@mademoiselle I took a 6month subs - rm48 (US$12 or so ) for the 6months. It’s cheaper to subscribe this way .  I hv NF & IQiYi too. I was actually on Viu till mid last year when they were not bringing on enough dramas I want & the site was giving problems where the subs were poorly timed ( like it can be a few scenes ahead ). So I cut it off. Now it seems to have improved a lot & since Viu is gonna hv a lot of dramas I plan to watch , I don’t mind paying . 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

Actually I think to exorcised the mother, it might need Ji Ah's body ? But then in this case, the role need to be reversed, and In Beom need to be the exorcist instead. 

I have a feeling the role can be switched, and this time he might become her protector? He seems to have quite concern about the exorcist could be in danger as well. 

What I'm glad about ep 4 is we know more about IB's personality. He's pretty sure too kindhearted to become a conman. The way he worried about the artist's wife is quite selfless. And even JA at first didn't really care about the living that being left behind. 

So since the contract being extended only for 1 month, the other psychic guy will return. Btw this meant this guy also virgin right lols? Will he become some love competitor for IB? 😂

• Insightful 3
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

9 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea Are you feeling the shipping vibe for this OTP?

Real life or drama ? Haha... 

Drama-wise, I think they already laid good background for light romance to blossom. He seems physically attracted to her. And she nowadays always thinking about what he said to her. I suspect with their personality that so proud, they won't admitting this easily. 

Reallife-wise, Visually they really don't look like having an age gap. Probably because NR too baby faced and YH look mature a lot after military. But, when they reminiscing to olden Korean time, clearly YH can't catch up. And also when YH started using cool abbreviation that youngster used, NR the one looked blur. Haha.... 

But since YH agreed to Children House variety if Daebak have high ratings, they will come again, then we shall see more interactions. I think it's not difficult since Daebak doing well? I'm quite happy, as I often watching drama that have low rating, until I don't have much expectation anymore lols... 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 4/24/2021 at 10:56 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Caption Boss & Ghost Chair

Lols just realized he's flowing

You know, this is super difficult to do unless you have really strong core... (doing it with two legs like JNR is already hard enough, and he is doing it with only one and the other on top of it, drinking coffee...) That, or there are small protruding bricks on the wall which we can't see :laugh:

• Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

@SilverMoonTea A little bit late but his is rough translations for the character descriptions Manager Joo and Manager Heo

Joo Hwa Jung - Daebak Real Estate Office Manager

She is friendly and has very straightforward personality. She is a total professional office manager who never lose her business smile despite the power-trip that her clients do. A relationship that started with the feeling of being heavily indebted to Hong Mi Jin who helped her during her immature days, She has been faithfully staying by Jia's side for 10 years since Jia started her job as the lonely exorcist.

Heo Ji Chul - In Beom scamming partner 

He is in charge of collecting information from internet at Daebak Real Estate. He unconditionally believes and follows In Beom who is the only person who treats him as a human when he was an ex-convict and a middle school dropout. He is a sincere scammer who has more than five bankbooks at the bank. Although he earned the money from scamming people, he diligently collecting his saving and has a dream that one day he could buy a townhouse for his mother and younger siblings.

In kbs site, there's also character description for Dohak Construction chairman and Tae Jin, his minions who got scammed by In Beom. I read it for a short while and I'm afraid it will become a spoiler for upcoming episodes. (Altough I have given spoiler for myself :psweatduck: ) If the majority want to read the descriptions too, then I'll do the rough translations and share in here too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

18 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

n Beom's face when she got rescued by Ji Ah lols... A total fanboy. 

ahahaah...I love this scene too. I laughed my head off. I really like the role reversal here cause she's the one who is physically "stronger" and can kick butt. LOL! 

Eh so the last part I am quite confused - that child ghost ...what was that about? 

Yes it seems like you as the exorcist you need to work with a psychic. You can't do both or you'll end up killing yourself like the mother. But In Bum is quite special. He takes on some of the burden from her like the memories of the ghosts now don't affect her but him. In Bum continues to grow on me. He's got a good heart you can tell as he is openly empathetic and wants to see justice served or that people are properly compensated. She on the other hand has grown to be quite cynical - and she's closed off trying to feel too much for the clients - and I can understand that. Somewhat like how a doctor needs to be emotionally detached from their patients. 

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

4 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Eh so the last part I am quite confused - that child ghost ...what was that about? 

I think it must be In Beom? His uncle might bring him to Ji Ah's mom, as he got possesed? So both IB & JA's memories could be correct too?

Next episode also looks awesome. IB will wear suit more, and he will fall into water again? This time he seems possesed by a super strong ghost? He looks really evil here. @Darkarcanafor you, since you always fell for evil oppa 😆

20210429-210428.jpg

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

think it must be In Beom?

Yeah, I think it’s him. Because of the parallel of the way JA hugs IB matches well with the uncle and the child. But I don’t think JA knows it’s him.

15 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Darkarcanafor you, since you always fell for evil oppa 😆

Ah thank you , I saw the trailer, his eyes are red. Hahah I can’t wait. Actually I might just scrub through raw later to spoil myself to see what happens hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

💉🌼🔪🌼💉

“A romantic who likes flowers.”

ezgif-com-crop-5.gif

30 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

B will wear suit more, and he will fall into water again?

Wearing suit , then fall into water? Aiyo...no suit needed since going into water :Ghastlel:

Tonight's one...he was wearing a white shirt...can see his arms or not ? 

• Haha 3
  • Tasty 1