@abs-oluteM Waaahh aren't you working still, how come has time to watch kdrama? xD

I approve of this noona donsaeng romance too!

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Did his uncle kill her mum? And I think the mum haunted the uncle or something right causing him to "commit suicide"?

Dunno yet because from her perspective, uncle killed mum (and Ji Ah can see he's possessed). From In Bum's perspective, Mum killed uncle (but he cannot see if she was possessed).

Honestly In Bum reminds me of my Sejong... I secretly wish he is Do In Bum instead :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
24 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Waaahh aren't you working still, how come has time to watch kdrama? xD

hahahah... today I have no class in the afternoon! I am so happy though the next 3 days is gonna be hectic. 

Lololol....Sejong when does he get discharged from his service? I hope he is working out his abs while at it . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

12 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

hahahah... today I have no class in the afternoon! I am so happy though the next 3 days is gonna be hectic. 

Lololol....Sejong when does he get discharged from his service? I hope he is working out his abs while at it . 

He'll be out some time in November this year. I'm concerned all I can see is his eyes and teeth (meaning he'll be as dark as charcoal black). Hopefully he's lost some weight by then too coz he gained some when he went in.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Preview for ep 4

rough trans
IB: You ordered me to come this far only for doing this? Do you realize that it's a violence?!
JA: That's why you should have taken it out (the necklace) when I told you so
IB: Because of the painter ahjussi's memory, I can't stop crying
IB: Just ask favor from Lee Eun Hye director to return one of the picture
JA: He's already a dead person
JC: What's wrong with you? You're scaring me
IB: Daebak! Inside me there's a soul of the best painter in South Korea
JA: Oh In Bum came here to sell the picture. Son of...
IB: Are you storing the record of your clients inside here?
JA: Why are you asking that? It's my business secret
IB: Is there any possibility that something might go wrong both to the client and the exorcist?
JA: Mom? Mom I'm sorry

Oohh so In Bum starts to investigate little by little about the accident 20 years ago. Interesting.

I haven't watched ep 3, but found this clip on youtube and it's funny hahaha. Ji Cheol confessed he fell in love at the first sight with Ji Ah to distract her from finding In Bum sneaked inside her room.

Spoiler

rough trans

*after In Bum fell*

JC: I love you. I fell in love with you at the first sight. The way you are talking sounds sexy and your rough violent act is my style. Let's date

JA: Are you mad?

JC: Right? I think I have gone crazy. I even already have a girlfriend. Please forget it Noona. Uhm Ma'am. Well then excuse me

JA: It's tiring for being pretty

:laugh:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Ep 3

I love this show the most now.

@mademoiselleHe need to stay virgin as psychic job. Might hinder their romance. But I think he already showing sign of liking her. At least by her beauty lols. As he kept looking at her when she hold his hands.

Bwahahahhaa that's hilarious!

I did see the cut for the hand holding scene. He was definitely falling for her

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

@SilverMoonTea First things first, congratulations for making full moderator! And thank you for the shoutout re Daebak Real Estate. Am finally caught up to Ep3, and it is definitely ticking the right boxes for me so far. JNR shines in a role so totally different from the ones I've seen her (Remember You, Fated to Love You) - badass and gritty with an underlying vulnerability, while it's great to see JYH once more after The Three Musketeers. And how wonderful to see Secretary Joo, whom I last rooted for as Kim Wook's mother in Missing:The Other Side.

Thus far, the drama is doing a good job balancing suspense with action and hilarity. I like the premise of an exorcist cleaning up a property to make it marketable and profiting from its subsequent sale. The link between the deaths of HJA's mother and OIB's uncle is intriguing, and very likely linked to Chairman Do, but the childhood tie is a trope that is very much overused, and hopefully will not be beaten to death here. Enjoying the interactions between genuine exorcist vs con artist who has powers he didn't realise he possesses (pun not intended). With his gradual acceptance of his own abilities, I see Ep4 possibly getting darker compared to the 1st 3 episodes, though I hope that it still manages to toe a fine line without going to unnecessarily dark territory, personally preferring the 'ghost of the week' format while slowly uncovering the truth behind their family's deaths. There is a pervading sense of helplessness that HJA feels over her inability to help her mother move on, especially with the urgency now that the property faces impending demolition, and that in itself, makes me care and root for them. We do not know enough of OIB's past yet to have a similar sense of empathy, but it's early days yet, so we'll see what unfolds.

Long ramblings short, it's hitting all the right notes and fingers crossed, it will continue to do so to the end. Ep4 please.

• Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Signal, Thank You, Missing:The Other Side, Children of Nobody, Misaeng, Tree with Deep Roots, Story of a Man

步步惊心, 长相思, 琅琊榜之风起长林, 平凡的荣耀, 大鱼海棠, 九州缥缈录, 风声, 剑雨

Ice Kacang Puppy Love, Garden of Evening Mists

Mother, 空から降る一億の星, Ouroboros

Cr. For the YT owner on the Indo translation.

(I just take the interesting points here).

JYH Ji Ah charm is? 

JNR : Pure, Kind hearted 

The interview is in the informal mode, they introduced themself awkwardly with additional ya behind. And introducing their character. 

II

JYH : Ji Ah charm is?

JNR : 1. Strength 2. Physically strong 3. Strong character lols

JYH : In Beom charm is? 

JNR : 1. Cunning 2. Pure. 

They conclude IB is a guy who is cunning but pure. (After watching ep 3, its indeed true).

JYH : Whats the meaning of IB for JA? 

JNR : He's a portable warmer lols. He warmed the piece of missing heart of JA. 

JYH : So I'm your portable warmer ? 

JNR : Oh! (Her reaction is so priceless).

@liddiThanks so much ❤. So happy to have you here join us. I was quite sure you will like this, and glad I was not wrong haha... The premise a bit like Master Sun, but it's also different. The assistant plus one indeed very funy and inject a good comedy here. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea + 1 definitely provides good comic relief. It is a shame that his bond with OIB is a little shaken currently, having seen first hand his friend being possessed. Do we know what is +1's background apart from being a super hacker? Hopefully we see him overcome his fear soon and regain the camaraderie we have come to enjoy so much of. I want to know more of Sec. Joo as well and her ties with HJA.

• Like 4

Signal, Thank You, Missing:The Other Side, Children of Nobody, Misaeng, Tree with Deep Roots, Story of a Man

步步惊心, 长相思, 琅琊榜之风起长林, 平凡的荣耀, 大鱼海棠, 九州缥缈录, 风声, 剑雨

Ice Kacang Puppy Love, Garden of Evening Mists

Mother, 空から降る一億の星, Ouroboros

15 minutes ago, liddi said:

@SilverMoonTea + 1 definitely provides good comic relief. Do we know what is +1's background apart from being a super hacker? 

Only know this short background from KBS profile. I think he also have his own story.

20210422-172755.jpg
20210422-172804.jpg

I think their bond still unshaken. It's just he's a little scared now. 

15 minutes ago, liddi said:

I want to know more of Sec. Joo as well and her ties with HJA.

From the profile she seems approved by Ji Ah's mother and already work together for 10 years. 

@LaLaMaybe can correct me with more accurate translation of the profile. Here is the link from KBS.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/daebak/mobile/detail.html?smenu=e126f2

• Like 5

Pick from 2 choices game Cr to YT owner for indo translation

Part I

Dip or pour ? As in tangsuyuk.

JNR : Dip

JYH : Pour 

JYH : Actually doesn't really matter for me.

JNR : I must dip them in sauce & soy if I eat tangsuyuk.

JYH : Noona very... to tangsuyuk... proud... (passionate I think lols)

JNR : Explained on how her favourite stall is actually very far. In conclusion she have strong faith in tangsuyuk. 

Tomato with puke flavour or Puke with tomato flavour ?

JNR / JYH : Tomato with puke flavour. 

They conclude can't eat puke and still better with tomato. 

Eat jajangmyeon without yellow raddish or eat chicken without white raddish?

JNR : eat jajangmyeon without yellow radish.

JYH : shaken... want to eat both. Same as JNR answer. 

JNR : chicken must be with white raddish. 

JYH : jajangmyeon as long have onion is good.

Both of them so serious with the white raddish on the chicken lols.

Part II

Turn on heater in hot season or turn on aircon in cold season? 

JNR : Turn on heater

JYH : Turn on aircon, whats the reason for your choice? (Asking NR)

JNR : I really can't stand cold. 

JYH he really can't stand hot, so he was shocked. 

JNR : Are you going to swear? Haha

JYH : No no. I just really can't stand hot. If cold you can use thick layer clothes. 

JNR : But im also not easy to get hot. 

Born with the face that you want or married with people that you want?

JNR / JYH : married with people that you want. 

Both being asked already satisfied with the face. Lols, and seems they both did. 

Live alone forever or stay as couple but without any boundaries at all & stick together all the time? 

JNR / JYH : As couple. 

Questioner : Even to toilet also together? 

JYH : Start to wavering... 

JNR : Just think as we live with our partner in island without anyone else. 

JYH : Still thinking, a bit convinced but unsure haha...

The written word in text 

JNR : Stubborn

JYH : Convinced

Questioner : How if can't apart even for 1 second? 

JYH : Wah noona and how if your partner is the one pour the sauce to tangsuyuk? 

JNR : Still better than being alone. 

JYH : Convinced. Lols

Live poorly with handphone or live rich without handphone? 

JNR/JYH : Live rich without handphone

JNR : It's not so difficult.

JYH : I can smashed my handphone now. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Watched episode 3. Luckily it is not scary. Yonghwa is good looking lol. I like his song too (OST 1). It is like country music genre.

I am too distracted by Yonghwa's good looks lol.

I understood that he is psychic so he sort of absorbs ghosts. He has to wear the necklace to protect himself and not get possessed by spirits

Edited by Nohamahmoud2002
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Episode 3 - They held hands.

Episode 4 - They hugged.

They are going smooth and well, eh? :lenny:

BTW, is it me or her Mum softened down a bit in episode 3 when In Bum was commenting about Ji Ah's black shoes? She was trying to chase him out but she stopped and observed him. LOL.

I was a bit spooked in one scene for episode 4. The old actress / ghost who didn't know she's dead was good in acting. She made the scenes scarier (especially when I was already spoiled and knew she's the ghost).

I wonder why In Bum is sucking the memories of the deceased instead. Why is he that special? And is that a good or bad thing? But I liked that they form a bit of connection through this and him better understanding her job and the consequences she faced when she exorcise.

• Like 5
On 4/22/2021 at 2:06 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@mademoiselleHe need to stay virgin as psychic job. Might hinder their romance. But I think he already showing sign of liking her. At least by her beauty lols. As he kept looking at her when she hold his hands.

I lol-ed when he was denying it so strongly. Wahhh you are actually doing translations!

Clearly in the latest episodes,  the stage for the romance is set ! The entire plot is orchestrating for it to take place - every time she holds his hands and explains why she has to do it reinforces that he complements her very well. But bodily contact is not only reserved for handholding...:smile::Ghastlel:..I hope writer / PD-nim is very creative. 

In Bum isn't such a con / scammer after all . He has his principles and conscience. While for survival sake , he can be an opportunist - he's got a good heart. These poor boys are never going to buy their town house are they? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

@abs-oluteM LOL they can only do as much as kiss and teases but no, ahem because In Bum needs to remain a virgin :eeeee:to help Ji Ah. Or maybe he's The One who even if they get married he'll still be a strong medium and hot pack to her :heiboi: They probably don't need a townhouse if they become family with Ji Ah. I think Ji Ah is pretty loaded.

I forgot to say @SilverMoonTea you are very quick to adopt YH after 4 episodes! Hahahahahahaha. Didn't take you long at all (and wouldn't take you long to fall out of love for him I'm sure xP)

• Haha 4

Ep 4

They're pretty sure really made for each other. Only In Beom can understand her and she in return can guide him go through to the emotional wreck after absorbing the spirit's memory. I think no one can break this newly bond between them. 

I like the way he blinking his eyes when she put the necklace on him. And he must have said what she wanted to hear the most. Good work for the 10 years. 

In Beom actually also very kind and he brought her to remember what her mom said regarding exorcism is also help the living people that left behind. 

@mademoiselle - haha he's quite lovely and handsome. He's the sole April's oppa btw. Precious! 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

11 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@mademoiselle - haha he's quite lovely and handsome. He's the sole April's oppa btw. Precious! 😂

I will only believe this when April ends :laugh:

I re-subscribed to Viu for this show and The Long Ballad (c-drama). The site I was using was annoying me with their stupid pop up ads. 

Viu subbed the BTS

• Haha 4