Our Beloved Summer 그 해 우리는 [2021-2022]

On 1/27/2022 at 4:34 PM, Alice Wonderland said:

Ah, where we can watch it with eng sub???

Is it already up on NF???

So did you find the whole thing chingu? Or is it spread in clips all around YouTube? I saw the clips you posted a few posts ago, but it also seemed to be just a scene from the whole thing.

I just want MORE! Of everything! Why does this drama have to end? :scaredpanda2: 

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

So did you find the whole thing chingu? Or is it spread in clips all around YouTube? I saw the clips you posted a few posts ago, but it also seemed to be just a scene from the whole thing.

I just want MORE! Of everything! Why does this drama have to end? :scaredpanda2: 

Yea, that clip posted here are the whole thing we can get. 😄 They told us their story in that super brief edited interview. 😄😆

Like I said, the movie sbs aired on last Thu was just their documentary episode compilation. Nothing is new. We've seen it all in the drama. But they edited it pretty nice to make it look like a movie. Also with less NJ scenes in it. 😄 it was the journey of woong-yeon-su's love. 

Me too, I want MORE, everyone said it all done, nothing much to tell from the ending. But I just can't get over this yet. Like I said, I'm probably the one who still keep rewatching the episodes. Like today. I have done episode 3. Lols. Rewatching 1 eps per day 😅 then I will watch summer vocation or Youn's Kitchen 3 just to see choi woo shik again. 

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

It's normal... and you will eventually get over it hahahaha

... when you have nothing else of his projects to watch :P

I see some recent movies of him. I havent checked all of that yet, so this lingering feelings will still remain for awhile. Aigoo yaa... manghaesseo! 😄😄

• Like 3
20 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I see some recent movies of him. I havent checked all of that yet, so this lingering feelings will still remain for awhile. Aigoo yaa... manghaesseo!

I've access to his latest movie. I just need energy and time to watch it, haha. But must say, this film he's not playing Woong anymore so I'm not sure I'll like it. xP

• Like 2
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I've access to his latest movie. I just need energy and time to watch it, haha. But must say, this film he's not playing Woong anymore so I'm not sure I'll like it. xP

I read its summary and yes, he played different character. And I thibk he is the actor who can play any character well. I havent checked it yet. I still have 2 of his varshow atm and I still cant get out from OBS land. 😄😄

Ah, here is I found the video with better eng subs, they put things together here. I really miss them, ahh these two cuties!!

We got their glimpse story of their marriage life. Ah, if they really make this much longer. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...