Dal Li and Gamjatang 달리와 감자탕 [Current]

15 hours ago, Tofu said:

For some reason, I can't see this happening. It's not Moo Hak's style to do something like this. 

I haven't watched the full episode yet (need to watch it after I finish Reflection), but I saw the ending scene. Moo Hak is definitely one of my favorite male lead this year. I love this character more than Kim Min Jae's Brahms character. :heart:

Of course not his style, after we saw how he still cared for his mother when she was sick and didn't leave her even though he was working with his father and sees him cheating on his mother,,, and also we saw how he is kind to Chuck and didn't mock her feelings towards him, he just clarified about his feeling and ended the illusion and comforted her And we saw he cares about his work and his employees.. what I mean is he's not the type to leave a girl he cares this was, MH is sooo simple guy , when he wants to leave someone he will have to say goodbye unlike what Tae Jin does.... when I see what Tae Jin said her 😒so rudely , just  I didn't get why Daly defended him in front of Mohak and said he's not a rude person??? really? :shocked:

+Who don't love Mh :wow: I need him in my life Lol

11 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

What's more in an age of divisive tribalism it's a deeply moving and powerful commentary on the superiority of judging people on the content of their character rather than on the basis of immutable characteristics.

The question then is... can Moo-hak do what Tae-jin couldn't? Can he walk away from his family demands for Da-li's sake? History is on the verge of repeating itself. Not to pre-empt anything but if there's anybody who can, it's Moo-hak. Because he began with nothing and built something up from scratch. His wisdom doesn't come from having been overeducated at prestigious centres of learning but from the university of hard knocks. 

Just when you think Jang Tae-jin can't fall any lower as a human being, he sinks further still. Destroying Da-li to get her back? How is that a good idea? In any language. Even if he thinks that this will force Moo-hak to head for the exit, does he believe that Da-li will want him back after she finds out what he's been up to? Or does he not think she will? I don't want t understand him. 

This is how humans are, they judge others lightly, and all this is due to their dissatisfaction with themselves..Also it kinda got lost in all the mess that happened but those two employees laughing at the idea of Dali licking MH better because she is " more suitable literally for anyone else":mad:

As I said about Mo Hak, he is willing to start from scratch and even his employees will go with him, but the question is will Daly stay with him? Especially since she still has this idea that she doesn't deserve the love of others and  feels ashamed because she is adopted... and that she will not bear the thought of seeing Mo Hak suffer or lose his job or family because of her, or even if Tae Jin threatens her with Mohak and With his peace unfortunately she won't hold on to Mohak and will do what Tae Jin wants because Dali is not that brave and can't stand this idea.. With the story of the watch, a key to the exhibition and so many hints, it seems to me that while she is away from him we will see the value of Mohak to Dali and how she will unabashedly declare her love for him employees and others.

6 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I almost changed my mind about TJ and thought he is redeemable, when he specifically asked Congressman Ahn not to hurt Dali in the process of new strategy, and when he furiously asked him to stop all the news. But I guess a tiger can never change its stripes. The moment he saw Dali chooses another man, he has no problem going through with whatever dirty plan Ahn cooked up.

No one can bear him, I don't know how he comes to think or feel that he is above others and he has to take everything expensive, distinctive and rare brands! And he loves Dali's condition and status because she is the daughter of this elite family, I also saw flashback how different Dali's clothes when she was with him and this means that he controls her clothes and wants her to wear rare things as we saw him in the market chooses a rare quality, it's ironic how when he stepped on a place Street (Mohak and On Tak) he was looking at his shoes as if he was disgusted!!😒 Also, how did he make fun of Dali and tell her that you like this type of food! 😒 I don't get how she did love him!

6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Good point. I definitely think Moo Hak is capable of it. I also think some of the staff will follow him.

same+ I feel that his brother will tell MH  about Tae Jin and a big secret and this is enough to turn all the scales.. I still hope that his brother will say, especially we saw how he somewhat cares about Mohak and prevents senator from getting close to him.. The problem is that he is obsessed with the idea of proving this despicable father about Being a son, but maybe if he realizes the importance of a brother more than trying to prove that he is a son, of course he will help him when he sees Mo Hak caring for him.😅

*I love this shot  😍

Doesn't this look like Virgin Road? The lights are only on where the two of them are standing, and Jang Tae-jin is standing sideways, so it doesn't look even better.. Jang Tae-jin couldn't walk, and the road he won't be able to walk on in the future. (Same cover photo when Mohak and Dali are dancing in the board and Tae Jin standing to the side)spacer.pngspacer.png

5 minutes ago, Hanin said:

but the question is will Daly stay with him? Especially since she still has this idea that she doesn't deserve the love of others and  feels ashamed because she is adopted... and that she will not bear the thought of seeing Mo Hak suffer or lose his job or family because of her, or even if Tae Jin threatens her with Mohak and With his peace unfortunately she won't hold on to Mohak and will do what Tae Jin wants because Dali is not that brave and can't stand this idea.. With the story of the watch, a key to the exhibition and so many hints, it seems to me that while she is away from him we will see the value of Mohak to Dali and how she will unabashedly declare her love for him employees and others.

Of course I forgot to mention that her uncle expected anything from Dali to do anything for the family when he said no scandal and so on.. so if her uncle asked her to stay with Tae Jin, then Dali would do it without think  because she is adopted and believed that she had no right to oppose this family:nervous:

• Clapping Hands 2

I just finished eps 11, and it is safe to say all of us here love MuHak ( and despise Tae Jin more every episode:pandarage2:). I definitely think that MH is one the best written MLs this year. In fact I have 100% confidence in MH in everything that he does. Did you all notice he's constantly on the ground where his business is concerned ? I love that we've seen him at least twice trying to improve the menu of his restaurants. It may seem that the  drama casually inserts these scenes but I just think it assures us that whatever he's set out to do, he won't give up. 

My fear actually was more on Dali's part. And the preview confirms my fears. I know eps 13/ 14 is the cursed break-up episodes for kdrama land. But I suspect she is breaking up with MuHak and getting Tae Jin's help because she wants to shield MH? Hmmm, can't say I like this sort of development. 

• Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues : The King's Affection Wed-Thurs: Dali & Gamjatang, Reflection of You Fri: Work Later Drink Now Sat- Sun: Jirisan C-drama : Once We Were Married 

4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I just finished eps 11, and it is safe to say all of us here love MuHak ( and despise Tae Jin more every episode:pandarage2:).

he won't give up. 

My fear actually was more on Dali's part. And the preview confirms my fears. I know eps 13/ 14 is the cursed break-up episodes for kdrama land. But I suspect she is breaking up with MuHak and getting Tae Jin's help because she wants to shield MH? Hmmm, can't say I like this sort of development. 

Mood whatever I see Tae Jin >:mad::nervous::KittyGun::pandaattack:

Right MH wouldn't  give up, but His heart will break and he will be disappointed I don't know if he could trust Dali again, unfortunately I watched many times the preview, it seems to me that they kicked MH out of the company (because they knew he helped Dali) and by wearing Dali (classy, formal and similar clothes when she was with Tae Jin) ) she will watch them expel Mohak, I thought why she went to his company after she refused to hold his hand, unfortunately, nothing crossed my mind except that she goes to him in order to repay the debt of 2 million...:cry:

I'm kinda disappointed with Dali..Can't tell this kind of development, she'd break herself for owing her family and her uncle? Because she is adopted? Her father didn't want her to do this like this.....:PikaRIP: 

I'll talk after watch the episode with subtitles :)