Chinese Title: 乌鸦小姐与蜥蜴先生 / Wu Ya Xiao Jie Yu Xi Yi Xian Sheng

Director: Wu Qiang
Script Writers: Yang Nan, Yang Mei Wei, Liu Chang

Genre: Romance
Episodes: 36

Broadcasting Network: Tencent Video
Airing Date: April 26th, 2021

Synopsis

A story about the boss from hell who is cold and withdrawn and his employee who is upbeat and optimistic. Due to a past accident that left him with an artificial heart, he cannot have his heart skipping fast because it will get discharged.

Gu Chuan (Ren Jia Lun) suffered a major car accident during the year he graduated from university. Because his heart became severely damaged, an artificial heart was implanted into his body. Although he managed to survive, his life was forever changed. He cannot engage in vigorous activities, he cannot feel joy and sorrow and he can no longer live like a normal person. Gu Chuan who used to be cheerful and bright became closed off as he gradually lost all confidence.

Ten years later, Gu Chuan and his friend Xu Chengran co-founded the Chuan architectural design studio. Whenever Gu Chuan musters up the courage to overcome his situation, he fails every time until he meets Jiang Xiaoning (Xing Fei). Jiang Xiaoning lost both her parents at a young age and lives with her grandma and aunt. Her misfortunes never defeated her as she grows up to become a positive, life loving and hard working girl. When they become boss and employee, Gu Chuan starts to see his lost passion in Jiang Xiaoning and gradually finds his own way as he helps her chase after her dreams. (Credit)

Websites

Weibo | Baidu

• Like 3

Cast 

CMYl6H9.jpg

Ren Jia Lun as Gu Chuan

I7969A1.jpg

Xing Fei as Jiang Xiaoning

Spoiler

dYzY3ZR.jpg

Liu Rui Lin as Xu Chengran

Spoiler

PLdTRm6.jpg

Zhao Yi Huan as Zhao Yan

Spoiler

39Sg5pr.jpg

Jun Sheng as Tang Xu

Spoiler

j61uAAL.jpg

Ge Shi Min as Su Manlin

Spoiler

XNRGnik.jpg

Fan Tian Tian as Jiang Ling

Spoiler

LSG2HPb.jpg

Xuan Lu as Chen Wenwen

Spoiler

QKLNyi5.jpg

Fan Zhi Xin as Chen Zhan

Guan Chang as Qiao Mengjia

Xia Ming Hao

• Like 3

Airing Schedule

W2PncSQ.png

Where to watch?

If you have VIP on TencentVideo, you can catch the episodes on their website.

https://wetv.vip/en/play/ml6bvkvadpbxypa/play?vid=x00360vvilg

If you do not have TencentVideo and would like to watch this with English subs, TencentVideo announced that they will be releasing the subbed episodes on their YouTube account starting on Wednesday, April 28th. I'll post the links once those are posted. Here's the YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMX26aiIvX5qjzh5Ltmc08L9bKSTZSdYb

If you would like to watch the episodes without subs, this person on YouTube is uploading them: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFEAkDJHShLFap4VmcQWL-Z0p9Rtwj_vz

• Like 1

Photos from when they wrapped up filming in 2020. 

HGPaIIa.jpg

bNRRibq.jpg

The wrap up video with all the other cast members:

Spoiler

They released this video around Valentine's Day this year. =)

Spoiler

The rumor circulating around is that this drama will air in the month of March. :idk:

• Like 3

XingFei is another actress that i will personally check out too ... she has almost very good rapport with all her male leads be it 2nd lead too.....

i remember Daddi Tang well cause they both acted in 'Put Your Shoulder on Me' with him being the 2nd lead and then he is the first lead in 'My Little Happiness' that ended up with him getting the girl hahaha

i havent seen JiaLun in a modern flick before i guess this will be the first for then :love:

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

TencentVideo posted the music video on their YouTube page, yay!! This song by Zhou Shen is just absolutely beautiful. I don't think I've heard an OST that I didn't like from him. 

This was the third trailer that they released:

@Mouse @SilverMoonTea - Will you both watch this? :smug:

@AwkwarDerp - Are you watching it yet? Haha! 

@NiteWalker - Don't you need something new to watch? Haha!

Eight episodes were released today and they will release two episodes a day going forward on Mondays-Wednesdays. You can watch the episodes on TencentVideo if you have VIP, otherwise I'm sure third party websites have the English subs out now too. On TencentVideo's YouTube, they will start posting English subs episodes on Wednesdays. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Tofu said:

@Mouse @SilverMoonTea - Will you both watch this? :smug:

I think this very similar to Kdrama Jekyll & Hyde. The ML should maintain the heartbeat rate. 

The problem with chinese trailer, they revealed so much until I lost interest haha.

I like RJL & XF in their other drama. But combined together here, I'm not too sure with the chemistry. 

If you find it really good, can let me know? For now I'm pass I think. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Ni hao....!! :MewHi:

I just found this drama today and done with 2 episodes. So far the story is not a new thing, got a feel of de javu from kdrama storylines too. But but but, there's a magnet that wont get me free, who, which, it's Mr. Lizzard!! I missed Allen Ren since UTP!! He looks even more handsome and younger!! How come?? Hahahaha.. i feel so glad to see handsome gege again here. 

Ok, the story... i really hate that scumbag molester! He needs to get a 90° degrees of high kick to his head to make him sober. I was wondering whether JX also got a special case after the accident just like how GC got his artificial heart? I mean the door glass just broke into tiny pieces and she ends up looking fine without a single scratch. Does she develops CIPA disease? So both actually got the effect from the accident. It's like a mutualism and it's why they came up with the crow and lizzard title? JX can't feel pain when she touched his hands. 

Come come go on board @SilverMoonTea you see, the way RJL acts is just so convincingg and aww... his looks... omigod!! He's undeniably so handsome and cool here. Lols

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
22 hours ago, AwkwarDerp said:

Not yet, not yet but I did saw a clip of him falling of the bike :eeeee:

The bike scene happened towards the end of episode 9. Chuan was asking Xiao Ning if she hates him and all of sudden, she goes over a bump and he falls off. Afterwards, he's all like, "You were trying to take revenge on me because you hated me!" Hahaha! 

19 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

CrowLizard premier to Top 4 in the chart, not a bad beginning

I'm assuming with the fan power of Ren Jialun and Xing Fei, they will probably stay around that area consistently. 

@Alice Wonderland - I agreed! I don't think the storyline is anything new. It is your typical cold CEO who falls in love with the lesser rank employee; however, you end up just really liking both characters. Maybe it's the acting power of Ren Jialun and Xing Fei? I absolutely adore watching these two together -- super cute! 

I know, that guy was disgusting to watch! I'm glad Xiao Ning was able to help Su Manlin (who is kind of annoying now) and Chuan came to Xiao Ning's recuse. I think he needed a good beating from Zhao Yan though. Haha!

They briefly explained the meaning behind the title of crow and lizard in the episode, but I don't remember so I'll have to go back and re-watch. I just remember something about lizard shares a space with humans but they don't bother each other. For a crow, something about they only have one mate for life and are rather smart. 

Photos of our two couples. 

Spoiler

qXlEu88.jpg

BKu7ZPR.jpg

EKGoUOF.jpg

OQcysUQ.jpg

Y9jXSxC.jpg

sU4onIq.jpg

Photos of the office workers.

Spoiler

AXz5O5r.jpg

cxZd4hE.jpg

VnBqLzo.jpg

B9OklN3.jpg

Photos of characters that showed up briefly. 

Spoiler

PZMnQ9t.jpg

fjk9mA0.jpg

sykMuIY.jpg

GnkzQAF.jpg

fyoSvAo.jpg

8uRI4Pv.jpg

qA7bWTq.jpg

JNl5RMh.jpg

11Z5nW7.jpg

Chuan's Parents.

Spoiler

cznKcGz.jpg

lwzRUrl.jpg

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I'm assuming with the fan power of Ren Jialun and Xing Fei, they will probably stay around that area consistently. 

we see again later....today if they stay top up or push further forward lols

14 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Come come go on board @SilverMoonTea you see, the way RJL acts is just so convincingg and aww... his looks... omigod!! He's undeniably so handsome and cool here. Lols

some ppl prefer to see JiaLun in historical looks more hahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 1