Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard 乌鸦小姐与蜥蜴先生 [2021]

Tofu

As much as I like Crow & Lizard, I felt the drama actually can be done better with lesser episodes and reduced the forced of clicheness for too long. All those angsty separation, killing Bing Qi Ling, I'm also forever lost with 2nd couple love story, and don't care about Tang Xu's problem as well 😅.

But for serial drama dropper like me, this really an achievement as I finally able to complete it. I probably not really feeling it anymore after around episode 29 actually. It does kind of cute to see them booking hotel (nothing happened to speak of lols). And I guess Xiao Ning's breakdown performance by XF is quite impactful after knowing about safe mode. It's really sad. I actually also don't really bother to find out of the fallout of Xiao Ning's family anymore. But its sad that Chuan's friend really felt guilty for his father's crime. 

The ending well kind of cute but my favourite episode will still lay with ep 16, when Gu Chuan won the award. It's that good! The man loneliness is so palpable even with the glitziness of the award night's gala. The soundtrack song which I still can't figured out the title is so effective as well. Someone please tell me the title if you managed to find it. I think other than Allen & Fei's great acting, the very worth mentioned about this drama is the OST's ! It's so so well curated. Kudos to whoever prepared this. C drama normally not known for having great OST, so this break the curse. 

Lastly special thanks for @Tofu, for dragging me to watch this with her. I really don't plan to watch this at first, but I found love in Allen or should I say rekindled my old flame? I also have fun knowing @mayicoryn@jenand it make the watching become so so much more enjoyable. And of course my fellow fangirl @Alice Wonderland, we're forever ever drowned in Allen Ren's world 😆 thank you 🤣.

@SheepMoonI finally reading your spoiler haha, and I agree with you totally. And lols at Alexa comment 😄

Spoiler

@mayicorynOMG your DP soooo cute ahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

No drag me to watch, I think it was fated for me to find this while I dont even know this drama is ongoing. Lols. 

Since I saw Allen Ren as in drama summary on the web, I clicked. And I end up watching it ALL to the end. 

Even the story is full of cliches and common tropes; it started with truck of doom, then the fate brought them back together int he future, noble idiocy, family problems and yea not to forget time jump. But somehow they make it worth watching, especially hats off to RJL and XF as Gu Chuan and XN. Their chemistry is just in sync. Very touching and heart fluttering. 

And I like the architecture design as their background set up. It was quite interesting to see how they work their job as designers. Smetimes they dont just mute the dialogues but also come with some lines for viewers to understand the workfield. That is good. 

And thank you to CL fellow fangirls here too, @SilverMoonTea @Tofu @mayicoryn and also all that I cant tag here, xie xie. It waa really fun!

And @SilverMoonTea what to do ahh??? I MISS GU CHUAN, our lao-ba!!

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Alice WonderlandI choosed the second one (Thank You) :wow: I thought you would give me a pic with a real Lizard/Crow :laugh:

@SilverMoonTea @Tofu @Alice Wonderland @jen I am so glad that I joint Janghaven. It was or still is a part of my daily dose of

internet :smile: Thanks to all of you who opened a new world to me. Talking/writing about something that you like with other people around the world is really nice and fills me with happiness. Sorry guys but you will never get rid of me anymore :smug:

• Heart Eyes 3

I started this drama with the thought of, "Yay, it's Ren Jialun!" I ended up finding myself thoroughly enjoying it. This drama is released around 7am in my time zone so some days I would watch it as I'm getting ready for work. I don't really do this unless I really enjoy the drama.

I do agreed with @SilverMoonTea that it could have had less episodes and also with @SheepMoon that Gu Chuan's heart issue was never really resolved properly. We were just told that the lady scientist was able to find some breakthrough and Gu Chuan is going to be ok now. Wah?! Why did you make us suffer that many episodes then just for that type of wrap up?! Haha! 

I'm glad that Yan Yan was finally able to appreciate Cheng Ran. I didn't care too much about Tang Xu's arc. I think he was overly ambitious and trying to shake off being the son of someone who committed a crime really affected him. Kudos for Cheng Ran for being sensible and not letting his dad get away with his crimes. Good to see Su Man Lin return for a bit to redeem herself. 

This scene was my favorite in the last two episodes. I must have watched it a few times now because they are so cute!! :wow:

Spoiler

Thanks @SilverMoonTea for trying out this drama when I suggested it. Haha! And @Alice Wonderland @mayicoryn @jen and @SheepMoon for stopping by to post your thoughts. SilverMoonTea and I are often talking to ourselves in threads so it's always great when we have other people to watch and talk about the same drama too. :heart:

14 hours ago, mayicoryn said:

I am so glad that I joint Janghaven. It was or still is a part of my daily dose of internet :smile: Thanks to all of you who opened a new world to me. Talking/writing about something that you like with other people around the world is really nice and fills me with happiness. Sorry guys but you will never get rid of me anymore 

I'm really glad you decided to join us too!! Please don't leave because I won't have anyone to talk to anymore. :laugh:

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Wait, @mayicoryn is it a deleted scene or edited one? I believe I dont remember to wstch this scene in that episode, I nean she kept failing to get the doll and it's why her male friend come to ruin Chuan's plan, aww... that suslrise is just so sweet. I want to move on, but with this, it will prolong my withdrawal syndrome much longer, but that's okay, I like it, lols.

• Like 3

I think that's a deleted scene because I don't remember it either. I just remember Gu Chuan was upset about the friend being there so he pikachuan the arcade. Aww...I wished they should have shown this scene. It's so cute!! 

Agreed with both of you, @mayicoryn and @Alice Wonderland -- I haven't really found a new drama I like. Although, Alice and @SilverMoonTea says the Gumiho drama is good. It's worth checking out, @mayicoryn:smile:

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
19 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Wait, @mayicoryn is it a deleted scene or edited one? I believe I dont remember to wstch this scene in that episode, I nean she kept failing to get the doll and it's why her male friend come to ruin Chuan's plan, aww... that suslrise is just so sweet. I want to move on, but with this, it will prolong my withdrawal syndrome much longer, but that's okay, I like it, lols.

I don't know what it is. I just found it randomly on twitter. Maybe an extra scene?  This scene was not in the drama. But yes I like it a lot too.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I think that's a deleted scene because I don't remember it either. I just remember Gu Chuan was upset about the friend being there so he pikachuan the arcade. Aww...I wished they should have shown this scene. It's so cute!! 

I remember Chuan has a plan to show something to her for that scene, but XN kept failing and he kept asking her to try again. And the plan got interrupted by XN's friend. So it was his plan, so cute ah... sigh I always complain why would they delete the good scenes and shows us later on, it happens to some dramas I've watched. 

Yes yes @mayicoryn try MGIAG, we're watching this for Gumiho oppa. Hahaha

While we wait next gege's drama

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
4 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Agreed with both of you, @mayicoryn and @Alice Wonderland -- I haven't really found a new drama I like. Although, Alice and @SilverMoonTea says the Gumiho drama is good. It's worth checking out, @mayicoryn:smile:

It is sad that it's not in the drama but at least they gave us this scene. I am watching Moonlight right now and Idk it is not bad but I am not really into it yet. I miss this drama :laugh: Hmm okay I will check My Roommate is a Gumiho out maybe not today but soon.

1 minute ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Yes yes @mayicoryn try MGIAG, we're watching this for Gumiho oppa. Hahaha

While we wait next gege's drama

Okay I am gonna watch it soon :laugh:Chang’an Memories and Forever and Ever pls air already :GrowDerp:

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...