9) was able to recognize the toxicity from Jae Eon. If she goes back to him in episode 10 though.....I will be at a lost for words. Haha! 

@TRaNz Same! I want to see those sunbaes get together. By the way, I thought the way they introduced their storyline was strange and almost out of nowhere. Haha!!

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

@Tofu LOL 248 comments! And here I am only wrote 2 paragraphs on episode 9 (not even really about it), LOLLLLL

People are very passionate about how they feel towards Jae Eon. :laugh:

@TRaNz I don't think there's been much progress for how many episodes now? I think if they were airing two episodes a week, it wouldn't be too bad. Since they only air one episode a week, it's pretty noticeable when the drama is dragging a bit. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
11 hours ago, Tofu said:

People are very passionate about how they feel towards Jae Eon. 

I've questioned him before a few episodes ago and now it'd be redundant to keep on & on about it. Both are just being annoyingly clear as mud in expressing what they want. I suppose you do get this in real life but aiya, not in drama please and dragging it out so long. Plus I am not a toxic/bad boy lover so if Jae Eon continues to be toxic then the answer is obvious - no matter how good looking Song Kang looks. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
21 hours ago, Tofu said:

@TRaNz I don't think there's been much progress for how many episodes now? I think if they were airing two episodes a week, it wouldn't be too bad. Since they only air one episode a week, it's pretty noticeable when the drama is dragging a bit. 

2 episodes a week.....yeah...could be something better...or they could just air 2 episodes a week and make no progress..... hahahahahahaha

Shame how this drama started up interesting and spicy....now its just ..... just in the trash......LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

@TRaNz you had me laughing so hard at that meme you posted with different movie posters and "No progress" for Na-bi and Jae-Eon. :laugh:

I actually liked this weekend's episode much better than last weekend's. I am very happy to see that the side-characters' issues have been resolved. See the magic of proper communication? 

As for DH, I am unclear as to why he likes Na-Bi so much that he's choosing to pursue her despite Jae-Eon. What I appreciate though, is the fact that he chose to tell Na-Bi that he was there that night and saw her and Jae-Eon go into her place. It's like he's telling her, "Look, I know there's more between you and Jae-Eon, I am aware of what's likely transpired between the two of you and yet, I still like you" . I feel like this is important because Na-Bi feels that she is unworthy of DH because she's been sleeping around with Jae-Eon without being in a relationship. This is the side of Na-Bi she didn't want DH to see. So in a way, at least to me, it felt like DH getting to know this side of Na-Bi and telling her he accepts it.

As for Jae-Eon, I like that scene where he thinks to himself, "I am not used to how I am when I'm with Na-Bi". I truly think he wasn't prepared to like her as much as he does and he doesn't know how to deal with it. For once, he is on the losing end. He lost the upperhand. He lost control. He was always careful to draw a line but he himself couldn't help crossing it. I think the issue here is that because he's not used to feeling this way, he doesn't know how to handle jealousy well either and he's getting desperate in hanging on to her. Unfortunately, even if his feelings are sincere now, it might be too late as Na-Bi is slowly starting to realize that Jae-Eon does not make her feel good. Despite the attraction, she is always felt feeling insecure. This is why it really hit home when DH asked her, "Was there ever a time you felt secure with Jae-Eon?".  

I was curious to see how she'd react if Jae-Eon were to ask her to officially date. And this episode clearly showed that despite Jae-Eon asking her to "go out", she couldn't trust him. Her first instinct was to doubt the sincerity of his words. "Did he really mean it?" and I think she's beginning to realize that even if she dates him, she might always feel insecure.

Na-Bi likes Jae-Eon that's for sure. However, he can't give her the sense of security DH can. And perhaps she's thinking that Jae-Eon is only asking her to date because he feels threatened by DH.

• Insightful 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

spacer.pngCurrently watching: Law Cafe, Love in Contract, Mr. Bad, Cheer Up!