Nevertheless 알고 있지만 [2021]

I agreed with everyone on that kiss at the end of episode 2. That's disturbing to know that Jae Eon was just kissing another girl not five minutes before he locked lips with Na Bi. Na Bi seems infatuated with Jae Eon because he's nothing like she's ever experienced. Maybe Jae Eon is slightly infatuated with Na Bi too. Na Bi is nothing like he's ever experienced since he's used to all the girls falling for his charms immediately. 

14 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I was so happy that cute actor Lee Jeong Ha (as Eun Han) from Run On appeared last episode and continued to show interest in Nabi since Jae Eon is such bad news. So you can imagine how annoyed I was to find out Nabi was sort of his "rebound" and he made up with his ex who he claimed dumped him. :PikachuFacePalm: At least he apologised, but I don't know, it still irk me.

Same! I was thinking that Na Bi has finally met someone that's not a jerk and he ends up being one too. :jiminbtssigh:

14 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

The good news is our second male lead Yang Do Hyuk (Chae Jong Hyeop) has made a short appearance (whom in webtoon Nabi ends up with) and will officially meet Nabi next episode. They seem to already knew each other. Hmmm. Chae Jong Hyeop is another cutie I'm ready to adopt if this role flutters my heart.

I'm excited to see Chae Jong Hyeop too! He is another one of those rising actors at the moment. Will they meet in the rain? LOL!

9cw2WYh.png

@abs-oluteM @mademoiselle -- Ji Wan is inconsiderate of Sol and is a bit selfish, only caring about her own feelings. It's hard to tell at this point if her mood swing is due to potentially losing her best friend or if it's because she has deeper feelings for Sol that she hasn't recognized. By the way, Sol's male friend is one of the lead singers from N.Flying! I saw a tweet about him joining the cast but I didn't recognize him during the coffee incident.

Song Kang, you're just bad news for everyone. LOL!

deca43b28852fc3587e7551a2c9811c38d122004

But that's ok because there's always Chae Jong Hyeop. Haha!!

748a3916a16f9fcc06e38fc2ad13f1a5ba74eb9a

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

@mademoiselle @Tofu I actually found the NFlying guy and Sol's interactions quite sweet. He is cute too but I guess her heart is with Ji Wan. But I am not a fan of JW much...if she can go have "dates" with other guys, she should not be so edgy if Sol is doing the same.

We should call @SilverMoonTea to come watch this show. Your crush from Sisyphus, Chae Jong Hyeop  will appear soon. And if they follow the webtoon....(major spoiler)

Spoiler

He will get the girl , if I read correctly. 

@Mizvahahahah I laughed so hard at what you said. As bad news as Jae On is , this was a nice steamy watch. TV dramas don't usually go this far. 

I saw on twitter that apparently they show a lot more on NF than on JTBC . Is that true? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Chae Jong Hyeop has a nice smile too @Tofu Ahahaha I see you're using him as DP!

YES! He does have a nice smile! I'm watching him in Hot Stove League right now. :heart:

@abs-oluteM @mademoiselle -- Same. I want to see Sol continue to see him too. I think she's way too good for Ji Wan, who frequently throws tantrums. @bluepebbles in the webtoon, does it say much about the relationship between Sol and Ji Wan? I'm curious to see how they end up. 

44 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

We should call @SilverMoonTea to come watch this show. Your crush from Sisyphus, Chae Jong Hyeop  will appear soon.

LOL!! Yes, please join us! Chae Jong Hyeop will appear next week and if all goes according to the webtoon, it'll be a happy ending for him. 

45 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I saw on twitter that apparently they show a lot more on NF than on JTBC . Is that true? 

That's interesting because JTBC is a cable channel so I would assumed that they would be ok with showing everything. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
47 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

We should call @SilverMoonTea to come watch this show. Your crush from Sisyphus, Chae Jong Hyeop  will appear soon. And if they follow the webtoon....(major spoiler)

Reveal hidden contents

I read this thread convo and twitter. And I was laughing sometimes, so the drama basically trying to teach how to avoid "bad boy smooth talker"? Hahaha I'm passed this drama. By ep 2 they already making out, not my cup of teas 🤣, I prefer slowburn romance... kiss or may not kiss till end of episodes lols... 

That Sisyphus's crush not so strong, I don't even know his name 😅😆

• Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I read this thread convo and twitter. And I was laughing sometimes, so the drama basically trying to teach how to avoid "bad boy smooth talker"? Hahaha I'm passed this drama. By ep 2 they already making out, not my cup of teas 🤣, I prefer slowburn romance... kiss or may not kiss till end of episodes lols... 

That Sisyphus's crush not so strong, I don't even know his name 😅😆

LOL. This explains why Bae In Hyuk got your attention/heart much longer (according to DP) because he's being tortured right now in Gumiho...:lmao2: 

Don't worry, I still cannot remember cutie's name from Sisyphus even though I typed it out just hours ago. But I will, soon... like I remember Bae In Hyuk now because of your SLS.

• Haha 4
5 hours ago, Tofu said:

@bluepebbles in the webtoon, does it say much about the relationship between Sol and Ji Wan? I'm curious to see how they end up. 

Apart from Bitna who appears from time to time, other side characters almost has no names. Sol and Jiwan are additions to the drama.

In fact, in the webtoon, Do Hyeok and Seol-a appeared from chapters 25 onwards.

I didnt see Nabi's mom and aunt in the billed cast. Maybe later ? 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 4

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

On 7/4/2021 at 8:06 AM, mademoiselle said:

The good news is our second male lead Yang Do Hyuk (Chae Jong Hyeop) has made a short appearance (whom in webtoon Nabi ends up with) and will officially meet Nabi next episode. They seem to already knew each other. Hmmm. Chae Jong Hyeop is another cutie I'm ready to adopt if this role flutters my heart.

I'm so confused with Jae Eon. He obviously "care" enough about Nabi to be jealous. He also cares about her enough to be worried after their phone conversation was suddenly cut off and led him to call the police & ambulence. He cares enough that he made the effort to buy her porridge and medicine, as well as took care of her the whole night. Other than him unwilling to commit to a relationship (because of some unknown reason), can I believe he is a nice person? :jiminbtssigh: I mean, personally I'd have to like/care the person enough to go to the extra effort to do all that he did.

Ji Wan's behaviour towards Sol is not looking very favourable at the moment. The way their characters and relationships being presented it seems mostly Sol compromises with Ji Wan and let her have her ways. She's also been seeing men but the moment she sees Sol with a guy, she gets upset. I get that she's upset she is the last to know about Sol's potentially going abroad but her reaction is still come across as being childish.

Lastly the bed scene was filmed beautifully... except I managed to ruin the moment for myself by remembering Nabi hadn't brushed her teeth! :lmao2: Last time Jae Eon was the yucky one (worst he stink of cigarette smell) but this time it's Nabi.

Wait, so in the webtoon (I didn't read it), Na Bi ends up with someone else? Is this going to be another Love Alarm?? LOL Song Kang is so HOT though! If he was flirting with me like he is with Na Bi.. I don't know guys.. I may not be able to resist!

To be honest, Chae Jong Hyop caught my eye immediately as soon as he appeared on screen. I was like "wait, who's the guy serving food? He's good looking!". So I was happy to see him in the preview for ep 4. 

Same, I also fins Jae On confusing. He doesn't care to pursue a relationship with Na Bi and yet feels jealous and cares enough about her to take care of her when she's sick. A part of me thinks that he just hasn't realized how much he actually likes her. I'm so glad that he felt threatened in ep 3 and I was so glad when Na Bi took him outside to have a talk and that she laid it out for him. I felt Jae On deserved to be told off. 

I don't know who the other girl is - is she Jae On's ex? Childhood friend? 

As for Sol, I think the male friend is cute. I don't know how Ji Wan truly feels about Sol. She doesn't seem to like it when she finds out that someone likes Sol. I'm starting to wonder if she actually has feelings for Sol but just hasn't realized it yet. 

One thing I have to say is that there's an awful lot of good looking people in this drama!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

5 hours ago, Mouse said:

Same, I also fins Jae On confusing. He doesn't care to pursue a relationship with Na Bi and yet feels jealous and cares enough about her to take care of her when she's sick. A part of me thinks that he just hasn't realized how much he actually likes her. I'm so glad that he felt threatened in ep 3 and I was so glad when Na Bi took him outside to have a talk and that she laid it out for him. I felt Jae On deserved to be told off. 

I'm soooo in hope that he can learns A LOT of 'something' from Nabi as I feel too that he actually likes her more than fwb. That commitment is also great? Especially when you find someone you really like. There is much more than just get bored. Something like that. BUT again idk how jerk he is based on the webtoon HHAHA but I read some comments that the webtoon Jaeon will never read her bed time story~ so we don't really know yet how the production team will bring this..

AND YES AT THAT EP. 3 JEALOUSY/BULLY he is SO frustating at that scene. You don't know I'm so glad Nabi speaks out, if not.. I'm very close to say this show is dumb:680695677_HalloweenChampion2020: when actually I love this show. LOL SONGKANG IS SO HOTTTTTTT HERE:pandacop:

btw unflop me here on yt it's been so long I haven't do edits:JuiceGhost:

My dear, we're slow dancing in a burning room ► Na Bi x Jae Eon | Nevertheless FMV

E5iy4bnUUAEb7n_?format=jpg&name=small

hehehehehehe

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

I just watched the first 3 episodes - I fast forwarded a fair bit. Hafta say it's a tad too slow with nothing much happening. Started watching cos I saw an article after the first episode aired where many criticised poor casting, so got curious. Have to say though, I can't feel any chemistry or tension between them in the BTS clips, but it's quite different once the edited reel plays... he does seem like quite the not-into-commitment  jerk, and she seems quite the emotionally fragile and easily manipulated/charmed sort. Would like to see her become more assertive though. The relationship just seems overtly casual it's almost annoying - they sleep together just after her fever subsided?? Is she still not sick? Like covid alert?? But that's the point of this story, ainit? Who's benefiting more from this totally physical relationship?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

@gilaswanhonestly I watch this show by neglecting so much logic in me. I tried hard to understand Nabi. With Jaeon its more lustful than companionship..

But in ep. 3 they shows a bit of Jaeon companionship's side? *the 911 call LOL

The original webtoon readers said its much 3D-ier on the screen while the toon is really 2D with Jaeon. So I kinda curious how the production team will bring this up until the end

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

2 hours ago, gilaswan said:

Who's benefiting more from this totally physical relationship?

Possibly me....ahahaha ...since I am watching this mainly for the visuals. College life felt a life time ago...and I kept wondering was college life like this then?  For sure there was no Jae On in my campus. :idk:

• Haha 6

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Possibly me....ahahaha ...since I am watching this mainly for the visuals. College life felt a life time ago...and I kept wondering was college life like this then?  For sure there was no Jae On in my campus. :idk:

HAHAHA! Yes! I think we are all benefiting from this physical relationship :laugh:

I had a "Jae On" during my college days.. Although he wasn't as good looking as Song Kang, he definitely had all the moves and had girls all over him too. So in a way, I can understand Na Bi. I think the title is "Nevertheless..." because there's that battle between the heart and the mind. The Mind tells you that he's trouble and yet the heart wants him. So you keep acting/behaving in a way that doesn't make sense. LOL

• Haha 5

BTS

---

I don't know a Jae Eon in my school days but I know a girl who can't stop herself sleeping with guys after she tasted sex. The guys she slept with can be one night stand and even guy who has a girlfriend. She does get into a relationship however the relationship doesn't last. I think she fits the title of the drama "Nevertheless / I Know But..." because multiple times she said she felt hurt that people thinks she's easy and she wants to change, and then she goes off doing something that people will judge again...so it's always the reason of "I know, but..." for her.

So @gilaswan I guess the answer is "both sides benefitted" because they agreed to go into it with their own reasons. It takes two to tango.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just to clarify, when I said "I had a Jae-On during my college days.." I didn't mean I slept with him like Na Bi! LOLOL! I just re-read my post and I was like "maybe I gave the impression I behaved like Na Bi.." :laugh:

I should have said I knew a Jae-On.. he made the moves but I knew him to be a bit of a player so nothing came out of it. But at the time, I found myself going through the same thoughts as Na Bi.. knowing you shouldn't but trying to talk yourself into it.. the "maybe it's different with me" mentality. So as frustrating as Na Bi can be at times, I also get where she's coming from.

Do I think Jae-On will/can change? I don't know. I am curious to find out the backstory. Like was he always a flirt? What led up to him not wanting to be in a serious relationship?

• Haha 6

I back read a few pages (p. 6) just to get a sense of how everyone's been feeling about the characters since the start of this drama 3 weeks ago. It's true that Song Kang has this very innocent looking baby face that makes it seem so difficult to imagine that he could take up the role of a jerk, but I have to say, he's pretty convincing in this role. I think precisely because he looks like such a nice guy, Nabi cannot but think if he feels the same way as she does emotionally or not. Jae Eon is certainly giving very conflicting signals. He quite clearly likes Nabi, cares enough to call the police when he can't locate her, and is jealous when he sees her warm with other guys. What he has is a commitment issue. Nabi on the other hand, still seems very naive when it comes to relationships. As much as she says she's given up on love because of the previous relationship, she clearly hasn't. Her ex was manipulative, and kudos to her for being resolute enough to dump him, but she looks to be about to commit the same mistake again with Jae Eon - he is manipulative too! 

Will I keep watching this show? I'm not sure. There doesn't seem to be much of a storyline except that some guys are jerks, and some girls fall for jerks. The characters at the moment don't seem like they will develop much more than that. Everyone else around them also seem to be moving in the same direction - some friends are possessive, others are too casual. If I were to keep with this show, it would just be to see who the ultimate end game for Nabi is.

Edited by gilaswan
  • Like 4