Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard 乌鸦小姐与蜥蜴先生 [2021]

Tofu

2 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

But I don't like the guy who is eyeing on XN, forgot his name, CXR's step brother, he's quite sneaky and looking insincere behind his good attitude and naive face. Somehow, I just got a feeling he will cause a trouble soon. Lols. 

I agreed. I don't know if he's ambitious but there's a sense of debt towards Chengran's father. I think he is going to do something he'll regret because of this. A part of me wishes that Chengran mentored him when they were younger because he obviously know how awful his father is. I think the father is also behind Xiao Ning's parents' death too. 

I don't care too much about Chengran's and Yan Yan's love line, but I do appreciate it too. Chengran puts himself in embarrassing situations for Yan Yan. He even said it himself that for her, he doesn't mind if he's put in a situation like that. He has a good heart, just a bit crazy. Haha! I hope that she starts to see this in him soon. 

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

one thing i need to know before i decide to pick this up....is GuChuan dense in the sense of the scheming from the sides girls too?

I think Chuan knows that Su Man Lin likes him, but he doesn't really pay any attention to it. At this point, he believes that he is incapable of falling in love because of his heart. Any advances that Su Man Lin has made, he's ignored. He does have her take care of his parents (picking them up from the airport and dropping them off); however, I see that more as he's asking an employee to do a task than anything else. Su Man Lin once said that she was his assistant, so maybe he still kind of see her as one (this was before Xiao Ning started working at the company). Whenever Xiao Ning and Su Man Lin are in the same room, Chuan's eyes are on Xiao Ning. 

Chuan's ex-girlfriend (Wen Wen) showed up in today's episode and I think she described Su Man Lin really well -- she is someone with an agenda. I really don't like Su Man Lin because she views every relationship as a transaction and I don't like people like that. 

By the way, Wen Wen is pretty awesome so far. I don't like what Su Man Lin said to Xiao Ning about Wen Wen. I hope that Xiao Ning follows her intuition and don't give in to Su Man Lin's manipulation. 

I think this video has a good translation of Zhou Shen's song, Exchange.

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, Tofu said:

By the way, Wen Wen is pretty awesome so far. I don't like what Su Man Lin said to Xiao Ning about Wen Wen. I hope that Xiao Ning follows her intuition and don't give in to Su Man Lin's manipulation. 

i dont think i have the heart to pick this up yet....let me know when the manipulation falls on deaf ears and i will start picking it up :laugh:

• Haha 2
35 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@NiteWalker - Hahaha! If you're not going to watch, please help translate this. :laugh:

What are they saying about her father? 

its seems like Gu suspect of Ning father being involved in a forgery or some bad cases 10 years ago?

Gu's friends advise Gu not to jump into conclusion first as there is no solid proof, however Gu seems to be quite firm and believe that Ning's father is the culprit from 10 years ago cases, as he said that it was pretty obvious as the guy died from the accident 10 years ago

then at the office the two girls were gossiping about the bad deed Ning's father did, and Ning jump to her father defense saying that her father is not a baddie, the two office girl actually apologize to Ning nicely saying that they are bad for gossiping behind her back, however they stated that isnt its a fix verdict that Ning's father is found guilty as accuse....

• Sad 2

Thanks @NiteWalker for the translation summary! 

A part of me refuse to believe that Chuan would make that kind of judgement without knowing all the facts. It seems a little out of his character. Bu Xing! 

I watched episode 15 and a bit of 16 today. Chuan won the award, which is the last thing on his bucket list. He's put on a pretty sour face since finding out. Will finish the episode later when I get home from work. Hahaha!

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

I watched episode 15 and a bit of 16 today. Chuan won the award, which is the last thing on his bucket list. He's put on a pretty sour face since finding out. Will finish the episode later when I get home from work. Hahaha!

Why Chuan so obsessed with the award? I think I'm kind of know now. He want to doll up to attend the awards... haha

20210504-211328.jpg
Cr. Farawaychy

https://www.instagram.com/p/COcsbVglLO6/?igshid=8xgn8bq8w01j

• Like 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

In this scene, Xiao Ning asked Chuan who were the renowned designers at the award ceremony -- he pointed them out to her as she recorded it on her phone. He suddenly took her phone and recorded them as he said, "Also, Gu Chuan and his assistant". :wow:

New OST from the clips I posted the other day was fully released today too! 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
11 hours ago, Tofu said:

Thanks @NiteWalker for the translation summary! 

A part of me refuse to believe that Chuan would make that kind of judgement without knowing all the facts. It seems a little out of his character. Bu Xing! 

well he suspected and kinda believe it.....though the friends told him to get the facts straight first...

• Like 2
12 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Why Chuan so obsessed with the award?

It's the last one on his bucket list and also some prestigious award for that field. In episode 16, he said at the end that he's been living in darkness for 10 years. It seems like he never thought he would get out of it so he planned his life in a way where after he received this award, he would leave (die). I don't think he expected to meet Xiao Ning. 

Silver, what are you going to do next week when Jasper is added into the mix. How are you going to sustain your love for Allen and Jasper at the same time? Hahaha!!

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Silver, what are you going to do next week when Jasper is added into the mix. How are you going to sustain your love for Allen and Jasper at the same time? Hahaha!!

I'm known to be good at handling multiple oppas. But tbh now I have huge crush on Allen Ren! It really depend on how Jasper can pull me back into his arm again 🤣🤣🤣

That cat already appear in ep 15/16? I need to wait later to watch it. So the sub will be only until ep 16 this week? And we need to wait next wk for more? 😔

• Haha 1

Finished ep 15 & 16 :

The cat that he adopt because of her flattery is just so cute ! :wow: It's too clean & nice for stray cat ? I can see that XN really lightened up GC personality too. It's so funny to see how he chase after a cat and nagging at it too.

ezgif-com-gif-maker-14.gif

So much change for someone who kept lizard before, which didn't need to take care much. Btw cat do eat lizard, so I not sure if Ice Cream have interest on his other pet or not? :laugh:

So he felt empty after finally managed to get the Jin An Award. He seems reminded to his supposed doomed life and start want to buy cemetery lot again :nervous:

Btw just a lil complaint :

- She shouldn't update her wechat moment. Her rival is at it :shocked:

- Tbh, I don't really care with the friend's romance. It's a bit like filler, and that acting with the other girl a bit annoying. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Cr. Farawaychy

@jenHallo warm welcome here. Feel free to share your opinion on this lovely drama, or just fangirling Ren Jia Lun also will do. Ahaha... 

@AwkwarDerpDo you watched this too? 

I've been....spending my free time watching Liu Yuning's livestream..........:nervous:

I need to start this, i watched too many cuts 

• Haha 2

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry 

I loved the conversation between Wen Wen and Gu Chuan in today's episodes. They are two people who once loved each other and even though it didn't work out, they still have a lot of respect for each other. It's not often we see ex-lovers depicted like this so when a drama show this side of a relationship, I find it really refreshing. I loved that rather it be in their careers or in their love life, both are still cheering each other on. :btsnamjoonlove:

• Like 2