18 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I think her mother is just against her buying the same black outfits and accessories all the time. LOL!

@SilverMoonTea At the rate he spends money , he is never going to be able to help his friend get the town house

you might be right hahaha i know my mom control my spending hahaha...

even though she doesnt take control of my pocket, she does nag hahaha

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

So I guess the one possesed In Beom is son of the boss right? As he called him father if I'm not mistaken. And ask for the apartment shared. 

im not too sure...it a mix ... because he said, he killed and do all the illegal stuff for the boss however he didnt uphold his promise of giving him the apartment he promise

now he has to becareful as once IB is possessed, he hold all the memories of the ghost...or whatever that happen right before the death....so that means IB might possessed some of the boss hidden secrets...this might assist IB and JA to further investigate what really happen on the fateful night...

from all the circling...the uncle, IB are tied together that lead to JA's mother death

other than the boss is trying to acquire the land from JA, we wont be sure to know that whether the boss play a role in JA's mother death for now....we see as the story roll i guess

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Episode 3 & 4

-I'm behind, but finally catching up! I actually really like this series, but just been busy the days that it's been on! :letalQQ: 

-I love HJA and Secretary Joo's savageness towards OIB and KHS...it's hilarious when they drew up the contract and they literally wrote "+1" for KHS :laugh: Even more funny...the grilling about his purity!! :laugh: Poor guy got outed in front of everyone! I really like the dry humour and the banter between OIB and HJA :heart: 

-This series is really letting the leads get all touchy feely as much as possible even in episodes 3 and 4 :smug: I like that he is her "heat pack" - it really gives her a good excuse to just grab onto him when they go on ghost outings and he pretty much just ends up looking at her all dazed and heated up...haha I'm guessing they're playing off his character being possessed all the time, hence he was a loner, which is why he was a virgin...which is why he is so dazed and in love when she grabs him out of the blue :laugh::wow:

-OIB's backstory seems so sad :letalQQ: He would have been possessed so often that it would make him a loner because people would be scared of him all the time - I felt bad for him when even KHS was scared of him...he seemed hurt!

-Hahaha how much food does HJA eat?! :shocked2: I laughed at her "inhaling the ribs" and boxes of fried chicken and beer and the mountain of savoury pancakes. Also funny was the ahjumma that helped her put on the gloves to eat it. :laugh:

-The art gallery lady seemed so cold at first (I can see why there was rumours about her killing her husband)...but I liked what she did at the end revealing the truth about the painter because it was totally the decent thing to do. :BulbaOWO:

- Also that scene where HJA takes out a knife and cut that painting down gave me a real heart attack...as @Jane knows, I like my art and couldn't believe it was being destroyed :lettalKWA: But then it was all for the good cause of revealing the truth...are you watching this one Jane? There's an art gallery story arc. 

-Man that fraud painter guy was totally evil. I can't believe he not only forced someone to be his ghost painter and treated him with no respect, but also murdered him in cold blood because he wanted to steal all his paintings :pandarage2::pandarage2::pandarage2:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Episode 5 

-This line is really relatable. Honestly, it's me when someone comes up to ask me a question at work just when I've decided that it's time to head out to lunch:

1J3KxFo.png

-I really like that the ghost cases are not just confined neatly to the separate episodes and the ghost stories seem to tie into the personal stories of both OIB and HJA....but there's still the OCD version of me that wishes each ghost story was started and summed up in one episode for the sake of my memory :laugh:...but I think this style is actually differentiating it from other ghost series 

-Ahhhh OIB/ JYH is so adorable when he is being vulnerable with HJA :BulbaOWO::hearties: The fact that he just opens up to her is soooo cute. I think what I like about his character is that he's a "bad guy" who is not really a bad guy, but a softie with a heart of gold who felt like he had to play it tough in order to make a living in the world. I love how fired up he gets on behalf of all the wronged victims/ghosts...in a way that is super empathetic, while HJA is all chill and collected and looking at him like, eh, life sucks, but what can you do? :idk: (Though she secretly then fixed their issues too )

-Is it terrible when I say I find stories about little kids not listening to their parents really irritating? Though it's realistic...but I felt annoyed when little HJA disobeyed her mum. :HaunterOK:

-Hahaha OIB being possessed by a an older housewife was hilarious...JYH really pulled off acting as a mum...and OIB's sidekick, KHS really seemed to benefit from his cleaning skills :laugh:

- @Tofu are you watching this series? You made a really random cameo in this episode. The gangsters come out of the police station and someone immediately drives up and brings them Tofu :idk:

OiaEvW6.png

-Oooh the memories are aligning now and it seems like the child will have been OIB?! 

-I really like HJA - she's such a cool lone wolf. I find her to be the perfect balance of sassy, sarcastic, independent...but not in a way that's try hard or too much. I think you can still relate to her...but she's just cool :cool:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

23 hours ago, Chocolate said:

There's a lot of hugging too! 😂

i think this one we call clinging lols

c8b6f7154b68e38b5df3f5b51aa4e155b104a49b

12 hours ago, JenL said:

I really like that the ghost cases are not just confined neatly to the separate episodes and the ghost stories seem to tie into the personal stories of both OIB and HJA....but there's still the OCD version of me that wishes each ghost story was started and summed up in one episode for the sake of my memory :laugh:...but I think this style is actually differentiating it from other ghost series 

like wise....i really like the way the ghost stories unfold, somehow they stood alone and some how they are all tied together still....i love they unfold each story...

they stood alone when each ghost have their own death stories however it is tied together somehow to the one person behind all their ill ending

On 5/2/2021 at 7:25 PM, mademoiselle said:

I like that In Bum is now learning to observe Ji Ah and taking the initiative to provide her warmth ~ hehehe.

there are also parts where IB actually admiring JA too lols....i love how he couldnt help but stare at her hahahaha

• Haha 6
23 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I'm really happy the drama that I like, this time getting good recognition. 

The first thing that came to my mind is... you had better not drop it after saying this :laugh:

Ok, I'll go and watch last night's episode now (the first drama after work) and then later maybe attend Prof. Yang's class. @abs-oluteM Are you skipping again?

• Haha 5
41 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

k, I'll go and watch last night's episode now (the first drama after work) and then later maybe attend Prof. Yang's class. @abs-oluteM Are you skipping aga

yes...I don't actually have enough time. So I really must pick dramas with the oppas I love. ahahahaha

----------------------------------

So after last night , In Bum's uncle may not have been a murderer or an arsonist. Dohak Chairman made him sign off some  "confession" , making him the scapegoat in exchange for an apartment. Of course, the chairman didn't keep his word. I am guessing that when the uncle came to see Ji Ah's mum carrying In Bum , IB must have been possessed and that's why he sought JiA's mother's help.

Now , I am wondering why JiA's friend - Joo is hiding the 1979 book of exorcisms. JA says it was her grandma's records. Joo also didn't let JiA know that In Bum's uncle was the one that "killed" JA's mum. And Joo herself seems to have some skeleton in the closet. I wonder what the cop guy meant by she killed her own kids ( abortion??) . I doubt Joo wants to harm Ji A - she is likely trying to protect Ji A from knowing the truth. Especially since the theme of last night was about how the truth may actually be a lot more painful.

I get why Ji A would rather not get too emotionally involved with the cases and just walk away when the exorcism is done. She used to care but it often complicated things and she was left feeling worse. But that is slowly changing now that IB is in the picture. Ji A is opening up to In Bum , and hahaahah was he flirting with her when he says she made his heart flutter ? 

@SilverMoonTea what is this one?

New stills for tonight

https://kstar.kbs.co.kr/list_view.html?idx=45382

BBSIMAGE_20210506173428_179832cbe5f1d9b9

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM I'm keeping Law School coz Ryu Hye Young and Kim Bum's budding relationship is cute. Minus the difficult law terms, I've actually gotten into it.

---

This episode makes me sad a lil'. It's one of those pretty relatable storyline and it does happen in real life. It's like Navillera where Haraboji didn't want to burden his kids and wife. I am very sure my dad thinks the same, and I too, if I have children.

Seeee... I knew Secretary Joo was hiding something! But isn't she the "auntie" from when Ji Ah was young? Lots of secrets - making the show interesting. I'm also wondering if In Bum's uncle's spirit recognise In Bum. It doesn't appear that he does and he wasn't protecting In Bum. He was just "haunting" the Do Hak CEO.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Yeah, I cried a bit in this episode. The part when the house owner found the remains of her father, when she fell to the ground and started crying. And then also when she got reunited with her brother. They did well casting the same actor of the father to act as the brother in old age. It hits the right emotions. Phew, I was a bit worried that she was going to remain unconscious and die. Glad that she came around when the brother visited and like what IB said, "everything ended well".

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@SilverMoonTea @ktcjdrama I don't know why but it tickles me when Ji Ah throws salt at In Beom after he gave the necklace away LOL LOL. So funny.

18 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

She's quite funny & sarcastic when saying the problem normally will get solved if the boy get girlfriend. I think she hinted thats why In Beom still not cured :laugh:How witty! 

The funny thing is he still didn't get it though! I'm curious why he can still remain "pure" lol lol.

• Haha 5

Was going to go to bed but my itchy fingers clicked on this....

How this romance ever going to take off ...she know who his uncle is ....oh dear

Preview ...next week looks even more exciting

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

17 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

The funny thing is he still didn't get it though! I'm curious why he can still remain "pure" lol lol.

Cos he really pure I think haha... 

13 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

How this romance ever going to take off ...she know who his uncle is ....oh dear

Actually after watched ep 7, I also think the same. Will this ever have romance? Their relationship not progressing at all lols :pandahehe:

Forget to reply you, that one they went to radio station for promo. 

• Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

After you see the ending of eps 8 @SilverMoonTea , don't talk about not going anywhere. Maybe has taken a few steps back  :Mimed: Whatever trust she has for In Bum that was built over the last few episodes was gone at the end lol! She now knows In Bum had come to find out more about his Uncle's death. I know she was upset but I thought it bit harsh that she says In Bum killed her mother. Even though it is not literal , but that hurt him for sure. He too was as scarred by the incident. But it is clear that whatever they both remembered of that day are just fragmented memories,  not the entire picture. 

Before the end , she did acknowledge that he was a good guy, and that I agree. Throughout their partnership , he was clearly the more empathetic one and it got to a point where he somewhat became her conscience. Every time she wanted to harden her heart and not care, his expressions or what he had to say bugged her. And of course her originally caring self would finally give in. Actually the exorcism of that kid ghost was quite sad. The irony is that the mum in a way caused the death of her own child because she was prejudiced against her poorer neighbours.

Hmm in the preview does it seem like she got shot?

• Like 4