Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard 乌鸦小姐与蜥蜴先生 [2021]

Tofu

Yay @jen!! Glad you're joining us here. I think between @SilverMoonTea and I, we probably post pretty random things. Sometimes we have to dial back because we realize other people may be lurking and may think we're crazy. :eeeee:

Did we share this yet? :wow:

Yay, this isn't so bad! =)

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 5/5/2021 at 4:37 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

Cr. Farawaychy

@jen@mayicoryn Hallo warm welcome here. Feel free to share your opinion on this lovely drama, or just fangirling Ren Jia Lun also will do. Ahaha... 

@AwkwarDerpDo you watched this too? 

@SilverMoonTea Thank You for the warm welcome. The notification surprised me because I am a professionalI lurker and I never thought that someone is gonna mention me on a post :D You know it is kinda hard for me to talk about things that I really enjoy and like. I just keep the fangirling to myself. Because my family and friends don't like the same things that I like. But that's fine. Maybe I should leave my bubble and start fangirling on the internet :D

By the way the picture is so beautiful. I don't know who draw this but I just really like it a lot.

Actually I didn't want to start MCwML cause I have too many dramas on my on hold list and I should finished them first. Well then I saw the first trailer and my head was like: Oh yay this is finally airing but I will start it when all 36 episodes are out. And I don't want to start a new drama. My on hold list is still full. One week later and I binged 12 episodes in one go. I had one job.....

But after watching this trailer more than once I just have to watch it.

I just love this trailer so so much. The music, the acting, the angst, the fluff and the things that they said, all of that just makes me go crazy (in a good way :D). And I am a person who prefers happy endings and I don't know if we will get one but if this drama has a sad ending then I am accepting it. But it's gonna break my heart into thousand pieces. Yes I am more invested in a fictional story than my own life. Okay I should stop now. That's what I mean with it's hard for me to talk about things that I like. I just can't stop talking about it.

• Heart Eyes 2

Yey I'm happy to join you @Tofu and @SilverMoonTea in being a fangirl of this drama and Ren Jialun. 😍😂 It's okay, I actually like the posts. I might be really active here from now on. You didn't share that one yet. I love this clip. 😍 The transition of his attitude from cold to being warm. ❤️ I'm really excited for next week's episodes.

• Heart Eyes 2

@mayicorynI also only have few friends irl who I can discuss drama with. But here we have community to fully talk about drama haha... I was super happy to have new member joining this thread and so I decided to call you :duckhearts:And I'm glad I did it.

The drama at first glance looks quite common & cliche, but I'm very surprised by the acting of Ren Jia Lun. I think he can convey a lot of feelings, and have deep range of emotions, that make this drama very enjoyable. Xing Fei is also cute & bubbly, they just make a perfect match here. 

My favourite scene so far, after watching until ep 18 will still be the award ceremony. I love how he looks so lonely at the stage, while winning the most prestigious award at the night. He talked about architect world so passionately, but confused when the presenter asked about his future plan. However he closing it with giving hint to Xiao Ning in words that only both of them understand. This is what we call - living on their own bubbles. The OST all also very beautiful, I seldom liking C drama OST, but this totally win me over. 

I have to give big credit to @Tofu, I won't even try this drama without her. And also so happy we have @jen too here! We won't be lonely now for our love for this drama! 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Since you mentioned about the ending @mayicoryn, it's also actually come across my mind, that this might not end well. Gu Chuan kept talking about that cemetery lot and the latest shocking was when he want to adjust his will to make some changes. I'm pretty sure this to include Xiao Ning inside. Don't have good feeling about it. 

But I think Chinese romcom seldom have bad ending, so cross our fingers! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mayicoryn said:

I just keep the fangirling to myself.

You can fangirl with us any time you want! @SilverMoonTea and I do it often. We even have an oppa tracker thread just to fangirl about the celebrities we like. :eeeee:When you like something, you want to tell everyone so I completely understand. I mean, that's how I made @SilverMoonTea watch this drama with me. Then I found out that @jen was watching it too, so I made her come talk to me here about it. :laugh:I'm happy that you decided to not lurk and join us. :jiminbtslove:

• Heart Eyes 3

@SilverMoonTea - I thought the award ceremony was actually done really nice. Sometimes when there is an award ceremony in a drama, it's kind of just put together randomly but I didn't feel that way about this one. Gu Chuan's speech was really well thought out and motivational for all the designers in the audience. I'm not into architect and I felt inspired by it! And I love all the songs too. I've listened to Zhou Shen's song nonstop since it came out. Haha! 

@mayicoryn @SilverMoonTea - I'm not sure what to think of the ending yet because most Chinese rom-com has a happy ending but at the same time, I've also accepted if it ends up being a sad ending because of his mechanical heart. The concept of having a mechanical heart is really interesting to me because it's a bit similar to having an artificial heart. With this one, it seems like it can last him a long time and an artificial heart is usually used while someone is waiting for a heart transplant. To be honest, I didn't think Gu Chuan was going to survive because the tree branch (or metal) went straight through his heart. It gave me chills watching that scene because I thought about it happening to me. :scaredpanda2: @jen this scene reminded of Rattan's scene at the beginning where Qin Fang had the branch through his body too! :letalQQ:

By the way, since I'm such a homebody, I would like a pod like Gu Chuan too! :eeeee:

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

Kyaaaaa @Tofu :love: he is so sweet!! I love the confession he made! Btw XN's male friend is quite handsome as well. He is like a Korean actor but I forgot who. But he is so similar. 

31 minutes ago, Tofu said:

One of the least non-toxic ex-relationship we've seen in a drama in a long time (for me anyway, haha!!).

Ooh XM redeem herself. It's good. I always wonder why would those drama writers obsessed in turning the second female lead to evil when she doesnt get the guy. Real life doesnt work so. I mean giving up something isnt ours is also a cool thing. 

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday! Just a few more days until we get new episodes of the Crow/Lizard couple. :btsnamjoonlove:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611a59e283214f0ce3dd9

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115dd2dfcbf1aa6565b2

43 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Ooh XM redeem herself. It's good. I always wonder why would those drama writers obsessed in turning the second female lead to evil when she doesnt get the guy. Real life doesnt work so. I mean giving up something isnt ours is also a cool thing. 

That was a photo of Wen Wen. Su Man Lin is still evil. :niu:

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Wow, TencentVideo is really uploading all the previews with English subs. The drama must be popular on the website/app. Haha!

Episode 22 Preview

Spoiler

I guess next week we will get a confession from Gu Chuan and Xiao Ning will find out Gu Chuan was the “gege” who was with her at the accident.

• Heart Eyes 1

@Tofu I don't want to see the confession yet. I want to see the confession in the whole episode. Sometimes I just want to see it already but I am still strong :D And it made me so happy that his confession is coming so soon after her confession. I should stop saying confession :D 

12 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

And I'm glad I did it.

Awww thank you. You are so nice :)

• Star Struck 1
  • Party! 1

@Tofu But I am happy that you tagged me :) Thank you! I know what you mean and sometimes I can't resist and I watched the trailers for the next episodes :D 

Hey I have a question. Where did you made your gif profile picture? I would love to do one too but I don't know how :D

Update: I tried to resize the gif but it is still to big. Help :D

Edited by mayicoryn
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, mayicoryn said:

Hey I have a question. Where did you made your gif profile picture? I would love to do one too but I don't know how :D

Update: I tried to resize the gif but it is still to big. Help :D

You can download the gif that you like, and resize the gif to fit 490 mb in https://ezgif.com/ . Also need to make it square so will fit better. Let me know if it work for you. If not you can share the gjf here and let us try to adjust for you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1