Quick bits from the naver interview, that I found interesting :

- The more powerful the ghosts are, her body temperature will drop even lower.

- JA & IB relationship actually will fall into melodrama type and fated to be. But IB didn't fall in love at the first sight. As his opinion about her at beginning is bad. The MC quick to pointed in melodrama normally no ghost chasing lols. 

• Insightful 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Oh In-beom was very worried about Hong Ji-a after saving Hong Ji-a, who was almost killed by the original devil living in the sauna.

After drinking coffee at the riverside, Oh In-bum asked, "Why did you fall in the water before. I thought it was over as usual."

Hong Jia replied, "It's my mistake. I missed one more circle because I didn't do the pre-examination. I was possessed by that circle."

Next, Jia Hong reassured In-beom Oh, saying, "If Won-Gwi passes through my body, I fall into a fantasy regardless of my will. Don't worry because this will never happen again."

However, Oh In-beom repeatedly asked Hong Ji-ah whether or not he wanted to work other than this job. Usually, Oh In-beom brought questions to Hong Ji-ah regarding his exorcism, such as "How did you do this for 10 years?"

download-7.jpg

Cr. Naver / Star News

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002951322

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

i tried the drama @SilverMoonTea i say it a pretty attractive piece....

regardless of what happen, each ghost held their own stories....their own sadness, their own misguided ideas and some doesnt even aware that they are dead....

we always heard of it...we always seen it...in this stories and plots...

Nara - Ji-Ah work as an exorcist to sent all this misguided soul the to place where they belong however she wasnt able to sent her own mother off which is killing her, and she is also living with guilt for what happen to her mother on that fateful night....

YongHwa - InBeom doesnt believe in ghost however use ghost to scam ppl, ended up having to believe it cause he posses a body that can be posses easily lols

nice piece of work so far....

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

@SilverMoonTea I am officially reporting that I am watching this drama lol.

The feel from Daebak Real Estate is similar to Taxi Driver. Both show the backstories of the victims and the protagonists seeking justice for the victims. Just that Daebak is lighter in tone.

I don't really understand the death of Ji-A's mother. Was she worried that the ghost will possess Ji-A? But that would be good right so that she can exorcise it. So why stab herself?

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2
30 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I don't really understand the death of Ji-A's mother. Was she worried that the ghost will possess Ji-A? But that would be good right so that she can exorcise it. So why stab herself?

Good question. I think she worried when the ghost possesed her, she will physically harm Ji Ah?  While she still have a bit of conciousness, she then take this decision. Probably not the best decision? But it's mother instinct to protect her daughter first? We are still not sure how is this whole psychic-exorcist full scale of capability? Seems at times, they can be reversed. 

@NiteWalkerYay! Yes it's not the first genre of this type. But I felt IB x JA character have a lot of room to progress. And so far I like how they went from totally displeased with each other, to mildly care about other safety now. 

I'm not sure if this will be full blown melodrama romance? Or light comedic only? Either way I think it will work. I like drama that not only focus solely on romance, but have side stories too. You all know, I tend to lost interest, fast at that! Hahaha...  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Eps 6 was good . I love how our icy Ji Ah is warming up ( literally & metaphorically speaking :hug:) to Im Bum. He may still be the opportunist but he’s still got a conscience - he just couldn’t let go the fact that the murderer of the bakery owner was not arrested. Ji A is not unfeeling either but It’s not been easy over the years to convince the cops etc - no one will believe what she does & see is legit after all. So in a way I think fate bringing In Bum to her doorstep is good for her in many ways . Plus his uncle & her mum are linked to each other’s deaths . Ji Ah’s memories though are not giving the full picture as we can see . Let’s see what will be revealed next. 

• Like 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

Woo hooooo @Chocolate welcome on board (officially)!

@SilverMoonTea Do I get commission for this? :laugh:

Anyway, I'm gonna be cheeky and say: See @Chocolate aren't you glad you didn't let your aversion deter you from a potentially enjoyable drama xP

---

Ok back to the show, I feel sorry for In Bum having to dream of being killed. Before I didn't empathize with his experience as much but with this one I was suddenly reminded of the sleep paralysis I have and it felt almost the same as this because your mind is awake but you couldn't move.

Didn't Ji Ah's mum stab herself, not only to remove the spirit but also to stop herself from harming Ji Ah? That's how I interpreted it from what was shown.

As for what happened in the past, it is for certain that In Bum was there with his uncle. I am starting to think the other real estate lady is suspicious - like she knows more about Ji Ah's mother than she lets on.

By the way, the way they hug at the pool... strangely I feel :hearties: Hahahahahaha...

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

@abs-oluteMI have question, why IB need to wear expensive suit just to perform as psychic lols? In the end he just need to go to the pool. Haha not that I complaint. He looks dashing and I like the transparent effect shirt caused by the water :laugh:

@mademoiselleI like when he give coffee to warm up after. Its actually similar to that drama More Than Friends haha. But that drama they kissed 😄. I think secretary is on JA's side, in KBS site she was helped by JA's mom. But well who knows.

@ChocolateAfter watched ep 6, JA also have same question as yours. So I think really still have more mistery behind. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 4/30/2021 at 6:06 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@NiteWalkerYay! Yes it's not the first genre of this type. But I felt IB x JA character have a lot of room to progress. And so far I like how they went from totally displeased with each other, to mildly care about other safety now. 

in IB mindsets he just want to have a good life, able to buy things freely lols...while JA really want that too unfortunately she is control by her mother who will throw a fit if she start on a spending sprees lols

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
10 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

in IB mindsets he just want to have a good life, able to buy things freely lols...while JA really want that too unfortunately she is control by her mother who will throw a fit if she start on a spending sprees lols

I think her mother is just against her buying the same black outfits and accessories all the time. LOL!

@SilverMoonTea At the rate he spends money , he is never going to be able to help his friend get the town house

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

20 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@LaLaanything interesting here? Haha... 

Are you asking me about what happened in the making video or that particular gif? :MewGiggle:

Na Ra was practicing her action scenes where Ji Ah has to restrain the possessed In Beom and stabbed him. After she practiced it with the director, she suddenly call for YH to come and she will rehearse it with him. YH jokingly said why she came so closely to him, but Na Ra immediately broke the romance atmosphere by saying she didn't care for that and ask him to practice the action move lol

It's getting interesting. In Beom got possessed by his own uncle spirit and suddenly he had a super strength. And I guess finally Ji Ah starts to share about what happened in the past when her mother die without knowing that In Beom is the child whom she really want to meet. I wonder why Ms Joo decided to hid the fact from her. What is Ms Joo relationship with that detective? :thinking:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

2 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Na Ra was practicing her action scenes where Ji Ah has to restrain the possessed In Beom and stabbed him. After she practiced it with the director, she suddenly call for YH to come and she will rehearse it with him. YH jokingly said why she came so closely to him, but Na Ra immediately broke the romance atmosphere by saying she didn't care for that and ask him to practice the action move lol

Thanks Lala, haha it's funny... 

Btw if don't mind can help me understand around timestamp 3:18 what did they talked about? Just roughly will do. I found him cute, when he always call her noona haha...

5 minutes ago, LaLa said:

It's getting interesting. In Beom got possessed by his own uncle spirit and suddenly he had a super strength. :thinking:

Yeah he looks super cool, as normally he always hid behind Ji Ah lols

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw if don't mind can help me understand around timestamp 3:18 what did they talked about? Just roughly will do. I found him cute, when he always call her noona haha...

Well she is older than him so of course he has to call her noona hahaha. But I guess they are close enough for him to call her as noona. Jang Na Ra has established her career longer than him and she is quite senior than Yong Hwa and if they are just being a normal senior and junior, he might refer her as sunbae-nim, in a formal way. Or maybe Na Ra told him to just call her comfortably as noona rather than sunbae-nim since it will make her so old.

So around 3:08 YH is asked about his chemistry with Na Ra. YH said that while rehearsing the script, he can feel the synergy (?) between the two of them. There might be time when each actor interpret the script with their own, but to him, they didn't have that difference and  he feels that she made him more comfortable and gave him more support in acting.  

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: