Nevertheless 알고 있지만 [2021]

5 hours ago, Tofu said:

I cannot believe there are 61 episodes of BTS for Nevertheless. :laugh:

slightly more interesting to watch than the drama itself. hahaha

• Haha 6

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

2 hours ago, bairama said:

Is anyone out there dare to say/claim his romance style is JE.. Cause that could be controversial?? 🤔😂

@Mouse mouseee, love your writing here, that long post of ep 9 💙

Haha I knew of someone who shared the same views as JE.. but whether they would admit it or not is another thing.. :smug:

Thanks @bairama! I am curious to see how it's going to end. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

Ez quiz, skimmed through the clip, but already knew the answer for me. I knew from the moment i saw him in the show. haha. i am like that potato boy DH....half the stuff he showed in the drama....ive done/experienced it. LOL. sounds lame ay. haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

My BFF and I are both watching this for Song Kang ( yes two thirsty aunties with kids :eeeee:)   I told her that these kind of silly problems is really  past our time , and sometimes when I watch the episodes (half heartedly) that I feel like I am peeling dry paint from the wall. (Still think less episodes or as a movie would have been more meaningful for me)  She told me in return that exactly because it is past our time, that we can look back and see how confused it all was. I supposed it is ridiculous now for us but some of the problems or inner conflict that the characters here face may seem like the entire world to them. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Hahaha @TRaNz = Do Hyuk.

Cheeky me thinks "Ohhh, @TRaNz + @Tofu (because Tofu likes DH/CHS) can pair up":lmao2:

@Tofu I finished JE's part and realised there was nothing 'new" worth watching and close the window when the clip moved to the next character (don't even know who it was next).

@abs-oluteM It's easier for us to see the problems because we're not involved (sitting on the sideline) and we're the viewers. 

BTS - E63 :lol:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5
16 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha @TRaNz = Do Hyuk.

Cheeky me thinks "Ohhh, @TRaNz + @Tofu (because Tofu likes DH/CHS) can pair up":lmao2:

HAHAHAHAHAHA, lockdown got you thinking bizarre things AHAHHAHA

Welp....let me go practice my noodle making skills and pack a bit 4WD for an outdoor camping dinner. HAHAHAHAHA

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Finale ending

AHAHAHAHAHAHA I can go to zzz now...

bahahaahah.... I was also checking out spoilers...

Oh so I guess there must have been a time jump since she held an exhibition

But does it feel like the writer cave in to give the typical kdrama happy ending instead of sticking to the webtoon? 

• Like 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

11 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

But does it feel like the writer cave in to give the typical kdrama happy ending instead of sticking to the webtoon? 

:idk: The TV ratings are so low in Korea so I'm not sure LOLLLL

https://www.soompi.com/article/1484892wpp/watch-han-so-hee-song-kang-and-more-thank-viewers-and-share-closing-remarks-for-nevertheless

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1
On 8/20/2021 at 3:39 PM, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha @TRaNz = Do Hyuk.

Cheeky me thinks "Ohhh, @TRaNz + @Tofu (because Tofu likes DH/CHS) can pair up"

OMG!!!! LOL WT :lmao2::lmao2: I'm in for this agenda, phikyl just too busy!

14 hours ago, Tofu said:
On 8/20/2021 at 3:39 PM, mademoiselle said:

Cheeky me thinks "Ohhh, @TRaNz + @Tofu (because Tofu likes DH/CHS) can pair up"

Is this what happens when you've been in lockdown for too long? 

And yes it is :pandaheadstomp: :lmao2:

~~

@mademoiselle so it is the ending, spoiler of it was running around since 2 days ago 😅

Yeah make it worksss guyssss (to Nabi & Jaeeon) :pandapopcorn:

• Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

You're not gonna watch CJH's scenes? I thought you said you would do anything for him? xDDD

I saw some of his pictures and will watch his clips. You know how I am. :lmao2:

@abs-oluteM You're right. I should just skip around the episode. LOL!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Most of the time I'm not encouraged to FF, but because of everyone's encouragement, I did it for episode 10. :laugh:

This is probably the second best thing (the first being Do Hyeok deserving better) that happened in episode 10.

• Haha 3