Immortal Samsara / Agarwood Like Crumbs / Chenxiang Ru Xie 沉香如屑 [2022]

novel2.jpg

Chinese title: 沉香如屑 / Chenxiang Ru Xie /TBA
English title: TBA (on MDL, translated lit. as Agarwood Like Crumbs)

Genre: Romance, Xianxia, Fantasy

Episodes: TBA

Director: Guo Hu, Ren Haitao

Broadcasting Network: TBA

Broadcast Period: TBA

Adaptation: From the novel of the same name by author Su Mo.

SYNOPSIS

Yan Dan is the only descendant of an ancient tribe, the four-leaf scorpion. Since ancient times, her whole body has been a treasure of medicine. She and her twin sister Zhixi were able to cultivate into human form at the Queen Mother's Feast a hundred years in advance and encountered the biggest trial in her life - the love trial. She fell in love with Lord Ying Yuan but had to spend the next 800 years forgetting him. However, at this time, Yu Mo suddenly entered her life, and become her great support. Every day, Yu Mo takes Yan Dan out to do good deeds. One day while they were punishing evil, they meet Lord Ying Yuan's current reincarnation, Tang Zhou, who is currently a demon hunter. They help Tang Zhou search for the four ancient artifacts, and also discover a mysterious secret. (Source: DramaWiki)

CAST

Yang Zi and Cheng Yi

005-X4e-Dtly1gp5jhkxwrrj30u00gvn4i.jpg

PS: More info to follow...

• Like 2
  • Party! 1

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...  

• 3 weeks later...

The female lead has finally been confirmed on 4.2.21 as Yang Zi as per this tri-party - Yang Zi, Youku, and H&R Century Pictures - public notice (click link/image for enlargement):

006uf-Pa-Ely1gp5j4q94srj31701os4qp.jpg

:wow:

005-X4e-Dtly1gp5jhkxwrrj30u00gvn4i.jpg

This CP looks good! Filming has reportedly just started today, April 6th! Can't wait!:love:

Edited by oppasaranghaeyo
link for larger image
  • Like 3

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...  

18 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

lols....in between YangZi and JingTian i think YangZi looks better with ChengYi

Agree. Though I love JT in Rattan, I think she's better off with BB than CY. I must admit I was actually pretty happy about the change to YZ. :MewGiggle:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@oppasaranghaeyo - I want Binbin and Jing Tian together in every projects going forward. They can continue to fall in love with each other through multiple different plots -- I will watch them all. Haha!

I adore Yang Zi so I'm always grateful to see her in a new project. 

Cheng Yi looks good in these photos too!

Have you seen them, @SilverMoonTea? He has long hair. LOL!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It did not dawn on me till now, this will be their "reunion" after 5 years! :SquirtleWonderfull:

Nice.:wow:

OTP-again-after-5-years.png

CR: Screenshot/as tagged

Noble Aspirations Seasons 1 & 2 was their first drama together.

Spoiler

image.jpgna1.png

na2.png

OTP-again-after-5-years1.png

And...

Spoiler

There's a Noble Aspirations 3 and rumored to air soon, though there's no official confirmation. Unfortunately, there's a change of cast (the main four), except for CY. Why can't they keep the same main cast for continuity? Apparently, in NA3, Bi Yao (used to be ZZ) will be reincarnated. If only ZZ was retained/available (LYF and YZ too)... Hope it will be good anyway. 

BYOD-fyhskrq0684249.jpg

38 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@oppasaranghaeyo - I want Binbin and Jing Tian together in every projects going forward. They can continue to fall in love with each other through multiple different plots -- I will watch them all. Haha!

Haha. I second that. I will join you all the way. They are just too darn good together!:heart:

9 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

But its with YZ, I also like her. So will try this.

Likewise. We'll have a party then. :wow:

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

i dont understand why there should be so many stabbing....

she stabbed DengLun in ashes and now ChengYi in ChenXiang hahaha

That was what I think she was referring to. LOL.

I think the scriptwriters/ novelists are really running out of ideas how to create angst. 

There's another drama, formerly known as Jade Bone Ballad aka The Longest Promise, I heard from a friend, that one also FL  (disciple) stabs ML (master). Geng ah!

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...