Daily Quotes

ssteph

Teacher: Why do you want to do ballet anyway? 

Haraboji: I've never done anything I wanted to do my entire life. I've been too busy making ends meet and supporting my family to even dream of it. I thought it was only natural. And now...I'm finally trying to do what I want to do. I know very well that I'm old and weak. Still, I want to try it. I don't care if I lose to reality. I want to give it a shot at least. — Shim Deuk Chul, Navillera.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

“What I think is not fair is that you shouldn't take other people's lives as a bargaining chip to get what you want. 

- Teddy Ang 'Steward from Hijacked SQ117'

“You had a bad experience before on this flight number. Now, would you want me to book a seat on this flight?” he remembered his secretary asking. “I said, ‘Yes, why not?’ I don't think lightning strikes twice on the same spot.”

-'Passenger from Hijacked SQ117'

• Like 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

I've realised something after all these years. You only live once, not twice. What really scares me is that someday I might not be able to do what I want or don't even remember what I want to do anymore. That's why this moment is precious to me. I'm not going to hesitate. I'm going to give it my all. — Shim Deuk Chul, Navillera

• Like 2

H_EvYRafd7IGDW8Pd0HE5Xi0UGZkYgUu2rszCHoW

This quote by Marilyn Monroe speaks to me. I love blunt honesty because I trust it more than insincerity. 

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House