Insider 인사이더

FRJiz2jag-AAK1-CB.jpg

Director: Min Yeon Hong (previous work: Missing: The Other Side)
Writer: Moon Man Se (previous work: Priest)
Network: JTBC
Episodes: 16
Release Date: June 8th, 2022
Air Time: Wednesday and Thursday
English Subtitles
Official Website: jTBC

Synopsis

After going undercover for an investigation, Kim Yo Han experiences a crisis and ends up struggling to try to obtain a hand of cards that will change his fate as he gambles in prison. Kim Yo Han is prudent and always thinking a few moves ahead, and he keeps a poker face on. Although he gets into a dangerous situation when he becomes embroiled in an unexpected incident during the investigation, he’ll continue to fight to survive and manage to grow with his ability to turn a crisis into an opportunity. (Credit)

• Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This one looks interesting. After all the sad dramas in the last few months, glad there are a few thrillers coming.

From SCMP:

When the Camellia Blooms star Kang Ha-neul is back as the lead of the thriller Insider. He plays Kim Yo-han, a young judicial apprentice who winds up behind bars after taking part in a sensitive undercover investigation. Despite his predicament, he continues to put his poker face and exacting planning to use behind bars.

Dr Brain’s Lee Yoo-young plays Oh Soo-yeon, a woman who appears before Kim after having amassed powerful connections. Co-stars include Squid Game’s Heo Sung-tae, and Fan Bingbing in a cameo role (JTBC, June 8).

• Party! 2

This promo clip was from mid May...but it was so funny. It says the KangHaneul we knew is gone ...he's gonna become evil now! LOL

Wahhh I just realised I suddenly have so many new shows I want to watch in June

BTS stills

2022060309100503247d3244b4fed18217218513

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am