Our Beloved Summer 그 해 우리는 [2021-2022]

14 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hey, this means we will see them promote via Netflix! Although must say it takes forever for it to be released. So slack for TKA's.

Yes! If it shows up on The Swoon that means they might be playing jenga. :laugh:

That's true, The King’s Affection doesn't have much. :letalQQ: 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

That's true, The King’s Affection doesn't have much.

They have filmed more than two. They just take forever to release it. And I wonder is it because it isn't a Netflix Original so Netflix Korea doesn't have more contents or promote it as much. KBS is also terrible with promoting the show. I hope SBS does a better job for this (it also depends... Brahms was really good promotion but not Red Sky).

• Insightful 1

Yeah, they are slow at releasing them for TKA. I was actually surprised at the recent one because I thought they weren't going to promote anymore. 

I hope they at least do a few but CWS and KD don't strike me as the variety show type (more KD than CWS) so they might not do any too. :letalQQ:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Are they the triangle love?

I have no idea. It seems like it's being set up that way because why else would they have him be part of the promotion for the drama if his role is strictly to film their documentary? :laugh:

• Haha 1