Ouyang Xiaoru as Chen Fei'er
Tang Jia Hao
Liu Ze Ting as Song Min
Zong Ying as He Sheng
Lu Shi Yuan as Jia Yu
Wang Chen Shuo
Chai Jun Zhe

Synopsis:

Endless competitions take place on the ping pong tables with two young men at the center. Xu Tan is physically weak but strongly passionate and Yu Kenan is unruly but talented.

Despite their opposite personalities, Xu Tan and Yu Kenan's mirror the same journey in their sports careers and witness a pivotal time in the history of Chinese ping pong. Xu Tan is a player who undergoes a major transformation. Under the influence of his grandfather, he starts the sport to improve his health and gets noticed for his abilities. Yu Kenan is the star player from a famous family who comes to realize that there are many things he has yet to learn. For their dreams and for the sake of their country, they stand at two ends during the biggest competition of their lives.
(Source: ChineseDrama.info) 

Official Link

Weibo l Baidu l Douban

• Like 1
9 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

wow i never new that Bai JingTing is so buff up....lols

Me too! He has the arm muscles that @abs-oluteM talks about. :laugh:

Ping Pong is tentatively scheduled for a March 9th release. So many dramas with tentative release dates this week. :scaredpanda2:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

they took a long times for this to be done with....and i heard that it is based on some real athlete stories too

Same, that's what I heard too. Wow, who knew I would tune in to a drama about ping pong. Hahaha!!

New released trailer, and release date has been confirmed. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

hahahah wow....how many dramas are they trying to swarm us with lols

So many that I might have to drop some of my Korean dramas. Haha!!

It will be two episodes every Tuesdays-Fridays. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

well i just pick up 'Mouse' and i think sushi will kill me if i drop it lols.....

anyway i dont really like Timmy, so i will see this whether Bai JingTing is enough to pull me in lols

Haha!! Mouse might be the one I drop if I end up liking these new C-Dramas. It's a psychological thriller and I tend to like to watch those after they've aired so I don't have to wait. 

I think if I can only fit in one Bai Jing Ting drama, it would be the other one. I like both actors in this one but not sure if they are enough to draw me in. :laugh: I'll have to watch both and compare before I decide anything. 

Some new stills:

• Like 1

All of them are cute! I love seeing everyone support each other. :smile:

I'm on episode two right now and Timmy Xu's character is arrogant and kind of annoying so far. Will need to watch more episodes today to see if he's attitude changes. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the photos, @Tothestars!!

I watched episodes 1-3 and so far I'm liking it. Ke Nan is a little frustrating to watch because he is a bit arrogant, lacks empathy for others, and does not have good sportsmanship. I was really surprised when he decided to help Xu Tan look for their dorm mate that they thought might have ran away. 

I hope to see Xu Tan improve his skills. He has been doing steadily so far. It would also be nice to see him gain some self confidence too. Ke Nan, on the other hand, I can't wait to see him be a little more humble. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

Thanks for the photos, @Tothestars!!

I watched episodes 1-3 and so far I'm liking it. Ke Nan is a little frustrating to watch because he is a bit arrogant, lacks empathy for others, and does not have good sportsmanship. I was really surprised when he decided to help Xu Tan look for their dorm mate that they thought might have ran away. 

I hope to see Xu Tan improve his skills. He has been doing steadily so far. It would also be nice to see him gain some self confidence too. Ke Nan, on the other hand, I can't wait to see him be a little more humble. 

i guess they showing them mainly is because they will be having them both playing double?

• Like 1
On 3/11/2021 at 3:25 AM, NiteWalker said:

i guess they showing them mainly is because they will be having them both playing double?

I don't think so but I'm not that far in the drama so I'm not sure too. 

I'll have to create one of Timmy Xu later, but I think this kind of shows of what to expect in the drama. Haha! 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I don't think so but I'm not that far in the drama so I'm not sure too. 

yes i seems to see them playing duo....

cause the trainer were tired of them arguing with each other that they handcuff them together ...

the trainer told them till they learn to have rapport with each other...that cuff isnt coming off any times soon

• Haha 1