Nevertheless 알고 있지만 [2021]

:SquirtleNiceAhah: ahahahahahahahahahahahhh 

ok I should save this tweet (from doramaticbites) hereee :

The point of #Nevertheless is to show how a person would get involved with someone they know the probably shouldn't. Do you feel fearful for Nabi? Or embarrassed? Do you want to be in her shoes? Do you think she should know better? All's valid. The show is doing its job.

https://twitter.com/doramaticbites/status/1408852462509850632

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

3 hours ago, bairama said:

ok I should save this tweet (from doramaticbites hereee :

The point of #Nevertheless is to show how a person would get involved with someone they know the probably shouldn't. Do you feel fearful for Nabi? Or embarrassed? Do you want to be in her shoes? Do you think she should know better? All's valid. The show is doing its job.

Interesting tweet. The idea of the webtoon & the drama ( at least the impression I am getting ) is about the confusion that Nabi faces. Growing up , especially at college age, you're somewhat at the brink of adulthood but not quiet. You don't always make the best or most rational choices, because your emotions may get the better of you. And then of course, is it so wrong to base your decisions on what you feel? For me , as long as she understands that her choices will have its consequences and that she is willing to bear with them , she is free to do what she wants - she is not a child or a minor after all. 

As an outsider looking in, what I am curious about is whether these moments with Jae On will prove to be destructive for her own confidence and distract her from what she has set out to do, or she could walk away as easily as he could and treat it lightly. The issue here is not that they both want to sleep with each other. The issue here is one of differing expectations. Like what her friend says, she isn't the sort to just go for a fling , she is completely invested once someone captures her heart. But Jae On does not seem keen to commit, and at this point just wants to be friends with benefits .

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

I have yet to watch ep 2 but Song Kang has definitely crossed over from being innocent to SMEXY!! :wow:

That fantasy scene was so HOT! And I don't think I can ever look at Song Kang the same way again. I feel like he went from PG to R in a flash. HAHA!

I really hope Jae On turns out to be a decent guy because I'll be honest, right now, I would never go for someone like him. To me, he seems like a total player and I wouldn't want Na Bi to fall victim to him considering that she's already been through a bad relationship prior. In watching episode 1, I was getting a little annoyed at how easy she was making it for him to read her - in particular the scene where he offers her a cigarette and she ends up taking it bec of the other girl.  But like most of you had already mentioned, she's still young and still learning so I give her that.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Star Struck 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

Ok just finished watching ep 2 and seeing Na Bi kiss Jae Eon after he’s been kissing someone else literally 2 minutes prior is… :poliWeird: 

I hope I’m not offending anyone here but it’s gross. 

There’s definitely major attraction from

both Jae Eon and Na Bi but very different views on relationships. Jae Eon doesn’t see anything wrong with being attracted and acting on your emotions without necessitating a relationship while Na Bi can’t fathom being with someone unless you’re dating them. I think the problem for Na Bi is that despite knowing that Jae Eon is likely bad news, she can’t help but be swayed by the attraction and curiosity she feels for him. Can’t say I blame the girl either. I mean, it’s very very hard to resist a guy who is good looking, confident, and very forward like Jae Eon. You can see she gets herself caught in these moments where she knows she should probably run the other way and yet she also keeps talking herself into thinking that maybe it’s different… maybe she’s special to him, maybe everyone is wrong about him. That in itself is dangerous but I think she’s so into him that it’s getting to a point where she’s willing to just risk it and see where it goes. 

At this point, we are still seeing it all from Na Bi’s perspective. Her dilemma. I am curious to see how Jae Eon is going to be developed. Right now he’s just master player to me. Haha 

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Tasty 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

23 hours ago, Mouse said:

Ok just finished watching ep 2 and seeing Na Bi kiss Jae Eon after he’s been kissing someone else literally 2 minutes prior is… :poliWeird: 

I hope I’m not offending anyone here but it’s gross. 

There’s definitely major attraction from

both Jae Eon and Na Bi but very different views on relationships. Jae Eon doesn’t see anything wrong with being attracted and acting on your emotions without necessitating a relationship while Na Bi can’t fathom being with someone unless you’re dating them. I think the problem for Na Bi is that despite knowing that Jae Eon is likely bad news, she can’t help but be swayed by the attraction and curiosity she feels for him. Can’t say I blame the girl either. I mean, it’s very very hard to resist a guy who is good looking, confident, and very forward like Jae Eon. You can see she gets herself caught in these moments where she knows she should probably run the other way and yet she also keeps talking herself into thinking that maybe it’s different… maybe she’s special to him, maybe everyone is wrong about him. That in itself is dangerous but I think she’s so into him that it’s getting to a point where she’s willing to just risk it and see where it goes. 

At this point, we are still seeing it all from Na Bi’s perspective. Her dilemma. I am curious to see how Jae Eon is going to be developed. Right now he’s just master player to me. Haha 

it's ok I think we can get relax here:brb: I'm one of kind that think Nabi's mostly in lust while clearly still in dilemma and take it as a challenge to her.. Irresistible guy (he make Nabi's wild side out) + her naive, or it was like her curiosity, she wants to find the answer anyway. AND TRUUUU I wanted to know how Jaeon's view. I could see Nabi is different already to him? (IS THIS MY SIGN BEING ACTUALLY NAIVE HAHAHHH) But still he has own way of thinking about relationship, so they both will learn from each other a lot I think, nevertheless in darker ways.. And we viewer have perks to learn from just a watch PLUS A HOT SONGKANG HUEHEHEHEHHH

• Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

I've just finished episode 1. Had to fast forward - a little too slow moving for me.

First thoughts:

• Na Bi's first boyfriend - the sculptor - that one is an a** with no principles. He is outside of the category of a** that I like. Just to clarify.
  • Jae Eon - he is a Junior? When they're too young, I have problems feeling any sexy/smoulder vibes 😏
  • Na Bi - wish she had more spunk, now she's like all tongue-tied in front of Jae-Eon.
  • But they look good together.
  • The other girl, whom the professor recommended her to go overseas, seems more interesting...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 minute ago, bairama said:

Poor LDH:laugh: is that effect of 18 again to you?? Hahahahahahahahahhh

but yup mostly it feels like SK younger than him

Yes it most definitely started from 18 Again. But even in Youth Of May he had that old school vibe!

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I can't swoon at this one due to how it happen... walking STD carrier Jae Eon. Tsk.

I laughed here ! Maybe he uses protection.  :psweatduck:

JE is not good news for her. 

There is a pre-released here. She overhears him on the phone ...think it is ex gf. 

https://tv.naver.com/v/21116871

One of the top Naver comments for this scene:

It's romanticised because he's handsome, but if he's in real life, he's garbage lol.

----------------

optimize

Love quad takes off !

https://www.news1.kr/articles/?4358446

Spoiler

In the meantime, the intricately entangled relationship between the four men and women that has been revealed stimulates curiosity. Park Jae-eon encountered an unexpected guest who came to the campus. A warm smile spreads on his face, looking down at his ex-girlfriend Yoon Seol-ah, stimulating excitement. Watching this from a distance, Nabi's expression is very dark. 

In the following photo, the positions of Jae-eon Park and Na-bi are reversed. Park Jae-eon is staring somewhere with dark eyes that have lost the smile. Na-bi and Kim Eun-han are where his gaze is directed. Kim Eun-han, who actively expressed a liking to Nabi at the student council meeting. Nabi doesn't seem to dislike him as he approaches with a bright face. The relationship between Park Jae-eon and Na-bi, who are conscious of each other even though they are next to other people, crosses the borders of emotions.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I laughed here ! Maybe he uses protection.

Hahaha but he can't wear protection for his mouth. There's still STD that can be transferred from kissing... even if it's not him but the girl might be giving it to him... even cold sores virus (herpes virus, HSV) can be spread through kissing, so I really don't like the thought of it, lol.

• Haha 5
On 7/1/2021 at 8:01 AM, abs-oluteM said:

I always have to remind myself that SK is actually older than Lee Do Hyun. LDH always give me that old "ahjussi" vibe ahahahaah

I always think Lee Do Hyun is older too but then I remember their Sweet Home promotion -- he had to keep reminding them he was the maknae. :laugh:

I haven't finished episode two yet so I'll come back to comment after I watch that and today's episode. =)

• Haha 3
10 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

ahahah when they were watching the eps together, HSH commented too that Jae On was too touchy and not supposed to since they weren't even dating

I liked Song Kang's reaction = Shrugs and look innocent.

7 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Good morning to you again.

Bwahahahahaha I totally forgot. Nice morning gift. They are seriously kissing A LOT!

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

I always think Lee Do Hyun is older too but then I remember their Sweet Home promotion -- he had to keep reminding them he was the maknae.

I haven't finished episode two yet so I'll come back to comment after I watch that and today's episode. =)

That was a cute one from Lee Do Hyun to Lee Si Young. xD I love his reaction towards this. "Me!! I'm the maknaeeee!"

• Haha 4

I I.. Haven't peek yet to its webtoon but I don't expect that every single episodes we might have their kiss/love scene. 19+ for a reason indeed, total fit for phrase 'Nflix and chill' 😅

I bet Songkang just feel bad he has to role a fboy in that commentary section lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

Episode 3

LOL, they continued the kiss from episode 2 in the beginning of episode 3 and all I did was cringed. I just can't...lol. :lmao2:

I was so happy that cute actor Lee Jeong Ha (as Eun Han) from Run On appeared last episode and continued to show interest in Nabi since Jae Eon is such bad news. So you can imagine how annoyed I was to find out Nabi was sort of his "rebound" and he made up with his ex who he claimed dumped him. :PikachuFacePalm: At least he apologised, but I don't know, it still irk me.

The good news is our second male lead Yang Do Hyuk (Chae Jong Hyeop) has made a short appearance (whom in webtoon Nabi ends up with) and will officially meet Nabi next episode. They seem to already knew each other. Hmmm. Chae Jong Hyeop is another cutie I'm ready to adopt if this role flutters my heart.

I'm so confused with Jae Eon. He obviously "care" enough about Nabi to be jealous. He also cares about her enough to be worried after their phone conversation was suddenly cut off and led him to call the police & ambulence. He cares enough that he made the effort to buy her porridge and medicine, as well as took care of her the whole night. Other than him unwilling to commit to a relationship (because of some unknown reason), can I believe he is a nice person? :jiminbtssigh: I mean, personally I'd have to like/care the person enough to go to the extra effort to do all that he did.

Ji Wan's behaviour towards Sol is not looking very favourable at the moment. The way their characters and relationships being presented it seems mostly Sol compromises with Ji Wan and let her have her ways. She's also been seeing men but the moment she sees Sol with a guy, she gets upset. I get that she's upset she is the last to know about Sol's potentially going abroad but her reaction is still come across as being childish.

Lastly the bed scene was filmed beautifully... except I managed to ruin the moment for myself by remembering Nabi hadn't brushed her teeth! :lmao2: Last time Jae Eon was the yucky one (worst he stink of cigarette smell) but this time it's Nabi.

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

astly the bed scene was filmed beautifully... except I managed to ruin the moment for myself by remembering Nabi hadn't brushed her teeth! :lmao2: Last time Jae Eon was the yucky one (worst he stink of cigarette smell) but this time it's Nabi.

Aiyo...must you put it this way? ahaahah.... it was nicely shot.

Eps 3 is like kiss & makeout fest. I knew that one day Bit Na and her guy bestie would cross the line...but didn't expect that drunk makeout so soon. LOL. Think that they could actually make a great couple. I was quite surprised that for Sol A's arc, I was expecting a one sided crush on her girlfriend . But who knew that the girl also likes her that way . I think these two are such close friends, that they cannot see that what they have is more than just platonic friendship . Plus I have a feeling that they cannot possibly own up to these feelings given the taboo for gay relationships in their society.

Jae On was jealous but I don't know if it is the selfish kind of jealous as in he wants her and if he can't get her , no one can have her. I can tell he likes her very much, but not sure if it is enough for him to commit. The preview seems to tease they are not exclusive - he is also seeing the ex? 

• Like 3