Nevertheless 알고 있지만 [2021]

4 hours ago, Tofu said:

The video says June 20 on Netflix. It'll be released a day later...?

Technically it always come out the next day for me on NF. But this one is the next day because it airs at 11pm KST and usually we've to wait an hour to be available on NF so that makes it 12am KST (:smug: that's why 19+ so kiddos all go to Zzzz).

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I don’t know what your idea of steamy is ..in terms of kdrama level ?

True @Chocolate what's considered steamy in kdrama level for you? We'll definitely NOT be getting Shin Ha Kyun & Kang Hanna's Empire of Lust level in kdrama (I do not think my Oppa should be this bold at this point in time too :pandapirate:)... the steamiest I've seen for drama would be this:

Spoiler

At 1:55

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

Errr @mademoiselle what show is that? Apart from that scene, is the show any good? I have standards, with or without steam lol.

Looking at the trailers, I think forget about heat in this drama. Looks like can get diabetes kind instead 😂

The show is Mistress - it's written in English in the title neh. I don't know whether the show is any good. No Oppa and no interest in any of the ladies plus me no likey "adultery" theme so not on my watch list. I remember reading criticism about the FL's acting.

I had a blood test recently, my glucose level is fine LOL LOL

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4
On 6/4/2021 at 2:22 AM, mademoiselle said:

Technically it always come out the next day for me on NF. But this one is the next day because it airs at 11pm KST and usually we've to wait an hour to be available on NF so that makes it 12am KST (:smug: that's why 19+ so kiddos all go to Zzzz).

:laugh::laugh:

Usually for me, because I'm behind in time zones, it gets added to Netflix in the morning (around 9am CST). Maybe it'll be some time in the evening time for me on the 19th? :pandathink:

The drama isn't in my "coming soon" section on Netflix yet. I don't think it's restricted to me because the trailer was uploaded on The Swoon. 

If they can release those individual photos of Song Kang in the new video, that would be great! :jiminbtslove::taebtsbeg:

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Tofu said:

Usually for me, because I'm behind in time zones, it gets added to Netflix in the morning (around 9am CST). Maybe it'll be some time in the evening time for me on the 19th?

What's the equivalent of 11pm KST to CST? I'd think you'll just need to +1 hr to the time coz the content should be available worldwide at the same time isn't it?

8 hours ago, Tofu said:

The drama isn't in my "coming soon" section on Netflix yet. I don't think it's restricted to me because the trailer was uploaded on The Swoon. 

I think it is in the Coming Soon now. I see it now. If you can't find it, here's the Netflix link to add to remind yourself. I just use Google if I cannot find. They usually are not available until it is near airing date. You can also try finding it on your phone. I notice they appear before PC version.

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

What's the equivalent of 11pm KST to CST?

11pm KST is 9am CST, that means 11pm KST on Saturday is 9am CST on Saturday for me. 

Thanks for the link! I bookmarked it so I won't forget. I'm not trying to get disown here. :eeeee:

• Haha 3

Chae Jong Hyeop Puts A Bright Smile On Han So Hee’s Face In “Nevertheless”

nevertheless-3.jpg

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Nevertheless” has shared new stills of Han So Hee and Chae Jong Hyeop!

Based on a webtoon, “Nevertheless” tells the hyper-realistic love story between Yoo Na Bi (Han So Hee), a woman who doesn’t believe in love but still wants to date, and Park Jae Uhn (Song Kang), a man who thinks dating is a bother but still wants to have flings.

nevertheless-1.jpg

The newly released stills depict a sweet moment between Yoo Na Bi and Yang Do Hyuk (Chae Jong Hyeop). The two are standing under an umbrella in the pouring rain, but despite the grim weather, they seem to be in high spirits. Yoo Na Bi’s face is lit up with a bright smile, and Yang Do Hyuk is grinning at her. Yang Do Hyuk is a pure character who will approach Yoo Na Bi with his wholesome charms. It will be interesting to see what kind of relationship they have and how he will touch her heart with his sweet friendliness.

nevertheless.jpg

The drama’s production team shared, “Yang Do Hyuk is a romanticist who has been in love with Yoo Na Bi since they were younger. He has completely different charms from Park Jae Uhn and will be an interesting variable.” They added that viewers should look forward to how the friendly and straightforward character will affect the relationship between Yoo Na Bi and Park Jae Uhn.

“Nevertheless” premieres on June 19 at 11 p.m. KST and will broadcast one episode a week for a total of 10 episodes. Watch a teaser here!

source

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3

Nevertheless Webtoon Spoilers

Yes I unlocked some coins last night to fast track the webtoon and sharing the gist here for those who are interested. (But I am actually curious how JTBC would propell the 19+ rating compared to the webtoon) :Ghastlel:

This is from chapter 1-15

Spoiler

-Nabi Yu will be breaking up with her arts professor before she will meet Jae-eon. YES she will be in a relationship with her teach but will later found out he is cheating with her

-Both Nabi and Jae Eon will be introduced to each other in a student gathering thanks to Nabi’s friend

- I love Nabi’s friend Bitna. She’s the only person who is sensible in this story i guess  haha

- Nabi will be whipped during the first time she meets Jae Eon. She didnt smoke but she will do so thanks to Jae Eon . She saw the butterfly tats on Jaeon ‘s back and asked why. When he said the reason he loves butterflies she assumed it is because he likes her too LOL.

- The scene photo posted by @mademoiselle—will be the time they will have a first drink together. Jae Eon drawa a butterfly to Nabi’s arm. Later a girl approaches them at the table , flirting with Jae Eon but later on backs out when she sees the butterfly drawing on Nabi’s arm. Nabi saw the butterfly tat also on that girl’s.

- Nabi thinks she is treated by JE differently from the others but Bitna suggested to test and see it for herself. So she attended again to one of the gatherings where she witnessed how flirty JE is. However Jae Eon will remember Nabi’s preference of drink (Lime, which was the color she liked during their first drink together) and he will buy it for her. They were at a chinese restaurant so basically there are no other regular choices of drink.

-l
- their first kiss is right after Nabi witnessed Jaeon kissed another girl  🤣

- Jae Eon will be saving Nabi from embarrasment when during her presentation at class she has her period.

- There will be a junior student Nabi will be acquainted more (from the student gathering) —Eunhan. He will show interest with Nabi but only to find out he just broke up with his ex , looking for a rebound.

I guess I still have yet to see Do hyuk and Seolah  in the webtoon. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 2

Plop Cat GIFs | Tenor

Omg @bluepebbles @mademoiselle SongKang our sweet boy is totally playing a bad boy here if they closely follow the webtoon. :poliWeird:...oh my is my heart ready to see this ?? ahahahah....I am looking forward to his kiss skills! 

The 2nd lead is the guy from Sisyphus who crushed on Park Shin Hye's character. 

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: -