Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard 乌鸦小姐与蜥蜴先生 [2021]

Tofu

I normally gloss over the gifs on the weibo page for dramas, but these were hilarious and I felt they needed to be shared. I'm glad to see that Fan Zhi Xin's appearance as Chen Zhan is igniting some jealousy in Gu Chuan. :laugh:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76119c62381357d188b714

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611fcb738d0f44bca72c0

giphy.gif?cid=790b76110bac81e3ad0bce2e3b

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611d7d98ccc284d23f052

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118893e8b3626cf9ab04

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f586fb11339eed0d00

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@TofuHow about guessing the ending if its good or bad? The loser should change DP to lizard or crow lols 

Hahahahaha!! Yes, we can do that! I think it's going to be a happy ending though. I don't even want to think about the possibilities of it being a sad ending. :letalQQ:

By the way, was this really Cheng Ran's shirt?! I laughed so hard looking at this shirt. I bet he's going to be the boy on his shirt because Yan Yan is probably going to yell at him. :laugh:

XVB6dxg.jpg

• Haha 4
5 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

How about guessing the ending if its good or bad? The loser should change DP to lizard or crow lols 

I know you didn't asked me but my prediction is that this drama will have a sad ending. But just because a drama has a sad ending doesn't mean that it is a bad ending. (In my opinion)

Spoiler

© xuanjfeng on Twitter

I saw this and of course I wish that this is just a misdirect but I don't know. Whenever I see this scene in the ending theme song my heart stars aching and my mood changed into sadness. My brain needs to learn that not every story has a happy ending. But maybe I am totally wrong and we will get our happy ending. Jiang Xiao Ning and Gu Chuan deserve happiness.

Edited by mayicoryn
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

We just do small game here, to guess if its happy or sad ending. So if the answer wrong, let's change our DP to crow / lizard for just 3 days ok :laugh:

@Tofu- happy ending

@SilverMoonTea - happy ending

@mayicoryn- sad ending 

@jen- happy ending

@Alice Wonderland - happy ending

@Mouse?

@mayicorynActually I just choose happy ending, cos I can't bear for sad ending... The couple just too lovely...

• Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

31 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

We just do small game here, to guess if its happy or sad ending. So if the answer wrong, let's change our DP to crow / lizard for just 3 days ok :laugh:

@Tofu- happy ending

@mayicoryn- sad ending 

@Alice Wonderland@jen, join us? Haha.

@mayicorynActually I just choose happy ending, cos I can't bear for sad ending... The couple just too lovely...

I'm going to go with a happy ending too. 😊 

10 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

With eng sub :

I need this magazine :nya:

Can someone gift me a magazine with these two! 😍 I repeatedly watched the clip. 😂

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Tofu- happy ending

@mayicoryn- sad ending 

@jen- happy ending

@Alice Wonderland - happy ending

I really hope that all of you are right. Pls let me be wrong :pandasad:

• Star Struck 1
9 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yes you're seems lost on mermaid story ahaha... I haven't watched today episodes 19-20, I will do it soon and back here later. 

If your C/L notification didnt alert me, I probably forgot to check. Yeah.. i dive into the merman land. Hahaha

I guess i will wait a bit like usual, patience is a virtue. It's my motto for now. I can continue reading BW while waiting. 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Haha 2

Ep 19

I think that Pikachu doctor creator seems to be quite promising. But I worried if this doctor later on have some problem or in danger? 

That birthday scene, actually it's quite sad that both life was compromised due to the accident. They were not happy for the past 10 years. But so glad they found each other. I also have question, what is the age gap of both of them? He surely never age :laugh:, but she was quite a small girl back then. 

And this purple colour spring boss seems to be quite possesive :eeeee:. He's not happy that she forgot to wear that hairpin. 

And the worthy opponent Chen Chen appear too lols. The boss surely have a lot of problem :pandahehe:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif