Nevertheless 알고 있지만 [2021]

• 2 weeks later...

[Making] Song Kang & Han So Hee's Reading the TV Project

On April 30, JTBC shared a short teaser of Song Kang and Han So Hee reading the synopsis for their upcoming romance drama!

Last month, it was confirmed that Song Kang and Han So Hee would be starring in the new drama “I Know But” (literal translation), which is based on the webtoon of the same name. It is about a woman who wants to date but doesn’t believe in love, and a man who thinks dating is a pain but likes to flirt.

Against a colorful background of books and dressed in complementary knit sweaters, the two actors read aloud the synopsis for the drama:

There is a man and a woman who are 22 years old, no longer minors but not quite yet adults. Everything seems possible, but nothing goes as planned. There is constant wavering between the many crossroads that appear. On top of all this, a sudden love that appears like a bolt from the blue can be both wonderful and wretched. These two people who had a fateful meeting fall in love like a midsummer night’s dream and start up an ambiguous friendship. You might wonder how the unsteady relationship between these two will unfold, or feel embarrassed because of how relatable it is, because we all know what realistic dating and the true face of love looks like. Ah, but this is not to say that we shouldn’t believe in love. Love is not pain because it will end someday, but because there is always a new start behind the pain. I know that, but still…

source

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Guess what? @abs-oluteM @Tofu

Guess which streaming site got the copyright for this? 

:laugh:

Son of Netflix for the 4th time! 

:laugh:

They really love him. Ooo they are supposed to be 22... but he is 27 and she is 26 IRL...let's see if they can pull this off. He has a baby face so I think possible. She has a more matured look. hmmm

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Song Kang And Han So Hee’s Upcoming JTBC Romance Drama Excites With Teaser Poster

E1Pe3lhVcAEpJRp?format=jpg&name=4096x409

JTBC’s upcoming romance drama “I Know But” (literal translation) released a new teaser poster!

Based on a webtoon of the same name, “I Know But” is about a woman named Yoo Na Bi (Han So Hee) who wants to date but doesn’t believe in love, and a man named Park Jae Uhn (Song Kang), who thinks dating is a bother but wants to flirt.

Park Jae Uhn is friendly and cheerful towards everyone, but he is actually uninterested in other people and has sworn off dating. He’s a master of the “push-and-pull” who doesn’t get swept up in emotions. He draws firm lines between himself and other people and doesn’t reveal how he feels, but when he meets Yoo Na Bi, he finds himself wanting to cross those lines.

After a cruel and bitter experience with her first love, Yoo Na Bi no longer believes in destiny and makes up her mind not to get swept up in love again. When she meets Park Jae Uhn, however, he has a magical effect on her that shakes up her determination to remain aloof.

The first teaser poster does not star either of the main characters, but it still makes hearts flutters with the romantic atmosphere. The photo contains the legs of a man and woman who are closely facing each other. They’re both wearing clean white sneakers, and the shadows stimulate curiosity about their relationship. The words on the poster reads, “I hate it, but I like it,” which hint that the man and woman can’t help but fall in love even though they may not be good for each other.

The production team shared, “Han So Hee and Song Kang’s chemistry that maximized the characters’ charms by adding their own styles need no explanation. They are Yoo Na Bi and Park Jae Uhn themselves. The impudent and realistic love story the two young actors will portray will make hearts flutter. In order to revive the fun of the original work, we decided to air ten episodes of speedy plots once a week.”

“I Know But” will premiere on June 19 at 11 p.m. KST.

source

• Like 2
On 5/15/2021 at 9:16 AM, mademoiselle said:

I'm more annoyed why they have to stick so close when they are only shooting their feet. :pandacop:

Hahaha! You know, I have no idea why they were so close taking that photo either. They probably could have sat down on chairs and taken that feet photo. :niu:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The teaser looks so sexy 😍... I am tuning in 😁

On 5/17/2021 at 2:20 AM, Tofu said:

They probably could have sat down on chairs and taken that feet photo. 

Nah... they need the shadow play... sitting down cannot achieve that 😆

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

The teaser looks so sexy 😍... I am tuning in 😁

Yeah! I'm really charmed by this newest teaser. They actually have chemie. Of course, Song Kang was very charming in this one too. So yay to have you on board!

Oh yeah, hey @Tofu looks like Song Kang will be smiling a lot more here!

• Haha 3