[C-Artist] Bai JingTing 白敬亭

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

@Xiaopz_pj @Tofu were this the project u guys were talking about that Bai JingTing is rumors to be working on, after all our Hero currently is unemployed lols

Yes! This is the one. I really like the first actor listed - Zhu Yawen, very solid actor with the most charming voice. It is based on a real story and the director seems to be solid too. The rumor is that they will start shooting in May. But let's see if it is true... If it is, I will be sooooo happy, simply because Bai Jingting needs to play police again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@NiteWalker Thank you for @ me in this thread. Now I can post more BJT stuff here. haha 

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Xiaopz_pj said:

Yes! This is the one. I really like the first actor listed - Zhu Yawen, very solid actor with the most charming voice. It is based on a real story and the director seems to be solid too. The rumor is that they will start shooting in May. But let's see if it is true... If it is, I will be sooooo happy, simply because Bai Jingting needs to play police again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@NiteWalker Thank you for @ me in this thread. Now I can post more BJT stuff here. haha 

i didnt realize u werent aware we open a thread for him here lols...

i just thought we need a place to spazz and all his stuff can be share here hehehe

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Xiaopz_pj said:

@Tofu I just want to say that I like your profile gif 😂😂😂

I love Xiao Bai's quirky-ness so much, I had to use it as a profile photo. :laugh:

I mean, how do you not just absolutely adore him? :heart:

Hahaha! Baiges are so creative, look at what they did with the bath scene. :laugh:

ykrTdYb.png

• Haha 2

Part of being in the rabbit hole of BJT is to watch all the stuff he is in. Then I found this germ of short, interactive drama called 目标人物 - it is spinoff of Who's murderer? and tells many small murder solving stories. BJT is so cool in the drama!!!

Here is a small clip of it:

But I had to watch it from a third-party site, because it is only available on Mango TV and not on YT.

• Like 1

I never thought I would ever need Zhang Binbin and Bai Jingting in one frame until that happened and now....can they both star in a project together? :yoongibtspls:

Wow...those photos of Bai Jingting!! :wow:

I live that his studio post that their boss was too shy to share them. Hahaha!!

I stopped watching 8090 because I was getting a little frustrated too. :nervous:

I have not seen Ordinary Glory because there are no subs. =( I think it is the remake of the Korean drama, Miseng, right? That was a really popular drama when it aired in Korea. 

Wow, Xiao Bai worked so hard!

• Awesome 1