👻Daebak Real Estate (2021)👻

An occult drama about real estate brokers who exorcise and clean out buildings in which ghosts frequent and people have died in.

Although Daebak Real Estate’s boss and exorcist Hong Ji Ah seems perfect with her beauty and intelligence, she’s actually a hot-tempered exorcist whose fists come before her words. Her ability to exorcise has been passed down from her mother.

Oh In Bum is a con artist who doesn’t believe in ghosts but uses them to earn money. He has the perfect set of skills for a con artist, being able to use his great observation and reasoning skills to determine the causes and effects as well as future predictions for any situation.

Hong Ji Ah will work with Oh In Bum in order to solve the secret behind her mother’s death 20 years ago.

jZO0d-4c.jpg

download-21.jpg

Native Title: 대박부동산
Also Known As: Great Real Estate , The Chronicle of Haunted Real Estate , Daebak Real Estate , Daebakbudongsan
Director: Park Jin Suk
Screenwriter: Ha Soo Jin
Genres: Comedy, Fantasy, Supernatural
Tags: CNBLUE, Idol Actor, Excorcist, Excorcism, Real Estate, Hot-tempered Female Lead, Secret, Death Of A Parent, Smart Female Lead, Death 
Type: Drama
Episodes: 32
Airs: Apr 14, 2021 - Jun 3, 2021
Airs On: Wednesday, Thursday
Original Network: KBS2

Every Wednesday - Thursday 9:30 PM-10:40 PM

👻CAST👻 :

20210316-130804.jpg

Spoiler

Support Role :

20210316-130751.jpg

Korean Wiki Link

• Party! 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Jang Nara Transforms Into A Hot-Tempered Exorcist In Upcoming Drama About Ghosts

16 Mar 2021
by S. Nam

0adf5e86a5714051b061a931c3b63f6c.jpg

The upcoming Wednesday-Thursday KBS 2TV drama “Daebak Real Estate” (literal translation) released its first set of stills of Jang Nara!

The program is a Wednesday-Thursday drama about a real estate agent (Jang Nara) and a con man (CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa) who team up to exorcise ghosts and evil auras from properties where people have died. It is penned by Ha Soo Jin, Lee Young Hwa, and Jung Yeon Seo, and directed by Park Jin Suk, who worked on “School 2017,” “Naked Fireman,” and “The Tale of the Bookworm.”

Jang Nara takes on the role of Hong Ji Ah, the boss of Daebak Real Estate and an exorcist. With her beauty and brains, she appears to be perfect on the outside, but she is a hot-tempered person who inherited her exorcism abilities from her mother. Jang Nara, who has already proven her acting skills with numerous projects over the years, will once again impress as she leads the drama with her detailed acting.

In the new set of stills, Hong Ji Ah prepares to carry out an exorcism by lighting incense. In sharp contrast to her pale face, she wears a monotone black suit with a binyeo (Korean traditional ornamental hairpin) in her hair bun. The addition of the smoke from the incense completes the perfect exorcism setup. As Hong Ji Ah releases a dark aura with her cold expression in the uninhabited blue-lit room, viewers are curious to learn more about her character and her background as she encounters various ghosts.

Jang-Nara-2.jpg

After wrapping up her first filming, Jang Nara shared, “I met ‘Daebak Real Estate’ when I was feeling eager to show a new side of me, so I chose it as soon as I saw it.” She continued, “I think a new challenge always comes with both burden and excitement at the same time. It is a role that takes up a lot of energy, but I’m filming enjoyably every day due to the consideration and help from the other actors and staff. I’m counting the days until I can greet everyone as Hong Ji Ah.”

Jang-Nara-3.jpg

The production team shared that they felt deeply reassured when Jang Nara was cast for the role of Hong Ji Ah, who has both a pure soul and strong personality. They elaborated, “With meticulousness that dives deep inside Hong Ji Ah and focus that allows her to meld with the story, Jang Nara is making an exorcist character of her own. Please show lots of interest for ‘Daebak Real Estate,’ in which Jang Nara’s passionate acting will shine.”

“Daebak Real Estate” will premiere on April 14 following the conclusion of “Hello, Me!”

• Insightful 1

Greetings :

Jang Na Ra is just so pretty. I have watched her drama since My Love Patzzi in 2002! This one looks like comedy, I hope it turned well. Her drama often on makjang side and often have unsatisfying ending somehow 😅 Or that I fell for her 2nd lead. So well, cross finger this will turn well. Sounds a bit like Master Sun too, I hope the 👻 not too scary, since this should be comedy.

• Heart Eyes 1

Jang Nara Spills the Details behind the Upcoming Drama ‘Daebak Real Estate’

BY Geca Wills Mar 16, 2021 02:00 AM EDT

After dropping their thrilling teaser poster, KBS Drama unveils a sneak peek of Jang Nara's character for "The Great Real Estate."

The network recently announced that the upcoming fantasy occult drama is set to premiere on April 14. Now, KBS teased fans with the intriguing behind-the-scenes of the show over Instagram.

The 39-year-old actress was seen donning an all-black ensemble as she takes on the role of the exorcist Hong Ji-ah.

Over Jang Nara's Instagram, she also shared a series of snaps from "The Great Real Estate's" movie scenes.

Jang Nara on her Role as Hong Ji-ah for "Daebak Real Estate"

In a report, the "Oh My Baby" star shares her thoughts with her forthcoming series. The award-winning actress spoke about her excitement after being casted to play the role and mentioned how it's different from her previous characters.

In addition, although the role requires a lot of physical strength, "The Last Empress" actress finds it "enjoyable" together with the camaraderie with the other cast and crew.

"A new challenge always seems to create both burden and excitement. Although it is a role that consumes a lot of physical strength, the filming is enjoyable day by day with the consideration and help of other actors and staff. I look forward to the day I meet you with Hong Ji-ah," she said.

The same goes for the production crew, who praised Jang Nara's work ethic. Moreover, the source pointed out her passion for her craft and how it perfectly fits for Hong Jia's role.

"As the actor, Jang Nara was cast in the role of Hong Ji-ah, who has both clear soul and power," they stated.

Jang Nara and CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa to Star in "Daebak Real Estate"

Earlier this year, it was announced that the Seoul native is set to appear in the upcoming Wednesday and Thursday drama series from KBS.

Aside from the actress, CNBLUE's leader Jung Yong Hwa also confirmed his appearance on "Daebak Real Estate," also called the "Real Estate Exorcism."

The highly anticipated series will be directed by Park Jin Suk, whose famous works include "The Tale of the Bookworm," "School 2017," and "Naked Fireman" alongside screenwriters Lee Young Hwa, Ha Soo Jin, and Jung Yeon Seo.

Following the two powerhouse actors, fans can't help but express their excitement with the upcoming thriller series.

With this, one expressed her high hopes with the actress impeccable skills.

"I ask for a lot of interest in Daebak Real Estate', where Jang Nara's passionate performance will stand out," one fan tweeted.

The same goes with the second user who echoed the same stance and can; 't seem to wait for the upcoming show.

"Daebak Real Estate poster is woow. i'm so excited for this draamaa. A month to go."

"Daebak Real Estate" Short Synopsis

The fantasy occult series depicts the story of real estate broker Hong Ji-ah, who practices exorcism on real estates to remove a negative aura that was reportedly haunted by spirits.

She works together with the con-artist Oh In Bum, played by Jung Yong Hwa, who uses exorcisms to profit money.

Cr. Kdramastars.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Jang Na Ra is just so pretty. I have watched her drama since My Love Patzzi in 2002! This one looks like comedy, I hope it turned well. Her drama often on makjang side and often have unsatisfying ending somehow 😅 Or that I fell for her 2nd lead. So well, cross finger this will turn well. Sounds a bit like Master Sun too, I hope the 👻 not too scary, since this should be comedy.

Ya man...I always curse the ending of her shows...but then I often end up watching. If this has comedy , I think I can stomach it....ahahahah but if outright scary ...then I dunno... :pandascared:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa Transforms Into A Quick-Witted Con-Artist In Upcoming Drama About Ghosts

17 Mar 2021
by L. Kim

The upcoming Wednesday-Thursday KBS 2TV drama “Daebak Real Estate” (literal translation) released its first set of stills of CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa!

“Daebak Real Estate” is about a real estate agent (Jang Nara) and a con man (Jung Yong Hwa) who team up to exorcise ghosts and evil auras from properties where people have died. It is penned by Ha Soo Jin, Lee Young Hwa, and Jung Yeon Seo, and directed by Park Jin Suk, who worked on “School 2017,” “Naked Fireman,” and “The Tale of the Bookworm.”

Jung Yong hwa will return to the small screen in four years as Oh In Bum, a con man who pretends to be an exorcist, taking advantage of people who believe in ghosts to make money even though he doesn’t believe in ghosts himself. He is a quick-thinking character with high-level observation and logical abilities, which make him the perfect con man.

In the new set of stills, Oh In Bum arrives at a gloomy area with a state-of-the-art camera. He is dressed in a neat suit with his hair gelled, and his eyes are wide with wariness. He will soon showcase his eloquent speech in order to deal with the crisis in front of him. Will he be able to pull off this charade in order to get what he wants? Or will this real encounter with ghosts change him to become a better man?

cnblue-jung-yong-hwa.jpg

Jung Yong Hwa talked about the drama, saying, “While reading the script, there were many scenes where I couldn’t help but wonder how the writers even came up with this. The scene I filmed today was one of them, so I’m looking forward to how it’ll be implemented. Due to the nature of the genre, there are many parts that have to be filmed by using our imagination, so I am trying to thoroughly express the parts that I only feel in my imagination.”

The production team praised the singer-turned-actor, saying, “Jung Yong Hwa is pouring out his condensed energy and acting as an energizer on the set. Out of all his dramas, he will be showing the most diverse faces in this one. Please look forward to ‘Daebak Real Estate,’ where Jung Yong Hwa’s transformation will take effect.”

“Daebak Real Estate” will premiere on April 14 following the conclusion of “Hello, Me!”

• Like 2

CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa And Jang Nara Specialize In Dealing With Ghosts In Upcoming Drama Poster

22 Mar 2021
by S. Nam

5c3f66bf4a414563bb6debc9139a1f6e.jpg

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Daebak Real Estate” (literal title) released a new teaser poster starring Jang Nara and CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa!

“Daebak Real Estate” is about a real estate agent and a con man who team up to exorcise ghosts and evil auras from properties where people have died. It is penned by Ha Soo Jin, Lee Young Hwa, and Jung Yeon Seo and directed by Park Jin Suk, who worked on “School 2017,” “Naked Fireman,” and “The Tale of the Bookworm.”

Jang Nara takes the role of Hong Ji Ah, the boss of Daebak Real Estate and an exorcist. With her beauty and brains, she appears to be perfect on the outside, but she is a hot-tempered person who inherited her exorcism abilities from her mother. Jung Yong Hwa plays Oh In Bum, a quick-witted con man who pretends to be an exorcist, despite not believing in ghosts himself.

Already, viewers are curious to learn more about the exorcist Hong Ji Ah, who exudes a dark charisma, and the con man Oh In Bum, who’s a sly character with a handsome and pure image. The newly released poster teases the chemistry between Hong Ji Ah and Oh In Bum. Hong Ji Ah, with her sharp expression, and Oh In Bum, with his powerful gaze, look upon the viewers through the opening between the grand vintage doors. In the background, a mysterious shadow of a young lady creates a chilling atmosphere.

Jung-Yong-Hwa-Jang-Nara2.jpg

At Daebak Real Estate, which the text on the poster describes as “specializing in selling houses with spirits,” Hong Ji Ah and Oh In Bum will showcase techniques that gather up spirits upon private requests. Not only will they capture ghosts, but they’ll also snag house prices and lost hearts.

During the photo shoot for the poster, Jang Nara and Jung Yong Hwa were immersed in their characters. Jang Nara shouted, “I’m the boss,” while trying out cool poses, and Jung Yong Hwa continued to send her a thumbs up. When Jang Nara monitored Jung Yong Hwa’s performance as he portrayed a sharp gaze, she commented like a true exorcist that Jung Yong Hwa is a desirable man of talent since his soul is pure.

The production team shared, “The overwhelming two shot that Jang Nara and Jung Yong Hwa completed in the teaser poster rounded out the peculiar atmosphere. Please show lots of anticipation for ‘Daebak Real Estate,’ which will dive deep into viewers’ hearts with its fantastic visuals and stunning story.”

• Like 1

Jang Nara Gets Ready To Fight Ghosts In Upcoming Fantasy Drama

23 Mar 2021
by L. Kim

Upcoming KBS 2TV drama “Daebak Real Estate” (literal title) has released new stills of Jang Nara in character!

“Daebak Real Estate” is about a real estate agent and a con man who team up to exorcise ghosts and evil auras from properties where people have died. It is penned by Ha Soo Jin, Lee Young Hwa, and Jung Yeon Seo and directed by Park Jin Suk, who worked on “School 2017,” “Naked Fireman,” and “The Tale of the Bookworm.”

Jang Nara takes on the role of Hong Ji Ah, the boss of Daebak Real Estate and an exorcist. With her beauty and brains, she appears to be perfect on the outside, but she is a hot-tempered person who inherited her exorcism abilities from her mother. Jang Nara will perform all kinds of action stunts that involve boxing, physical fighting, and wire action in order to battle against a variety of troublesome ghosts.

The newly released stills show a glimpse of Hong Ji Ah training her body in order to physically fight against ghosts. She shows agile yet intense moves, and her eyes are keen with determination and charisma. In one photo, Hong Ji Ah gives her all into boxing but collapses against the sandbag with harsh breathing. In another photo, she swiftly lands on the floor and grips onto her sharp hairpin. As someone whose hobby is boxing and specialty is stabbing, it will be intriguing to see more of her fighting skills as she confronts evil spirits.

jang-nara-31.jpg

jang-nara-4.jpg

jang-nara-21.jpg

Spoiler

jang-nara-5-768x768.jpg

Jang Nara has already performed some action stunts in “The Last Empress” and “I Remember You,” but this is the first time she will participate in a drama that focuses on action scenes. After accepting this role, she went to action school right away and begin harsh training to better portray Hong Ji Ah’s cool and sleek fighting skills.

Hong Sang Seok, the martial arts director, who planned her action scenes, commented, “Despite the difficulty of breathing with a mask on during the training sessions, Jang Nara actively asked questions and practiced the things she thought she lacked in, and I was grateful to her for that. She has a knack for action scenes, and she’s like a hidden treasure in the action world.”

The drama’s production team added, “Despite the heavy pressure to lead the entire drama, Jang Nara is a gift-like actress who always delivers energy to the set with her bright energy. She will captivate viewers with powerful action stunts that contradict her slim appearance. Please pay a lot of attention to ‘Daebak Real Estate’ where Jang Nara’s passion will stand out.”

• Like 1

Jang Nara And Kang Mal Geum Team Up As An Exorcist Dream Team In Upcoming Drama

27 Mar 2021
by C. Hong

KBS’s upcoming drama “Daebak Real Estate” (literal title) has released new stills of Jang Nara and Kang Mal Geum!

“Daebak Real Estate” is a fantasy drama about a real estate agent and a con artist who team up to exorcise ghosts and evil auras from haunted properties. Jang Nara stars as Hong Ji Ah, a hot-tempered exorcist and the boss of Daebak Real Estate. CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa stars as Oh In Bum, a con man who doesn’t believe in ghosts but makes a living by pretending to be an exorcist.

Kang Mal Geum plays Joo Hwa Jung, the office manager of Daebak Real Estate, who is smart, professional, and has an impressive resumé. She is Hong Ji Ah’s ultimate supporter and the two women have worked together for 20 years.

In the new stills, Jang Nara shows Hong Ji Ah’s charisma, martial arts skills, and hot temper as an exorcist who inherited her powers from her mother. Hong Ji Ah and Joo Hwa Jung are holding interviews to hire a medium, and while Hong Ji Ah gives cynical and sharp looks at all the candidates presented, Joo Hwa Jung flashes them a professional smile. But as the interviews continue, both women show their disappointment at the crop of candidates presented.

jang-nara2.jpgkang-mal-geum.jpgjang-nara-kang-mal-geum.jpg

For this scene, which was filmed in February, Jang Nara and Kang Mal Geum showed a sister-like bond even off-camera. As soon as they met on set, they held each other’s hands and shared blankets to ward off the cold. Jang Nara complimented her co-star on her powerful red outfit and said, “You’re the spice in Daebak Real Estate.” Kang Mal Geum also shared her praise for Jang Nara’s character as being the real strong woman of the duo.

The production staff stated, “Even as they bicker back and forth, viewers will sense a warmth between the cold exorcist Hong Ji Ah (played by Jang Nara), and the professional businesswoman Joo Hwa Jung (played by Kang Mal Geum). Please look forward to the humane element the two actresses add with their passionate acting in ‘Daebak Real Estate.'”

Spoiler

836adb1480154d12ad5a6e00c72dcc37.jpg

• Like 1

New Poster :

jang-nara-jung-yong-hwa-sell-your-haunte

In the new main poster, Jang Nara and Jung Yong Hwa are visible through the peephole in the front door. The caption reads, “Knock knock, the exorcists are here.” Jang Nara looks cold and professional with red lipstick, a suit, and a cross brooch, while Jung Yong Hwa is more casually dressed but equally determined.

Cr. Soompi

• Like 2