Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard 乌鸦小姐与蜥蜴先生 [2021]

Tofu

I guess so @Tofu they probably has hinted about the meaning of the title, but I might miss it as I was too focusing to watch RJL. Hahaha

Gosh.. this gege has a son!! But he just look so youngggg... how comeee!!! 

3 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

some ppl prefer to see JiaLun in historical looks more hahaha

I do like him in historical style too but I dont see him a lot except UTP. The next drama which he has long hair didnt captivate me so passed for that, lols. I think his character here somewhat gives me the vibe of lu yi of UTP. Well, they're the same guy after all. Haha. I see you tagged me in the new dramas of him, tofu mentioned it before. So both of those hasnt released yet?

• Like 2

@Alice Wonderland - Not yet. Forever and Ever will probably air in the next couple of months. Which means more Ren Jialun after this one finish airing!! 

I finished all 12 episodes that were released this week. It is a cute drama. Xiao Ning is such a happy and bubbly person despite her situation. Ever since the car accident, Chuan planned to die after he fulfills his bucket list; however, meeting Xiao Ning was not in his plans. They are slowly falling in love with each other, but are still pretty cautious about their feelings. 

As many CEO-type dramas, there is a person (Su Man Lin) at work who secretly in love with the boss. She purposely make things hard on Xiao Ning and assign tasks to her that a senior staff with experience should do. Xiao Ning takes everything in and is grateful for the opportunities that comes her way. Sometimes I wonder if Su Man Lin forgot that Xiao Ning saved her from getting raped by that old guy whenever she treats Xiao Ning with so much disrespect. :niu:

The second couple is interesting but I don't really care for them all that much. Hahaha!

I never want Mondays to come because I don't want to go back to work, but I would like to see this couple again.:heart:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76111c9abae2f817d82616

• Like 2

@TofuDo you know the western song title played in the beginning of ep 1?  The song all quite nice. During the car accident, when he bought milky toast too.

@Alice WonderlandI come! Haha. 

I tried to take note on the crow and lizard. I thought crow is symbol for bad luck ? 

"Seeing just a single crow is considered an omen of bad luck. Finding two crows, however, means good luck. Three crows mean health, and four crows mean wealth. Yet spotting five crows means sickness is coming, and witnessing six crows means death is nearby."

@NiteWalkerI somehow also think Allen looks more suitable for historical? I only watched him in republican drama before. He looks okay there, but storyline was not too good. 

The FL seems struggle in life, but her house so nice and have so many things. She's renting but still? That colorful pen marker also not cheap and she have so many. Lols.

• Like 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@TofuSuccess on selling me this drama. Congratulation! @MouseI think you will like this. 

I like how he already started to defend her from the pervert. And most important how he's super worried when he overheard about medical bills on the telephone. And he straight going to the hospital. He also eat the breakfast made by her quietly. 

I think Allen Ren really have a way doing romance drama. He always have good chemistry with anyone. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Do you know the western song title played in the beginning of ep 1?  The song all quite nice. During the car accident, when he bought milky toast too.

At the beginning when he was taking photos, the song playing is called Crow (LOL!) by 18+. 

Spoiler

Yeah, I always thought seeing a crow was bad luck too. I'll try to see if I can find the part where they talked about it. I rewind to find the lizard and the only thing that was said was that they are low maintenance and doesn't invade your space. I wonder if that's metaphorical for something we haven't been shown yet?

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

The FL seems struggle in life, but her house so nice and have so many things. She's renting but still? That colorful pen marker also not cheap and she have so many. Lols.

:lol: I thought the same too. I saw all the copic markers and thought, "Wow, that must be at least $200 USD worth right there" :laugh:

Yay! I'm glad you decided to join! I think I was going to watch regardless because I like Xing Fei and Ren Jialun. I also feel a little guilty if I start the thread and don't watch the drama. Haha! 

• Haha 1

Previews for next week's episodes.

Ep13

Spoiler

Ep14

Spoiler

Ep15

Spoiler

Ep16 -- I want to know how Chuan respond to Xiao Ning's possible confession?! 

Spoiler

Ep17

Spoiler

Ep18 -- WAIT! Does that mean she knows it's him or recognize his voice from the car accident?! :shocked2:

Spoiler

• Like 2

@Tofu@Alice Wonderland

Gu Chuan said the pet lizard is low maintenance. They won't bother you much. It's not like dog who kept waiting for you to go back home, or cat which too high maintenance. The friend said lizard is cold blooded. I think hinted for him always never smile. 

I still think the crow is for bad luck symbol on her. Everytime she got trouble, will have crow sound lols.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Almost every drama that I watched have an elevator breakdown lols. But I like how he come up with Festinger theory, that 10% of bad things will always bound to happened. 90% is depending on how you react. He doesn't seem to be amused when someone finally come to rescue them. She's the one answering if got people locked. He just kept quiet, I think he won't mind lock forever there.

Crow is also said very smart. They will placed wallnut on middle of the street and waiting the car to crush it for them lols. And they also will just stay with one partner for a lifetime. @Tofu

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

But I like how he come up with Festinger theory, that 10% of bad things will always bound to happened. 90% is depending on how you react.

Yeah! I was glad to see this used in the drama too. It's not often that you see something like this gets included. 

I think this scene is my favorite so far. Their teamwork on this and making is so obvious is funny! :eeeee:

• Haha 2

@SilverMoonTea - Did you watch Monday's episodes yet? That lady at work that likes Gu Chuan is really something. His ex-girlfriend is correct, if you're someone with an agenda, why do you think Gu Chuan would like you? If he didn't pay attention to you for 6-7 years, why would he start now? 

I haven't finished episode 14 yet, but I hope that Su Man Lin did not ruin the friendship between Jiang Xiao Ning and the ex-girlfriend. I enjoyed their interactions with each other. 

Also, for Yan Yan, it's interesting to me that she can be so unforgiving to any men that tries to make advances at her but she would back up that sleazy manager of hers. Ugh, no. Don't do that Yan Yan, you are worth more than that! 

• Like 1

Hi hi @Tofu @SilverMoonTea done with 12th episode!! Waiting for new episodes!! Aahh.. this drama begins with kind of a cliche romance drana but it turned to be more interesting and meaningful in the process. So surprisingly satisfying. I like the pace and how the characters grow on each other. Kind of healing one a bit. And I always love when drama shows the characters doing their jobs at work, glad that they have dialogues not all got muted with music as most cdramas i've watched. I can list some of exception like this drama, GAH and also PS. 

About the title, at first I was wondered why would they pick that title but then it explained to us in ep 9 or 10 very explicitly. It makes senses now, also very inspiring too. And they have those dolls couple mascot, aww so cute!! Where can I get them?? 

I like what XN told GC that she didnt mind to talk about her past and parents but she choose not to mention it cuz she doesnt want people pity on her, she wants them to see her skills. I like her bubbly and mature character at the same time. And she encourages GC to have his spirit life back on. Also GC does flutters my hear a lot with all his cute jealousy. Hahaha. He is a good mentor for XN. For her he is her idol. Haha, same for me too here. 😄

It's pretty rare to like the second couple in a drama, mostly they appear just as fillers but here I also like watching the two got close and develops more feeling. It feels like we have another drama with the two as the main otp, the playboy finds his true love. Haha. XR is such a funny and cute one. I like his jokes and how he never give up to pursue YY. Lols

I like the office collagues, I thought they would be jealous and becomes mean to XN knowing that GC is treating her more than an employee but they're all so kind, they must feel a bit jealousy but it's on a normal level. Unlike this Xu Manlin girl, aww she is looking pretty at first but when she does her ugly tricks it turns her to be unatteactive totally. She's quite typical ambitious. Knowing clearly that she won't have any chance to be in GC's heart but keep forcing herself to get a space. Poor her, she should move on. She didnt really irritate me, I can bear her cuz GC always cuts her off quickly and clearly. Hahaha. 

But I don't like the guy who is eyeing on XN, forgot his name, CXR's step brother, he's quite sneaky and looking insincere behind his good attitude and naive face. Somehow, I just got a feeling he will cause a trouble soon. Lols. 

Now i will wait some epsisodes at least 3 or 4 again, in the meantime I'll return to dramaland, resuming mafia oppa. Hahaa

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
25 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

one thing i need to know before i decide to pick this up....is GuChuan dense in the sense of the scheming from the sides girls too?

@Tofu @SilverMoonTea

So far I watched until ep 12. I also unsure does he know or not. But he staged a play with his friend to break the side girl scheming. 

He doesn't give the other lady much hope. It's just because they seems to be a friend and starting the job by working hard together, he often ask her help to taking care of his parents. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

So far I watched until ep 12. I also unsure does he know or not. But he staged a play with his friend to break the side girl scheming. 

He doesn't give the other lady much hope. It's just because they seems to be a friend and starting the job by working hard together, he often ask her help to taking care of his parents. 

hmmm....let me think further...honestly i cant take it if GuChuan ended up like GuNanZhou :/

• Haha 2