Just went through the trailers and they look good. I think I'll watch this one since I was such a big Yong Hwa fan back in the day. But he's completely fallen off the Oppa list for me in recent years. Not sure why? :idk: Still the last time when I watched The Package I remember getting charmed all over again, so maybe I'll appreciate him in this

On 3/31/2021 at 7:04 AM, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

Is this drama categorized as comedy? If so, it will be somehow like The Zombie Detective.

I didn't watch Zombie Detective, but I felt like it wasn't super popular? Normally I like zombie stuff a lot but somehow that one didn't appeal to me. If you watched it, was it good?

42 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Main poster. Hmm, did they change the English title 😑

Yeah I thought they changed the title. I do not approve. Real Estate Exorcism / Haunted Real Estate sounded better

(haha, that's why I only said 'I think I'll watch...' just in case it never happens due to my dislike of name changes)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

8 hours ago, JenL said:

I didn't watch Zombie Detective, but I felt like it wasn't super popular? Normally I like zombie stuff a lot but somehow that one didn't appeal to me. If you watched it, was it good?

I didn't watch it but it was comedy from its appearance. And the zoompi is not an evil man, but a detective so I think it was not horror.

You were a Yonghwa fan too? Well I didn't like The Package just by watching a few minutes. I only watched Heartstrings and I listened to most of CNBLUE albums and Yonghwa solo projects. I prefer the younger carefree version of Yonghwa.

This one seems to be horror. I don't like evil ghosts. I remember the only haunted house movie I watched was The Others. It wasn't scary. Exorcism is not my favourite.

Edited by Nohamahmoud2002
  • Like 3
9 hours ago, JenL said:

Yeah I thought they changed the title. I do not approve. Real Estate Exorcism / Haunted Real Estate sounded better

(haha, that's why I only said 'I think I'll watch...' just in case it never happens due to my dislike of name changes)

LOLLL if you do that you might miss watching some really good shows isn't it?

• Haha 3

Jang Nara Is Unimpressed By CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa In “Sell Your Haunted House”

Apr 5, 2021
by L. Kim

KBS 2TV’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Sell Your Haunted House” has shared a glimpse of Jang Nara and CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa’s first encounter!

“Sell Your Haunted House” is a new fantasy drama about a real estate agent and a con artist who team up to exorcise ghosts and evil auras from haunted properties. 

Jang Nara will star as Hong Ji Ah, a hot-tempered exorcist who is the boss of Daebak Real Estate, while Jung Yong Hwa will play Oh In Bum, a con man who doesn’t believe in ghosts, but makes a living by pretending to be an exorcist.

On April 5, the drama released new stills of Hong Ji Ah and Oh In Bum’s first meeting. Oh In Bum, who feared his fraud plan might go down the drain due to Daebak Real Estate, goes to find Hong Ji Ah.

In the photos, Hong Ji Ah is dressed in casual clothing, which is completely different from the extravagant outfits she wears for work. Oh In Bum, who was digging through the trash, spots Hong Ji Ah and approaches her with a gentle smile. He hands her a business card, but her expression remains impassive.

jang-nara-jung-yong-hwa.jpg

This scene was filmed in January of this year. It was the first time that Jang Nara and Jung Yong Hwa were able to act together, and this part revealed the suspicious and chilling energy of Daebak Real Estate. Despite the fact that this was a difficult shoot that required imagination and intensity, the two actors calmly rehearsed and successfully filmed the scene.

The producers of “Sell Your Haunted House” praised Jang Nara and Jung Yong Hwa for being considerate to each other and showing warmth on the drama set. They added, “Hong Ji Ah, who is a very unique person, and Oh In Bum, who begins to doubt her identity, will come across an unbelievable experience during their first encounter.

Please look forward to it.”

“Sell Your Haunted House” premieres on April 14 and will be available with English subtitles on Viki. In the meantime, check out a teaser for the drama here!

• Like 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

On 4/2/2021 at 7:39 AM, JenL said:

Yes, it’s worth to watch. Nothing spectacular but I enjoyed it all the way. It’s a fun watch, and good balance of humor and suspense. 

This one looks rather fun too. I might just tune in. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

On 4/3/2021 at 12:31 AM, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

Two weeks to go, and I am still like Hamlet "To watch or not to watch, that's the question" 😀

Me too.....it’s the premise. I usually love watching Jang Nara dramas 

Where have I seen this guy before? Ahh yes it was a small role in She Would Never Know 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Jang Nara And Jung Yong Hwa Share Thoughts On Marriage + Jang Nara Talks About Stress From Malicious Comments

Apr 14, 2021
by C. Hong

83e29a2a20884fcc9a9b2dd77156b018.webp

jung-yong-hwa-jang-nara-1.jpg
jang-nara-problem-child-in-house.jpg

“Sell Your Haunted House” co-stars Jang Nara and CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa appeared as guests on the April 13 episode of KBS’s “Problematic Child in House.”

As soon as she appeared, the MCs praised Jang Nara for her famously youthful looks. She said that she had turned 41 (Korean age) this year, making an eight-year age difference between her and Jung Yong Hwa, who is 33 (Korean age). Jung Yong Hwa said, “I’m still surprised every time I see her on set.”

The MCs then asked her if she had ever gotten stressed out because of her reputation for looking younger than her age. She said, “I get stressed due to malicious comments. I don’t personally go around saying that I look young for my age, but whenever articles come out saying that I look young, I get malicious comments saying, ‘Who says you look young?’ It’s so frustrating. It’s not like I’m saying that I look young myself.”

Jang Nara and Jung Yong Hwa also shared their thoughts on marriage. Jung Yong Hwa said, “I originally wanted to get married late, but I changed my mind once I thought about parent-child sports days. I’m really competitive, so if I’m older than the other dads, I think that I won’t be able to get first place.”

Jang Nara said, “Except for when I work, I’m really indecisive. Whenever I go shopping, I can’t decide on anything. I always end up not buying anything. Even when I think about ordering food, I can’t go beyond looking at the choices.”

She continued, “One day, I went shopping, and there was a woman who said, ‘I’ll discuss it with my husband’ before making a final decision. I suddenly felt envious.”

Spoiler

jang-nara.jpg
jung-yong-hwa.jpg

• Like 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif