[C-Artist] Bai JingTing 白敬亭

Xiaobai has started to shoot another drama, girls!!! @NiteWalker @Tofu @themarchioness 

Another video clip:

It is supposed to be a thrill/suspense type of drama and he is playing an IT guy. I really like him with glasses!

The crew is quite solid: the same producer who produced dramas like <nirvana in fire>, and the director is also part of the nirvana director team, he also directed <like a flowing river>. 

The drama will be very short - around 20 episodes.

I am excited!!!

Edited by Xiaopz_pj
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

@Xiaopz_pj I saw that!!  It's exciting new for BJT!  Although I don't know how I feel about the genre... I'm kinda a weenie when it comes to freaky things, haha.  But if it's short, good, and for Xiao Bai, maybe, maybe, we'll see... I agree that he looks good in glasses, though!  Can't wait to see what will come out of this new project.  :yayaya:

• Like 3

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

7 hours ago, Xiaopz_pj said:

The drama will be very short - around 20 episodes.

There's a lot of things that sold me on this drama, but knowing that it'll be around 20 episodes makes it even better! I'm a little exhausted with dramas that are 30+ long. :jiminbtssigh:

I love Xiao Bai with glasses too so I hope they keep it (they should since he's in IT right? :eeeee:). I mentioned it to @NiteWalker that there's a 9 years gap between Xiao Bai and Zhao Jinmai but it barely looks that way. Xiao Bai looks so young! I wonder if playing this IT person is why he got leaner? 

Nite created the drama thread here too!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, themarchioness said:

@Xiaopz_pj I saw that!!  It's exciting new for BJT!  Although I don't know how I feel about the genre... I'm kinda a weenie when it comes to freaky things, haha.  But if it's short, good, and for Xiao Bai, maybe, maybe, we'll see... I agree that he looks good in glasses, though!  Can't wait to see what will come out of this new project.  :yayaya:

I think if done well, this genre can be very good. They picked Xiaobai probably partially because of his experiences with Who's murderer. He also did this Who's murderer spinoff drama, which was quite good (he was smoking hot in it and played multiple roles). 

Anyway, my hope is that this will open some doors for him in terms of future projects. For instance, Daylight Ent is known for good quality costume dramas, so maybe we will be able to see Xiaobai in costumes again. 

9 hours ago, Tofu said:

There's a lot of things that sold me on this drama, but knowing that it'll be around 20 episodes makes it even better! I'm a little exhausted with dramas that are 30+ long. :jiminbtssigh:

I love Xiao Bai with glasses too so I hope they keep it (they should since he's in IT right? :eeeee:). I mentioned it to @NiteWalker that there's a 9 years gap between Xiao Bai and Zhao Jinmai but it barely looks that way. Xiao Bai looks so young! I wonder if playing this IT person is why he got leaner? 

Nite created the drama thread here too!

I knew that he would start shooting soon when he got super lean... I guess it does look very good on camera and he looks totally student/nerd like. 

I read that the shooting period is just 70 days, so let us hope that we won't need to wait that long for it to air. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...