Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard 乌鸦小姐与蜥蜴先生 [2021]

Tofu

@SilverMoonTea -- I looked everywhere and I couldn't find the name of the artist and song. I even search for the lyrics too. I'll keep searching and let you know when I find it. I like all the songs in the drama (both the Chinese and the Western songs), so I hope they release the name and artist of them soon!

11 hours ago, mayicoryn said:

I really want to know how they met. I mean Xu Cheng Ran is one of the few people who knows about Gu Chuans condition. Where did they met, what did he do to gain Gu Chuans trust? But I am really glad that they met. I support this friendship :D

Cheng Ran mentioned to Xiao Ning at one point that Chuan was a photographer for National Geographic before his accident. I'm not sure if this means he knew Chuan before or if this was something Chuan shared with him after they met. It seems like Cheng Ran is an investor in Chuan's design studio based off conversations they've had. Nevertheless, I love their friendship. Cheng Ran cares for Chuan a lot, even to the point where he monitors Chuan's heart rate when they are not together. :heart:

11 hours ago, mayicoryn said:

Hey I have a question. Where did you made your gif profile picture? I would love to do one too but I don't know how :D

Update: I tried to resize the gif but it is still to big. Help :D

There is a long way and then there's an easy way. The easy and most simple way is to follow what @SilverMoonTea wrote in her post about ezgif. If you want to experiment and do it the long way -- I normally screen record a clip I like, open it up on Adobe Photoshop, and then create a gif using Adobe Photoshop (usually I like to play around with the filters, sharpen tool, etc.). If there's a gif you created and just want help resizing, just let me know!! I can definitely help resize it for you too. :smile:

10 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Oooh it's not XM?? Lols. Who is wenwen?? Is she the girl XN talked with in the pool?? I resuked episode 13 a bit this afternoon. Not yet done. I do wonder it is inpossible to get rid of the villain if they still have long episodes to go.

I forgot you are behind us in watching. Haha! Wen Wen is the girl from the pool, she is Gu Chuan's ex-girlfriend. She showed up in episode one (the scene was right before we saw the crow land or do something to Gu Chuan's camera). 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@Tofu doneeee!!! Until ep 17. Ahh... 1 more episode to go but I have to go back to do some work. So I will watch it again later. 

I get it now. I am with you that WW and GC relationship is one of the non-toxic relationship. I was wondering what is the conclusion of the first episode prologue. So she's here to tell. She's a cool character.

And whoooaaa GC is his award outfit, ooooh so dashing, too bright to see him :wow: I think JXN expression at that moment is just like us all here who swoon over RJL. Lols. I have no time to gif it but she's so iconic. Hahaha

XM is turning so creepy now. She stalks and even did that dirty trick to JXN. But whatever XM does, she likes to make the two come together with her scenarios. Lols. Stupid girl. I hope GC finds out what she did to JXN later. Chuan should throw her far away so she couldn't do more evil plans to XN. 

Ok, brb later after work. 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 2
On 5/7/2021 at 8:58 AM, Tofu said:

You can fangirl with us any time you want! @SilverMoonTea and I do it often. We even have an oppa tracker thread just to fangirl about the celebrities we like. :eeeee:When you like something, you want to tell everyone so I completely understand. I mean, that's how I made @SilverMoonTea watch this drama with me. Then I found out that @jen was watching it too, so I made her come talk to me here about it. :laugh:I'm happy that you decided to not lurk and join us. :jiminbtslove:

Oh thank you so much @Tofu. 😍 I really am happy to join you here and talk about it. I'm still new with this forum so I'm still exploring its features so sorry if I make late replies. 😊

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

She's a cool character.

I agreed! She's actually pretty awesome and I don't even blame Gu Chuan for loving her at one point in his life. 

22 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

XM is turning so creepy now. She stalks and even did that dirty trick to JXN. But whatever XM does, she likes to make the two come together with her scenarios. Lols. Stupid girl. I hope GC finds out what she did to JXN later. Chuan should throw her far away so she couldn't do more evil plans to XN. 

It's a bit obsessive, but in some ways, I understand. She has never felt threatened before because all the people that had a crush on Gu Chuan, those feelings were probably never reciprocated. I think it's funny that she's always telling Xiao Ning to finish up her work before she plays around but Su Man Lin doesn't even work that much herself too! She's too busy following Xiao Ning around. Hahaha!

New BTS videos. =)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

New stills. 

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
15 hours ago, mayicoryn said:

I am in love with this  :wow: Yas pls release the original picture!

That's such a cute photo! I hope they released it without all the writings too. In the drama, Wen Wen took photos of Xiao Ning -- I hope they released those photos too. I thought they were cute especially since she looked so dazed. Haha!

11 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

is it possible to have the smiling handsome chuan badge and crow/lizzard otp badge too??? JH usually has an event, I wonder it would be great to have it now. Hohoho

Possibly. :smug:

• Haha 3

Hmm...I think I like the blue more. Actually, the darker almost royal blue suit he wore in the scene when he picked up Xiao Ning, that’s my favorite so far. Haha!

Ep24 Preview with English subs.

Spoiler

• Like 3

© farawaychy on Twitter and © Missingpiece70 on Twitter

My daily dose of sweetness :heart: Okay I am happy now. I don't know who the photographer is but thank you so much!

10 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Which one is the best? I like the black colour the best. 

20210509-201948.jpg

20210509-201946.jpg

20210509-201944.jpg

Team purple :brb: But tbh he looks good in all of them :pandahehe: I swear I am not a simp :D

Edited by mayicoryn
  • Haha 3

@mayicoryn - Yay!! You found the original photo without the text. They are adorable in that photo and LOL @ all the different edits. :laugh:

The drama's weibo released a new poster. :heart:

ptMkzXt.jpg

These photos of the cast with big heads, I always think these are so funny. Haha!!

ojMIOTL.jpg

Rbz25mD.jpg

Spoiler

x97nWv7.jpg

IwyC268.jpg

NRtcp5z.jpg

LSISOmR.jpg

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1