Our Beloved Summer 그 해 우리는 [2021-2022]

7 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Dhakra You got me looking up the meaning of "sassy" :laugh:

Yourdictionary.com says "The definition of sassy is someone or something that is lively, bold and a little feisty. An example of sassy is a quick witted, clever girl. adjective."

I think Yeon Soo fits the bill. No? 

But she is only lively when completely drunk. The 19y Yeon Su was feisty and bold for sure, but her 29y old self lost it both. She may be bold sometimes, but only for herself. So for me, I wouldn't say she is sassy. 

I would say her 19y old self was sassy for sure, but her current self is not. 

6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

OST 2

Omo, is the amazing OST from the elevator. Thank youuuu!

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Bingo. Glad you're on board. I just love that he's found success even though he was the bottom of his class, and was painted to be the slacker here. But for me , he's made it not just because he seem better off materially but because he seems happier doing what he loves. 

Exactly, he lives the life he dreamed of. That I dream of. Careless, but successful. He can live into the day without worrying. He is his own boss. The only missing piece to happiness is love. And love did him bad, I think he was very happy with Yeon Su. So she will suffer for sure. She broke his heart in an instant. He still is into her for sure. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Episode 3

• Wowzi, Yeon Soo is even worse than I thought. She has no romatic side whatsoever, she is completely selfish, wants to control her own guy. I'm surprised Choi Ung didn't break up with here beforehand. It's even more clear now, she always wanted to her that he loves her, but she doesn't do anything like that too. She is completely focussed on herself. 
  • @mademoiselleI figured though, when Yeon Su is relaxed or at a bar, she is kinda cute. Her "secret side" is also very nice and appealing. If she turns more into this, we talking. This is someone I can work with. That's cute, bold and sassy. I love that side of hers. 
  • "You are the only thing I can throw away". @mademoiselleForget EVERYTHING I said. How can she be so cruel. Poor CU.
    It sounds like she broke up a couple of times with him. 
  • I can feel his pain. Man, that is really fried up, I can understand why he will let her suffer. @abs-oluteM Honestly? This feels a little bit like Fairy. The break-up reminds me of Shi Ho breaking up with JH, when things got tough for her. Choi Ung feels the same pain as JH back then. But it looks like this is how I wished it would have been back then. CU will let her suffer, will be hurt, but maybe they will be back together, if CU changes and sees his value. 
  • The OST is really good. Another song I like a lot. 
  • NJ's "he keeps me entertained" is probably her idea of a relationship.
  • Seeing how much CU suffered from the break up makes me sad. I can relate to it so much @abs-oluteMYou were absolutely right, this is totally my drama :pandaxmas:
  • The scenes where they meet each other over and over again are so funny. :laugh: This could really be my nice watch winter drama. Bit like Fairy. I love it. 
  • I hope there is a little tiny lovestory between the cutter girl and Ji-ung aswell. 
  • Have to admit though, NJ is incredible beautiful. :pandalove: But her personality is really......superficial. Her caring isn't genuine. It's clear she doesn't like CU, she likes Ko-o because of his status. 
  • Gosh I love the OST ...."Maybe if I......" and the goosebumps start. The 10th reason hurt aswell. :pandasadspoon:
  • The way CU opened the door war so cool.
  • Epilogue was also sad, but well, she chose this path. And she was pretty cruel to CU. Indifference is always worse than hatred. 

This could be a drama where I honestly think about buying the OST again. Great episode. Loved it. I will stay. I'm hooked.

Thanks @abs-oluteM

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

Most of the episodes have been narrated by CW so I appreciate the little moment we got of YS at the end. It showed how equally miserable she was after the breakup but chose to hide it. I want to know why she broke up with CW, but I'm scared to know too. I hope it's nothing stupid, haha! :psweatduck:

CW is so petty. I cannot believe this boy chose to eat something he is allergic to just to get back at someone. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
10 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Seeing how much CU suffered from the break up makes me sad. I can relate to it so much @abs-oluteMYou were absolutely right, this is totally my drama :pandaxmas:

Yeah . I had a feeling you’d be able to relate to the ML

—//—

oh yay ! I Think my oppa will cameo again

• Heart Eyes 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

17 hours ago, Dhakra said:

But she is only lively when completely drunk. The 19y Yeon Su was feisty and bold for sure, but her 29y old self lost it both. She may be bold sometimes, but only for herself. So for me, I wouldn't say she is sassy. I would say her 19y old self was sassy for sure, but her current self is not.

Borrowing @abs-oluteM's words, she's become jaded over the years :laugh: but I do think she still has a bit of sass in her. For example, she was daring enough to talk back at Team Lead Jang (Lee Joon Hyuk cameo). Wasn't he the contract giver? In Korean culture, I think it's rare that a woman speaks up and to their customer they tried to impress so in this, I would give her enough credit and say she's still had it in her.

14 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Episode 3

• "You are the only thing I can throw away". @mademoiselleForget EVERYTHING I said. How can she be so cruel. Poor CU.

I think when she said this line, there's a hint of sadness in it. Inasmuch as it hurts Choi Woong and is unfair to him, I think she has a reason in doing so, especially in the epilogue that we see she's hurting as well. We just don't know what/why yet. Yeah @Tofu agree and hope it's not something stupid or noble idiocy...

8 hours ago, Tofu said:

CW is so petty. I cannot believe this boy chose to eat something he is allergic to just to get back at someone. 

Hmm, typical of "if I'm going to hell, I'm taking you with me" type. :laugh:

New Stills

• Clapping Hands 3
9 hours ago, Tofu said:

CW is so petty. I cannot believe this boy chose to eat something he is allergic to just to get back at someone. :laugh:

Actually I like it, perfect approach. Such an evil idea. 

38 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Another nice OST for you @Dhakra. I like this one from the beginning!

I do wait for another song that's played by another female artist, the song was soo good aswell. 

27 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Borrowing @abs-oluteM's words, she's become jaded over the years :laugh: but I do think she still has a bit of sass in her. For example, she was daring enough to talk back at Team Lead Jang (Lee Joon Hyuk cameo). Wasn't he the contract giver? In Korean culture, I think it's rare that a woman speaks up and to their customer they tried to impress so in this, I would give her enough credit and say she's still had it in her.

I think when she said this line, there's a hint of sadness in it. Inasmuch as it hurts Choi Woong and is unfair to him, I think she has a reason in doing so, especially in the epilogue that we see she's hurting as well. We just don't know what/why yet. Yeah @Tofu agree and hope it's not something stupid or noble idiocy...

But it was also just temporary sassyness. She loses it so quickly again, during work and throughout the day she seems so cold and unhappy. I do think she was happier with CU, which raises the question why she broke up with him multiple times. He said he was always the first thing she threw away. It seems after 5 years, the threw him away for good. 

She cried and was sad aswell, but she looks like an emotionless rock. We have to wait and see the real reason. 

• Like 4

Summary recap for Eps 4

Choi Woong and Guk Yeon-soo started filming a documentary under the direction of Kim Ji-woong (Kim Seong-cheol). The two remembered the last day of the documentary when they were in high school. Choi Woong said, "I was worried about nothing, and it felt a little different for nothing." But Guk Yeon-soo's memory was different. Guk Yeon-su said, "There was no way there was such an atmosphere. Even then, it was no different from any other day. Choi Woong was still stupid and still pathetic."

The two urged God not to let go of the fact that they were dating. At the same time, Kim Ji-woong was embarrassed by them abusing profanity so that it could not be broadcast on the air. Yeon-soo even raised the filming conditions. Kim Ji-woong said, "I will reflect it as much as possible."

(poor Ji Woong must be so stressed filming them. 

Choi Woong, who can't sleep deeply, said he only dreams about 500 dreams at a time. Choi Woong stroked Yeon-soo's face, saying it must be a dream But  Choi Woong, who stroked Yeon-soo's face discovered it was reality, and Yeon-soo was shocked and an awkward atmosphere prevailed.

Choi Woong went down to the basement studio and told Yeon-soo, "If you have nothing to do, look at the paintings." Yeon-soo looked at Choi Woong's painting and said, "I didn't know it would be like this.

Then, when I saw the painting of the school landscape, I remembered an episode related to that painting when I was in school. Yeon-su had accidentally touched Choi Woong, who had been drawing for a long time, and ruined the painting, and tried to erase it with an eraser and ruined it even more. Guk Yeon-su had secretly tried to erase Choi Woong's with correction fluid.

However in the present,  Yeon-su saw the finished painting and said, "I threw it away. I was so mad that I ruined it because of me." Choi Woong said, "You ruined it," and said, "You ruined my life as well." Immediately regretting it  Choi Woong said, 'Oh, that's not it. I didn't mean to say something like this,' He continued " If you look at it a little like this picture, you can't see it."

Yeon-soo was angry, saying, "How long will I be a criminal and have to stand up to this ? Then she said, "Is it all because of me that we broke up?" Choi Woong said nothing.

Kim Ji-woong, who was filming the scene, stopped filming after Guk Yeon-soo's intense reaction. Kim Ji-woong said to Jeong Chae-ran (Jeon Hye-won), "I have to tell you why I decided to film this video 10 years ago, that I will make a review video first." To Jeong Chae-ran, who asked about his school days and said that Choi Woong must have been popular, Kim Ji-woong said meaningfully, "Yeon-su was the popular one. "

Choi Woong remembered the words he had said to Kook Yeon-soo, 'You ruined my life into  a mess,' and regretted saying it , "Why did I talk like that? It sucks."

-----------------------------

Choi Woong who goes by the name of the artist  Go Oh, was embroiled in a plagiarism controversy. Team leader Jang Do-yul (Lee Jun-hyeok) asked Woong Choi if he had plagiarized. Yeon-soo, who was next to him, had a troubled expression on her face. Choi Woong replied, "There is nothing to worry about. There is no such problem." Choi Woong heard that team leader Jang Do-yul liked team leader Guk Yeon-soo at first glance, and he kept it in his heart. In the end, he even promised to attend the party he was invited to.

Choi Woong got help from NJ (Noh Jeong-eui) to buy clothes to wear to the party. When Woong Choi said that he was shopping for clothes and the only person he could think of was NJ, she said, "I hope that I will be the only person that comes to mind in the future."

Afterwards, Choi Woong, who had dinner with NJ, thanked NJ for believing it was not plagiarism.

Yeon-soo tried to send Choi Woong a text message saying, 'Don't worry, it's not plagiarism', 'Don't be hurt by what team leader Jang said earlier,' and 'I believe in you'. ( but don't think she sent it at the end)

Choi Woong, who entered the party, caught Yeon-soo, who was avoiding the seat by saying, “Where are you going after calling me like this?” Choi Woong, who left Yeon-su at the call of team leader Jang Do-yul, was about to leave.

Later, Kim Ji-woong said, "I want to show a different side of Choi Woong than 10 years ago."

At that time, artist  Noah (Kwak Dong-yeon) also entered the party.  Noah and was the one that Chooi Wong was embroiled with a plagiarism controversy with. Noah said to Choi Woong, "Why are you writing a counter-argument? You don't want to deal with it?" In response, Choi Woong said, "I know it well. It's that I don't want to deal with him even now," he said and tried to ignore Noah and leave.

Choi Woong, unaware of this fact, was very bewildered, saying, 'What is this? People around me said, "Isn't it because you caught the issue right away?"

Choi Woong turned to Yeon-su. Choi Woong asked, "Did you know about this,  Yeon Soo? Did you know that the Noah is also the artist  for this project ? Team leader Kuk Yeon Soo?"

Yeon-soo was taken aback by Choi Woong's words. Team leader Jang Do-yul told Choi Woong to talk to him, but he turned around coldly to Yeon-su, saying, "Look, it's always you who ruins me."

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

21 hours ago, Dhakra said:

"You are the only thing I can throw away".

Actually, I think it's more like "let go/give up" instead of "throw away"... So for me watching with Chinese subs, it didn't sound as cruel. I do wonder what was the reason she broke up with him. Could it be the request of his parents? Because she did mention that it wasn't entirely her fault that they broke up (ep.4). But at one point, it showed that she got along fine with his mother. 

Enjoyed ep.3-4. I really like the way this drama is telling the story. Especially the part about the 10 things I hate about you at the beginning of ep.3, when CW was telling how he disliked certain traits of YS but it turned out that she always had him in her mind after all.

16 hours ago, Tofu said:

CW is so petty. I cannot believe this boy chose to eat something he is allergic to just to get back at someone.

LOL... he is totally using the same trick to get back at YS with the new documentary thing. "I jump, you must jump too"... :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

Episode 4

• I already hope they will get together quite fast. So far I am rooting for YS. Her worrying face is so cute and I think, once she drops her facade again and shows her "secret" side, she is a very nice, beautiful and amazing girl. She definitely is my favorite right now, after we saw more of her. I also noticed she feels quite comfortable around CU, she sits comfortably and allows herself to be more....her. When she's thinking she has such a cute face. I think she feels naturally at ease around him, without thinking too much. 
    @mademoiselle I begin to see her sassiness though. 
  • I actually also like YS diner friend. She seems to be nice and is quite cute. 
  • Quite cute of CU to keep the ruined picture. I wonder if YS really doesn't understand why he kept it. She really has no social skills. 
  • I really love that we hear his thoughts. Love that element in the drama. 
  • MAYBE IF I........Gosh I love the OST. Goosebumps everytime in these emotional scenes. 
  • Interesting.....YS says she is not solely responsible for the break-up. I wonder what he did or said wrong that lead to the break up. Really curious to find out all reasons that were responsible for them breaking up. 
  • I defnitely need a little side love story between cutter girl and Ji-Ung.
  • Filming the documentary will reveal his identity anyway right? Do I see something wrong? He didn't even wrote in his terms that his identity as Ko-o will stay a secret and shall not be revealed.
  • YS did an all-nighter just to clarify CU's name :pandasadspoon: Maybe she only did it for the job, but I wanna think she did it also for something else. 
  • CU is so jealous because he thinks Mr. Jang & Yeon Su have something going on. I wonder what he is about to do. Invite NJ to go with him to this party and try to make YS jealous aswell? :laugh:
    I mean it was clear that he would call NJ, shopping and spending money is pretty much her area. She is all about bling bling. I loved to see a more private and serious side about her, although it wasn't much, but seeing her eating tteokbokki in a very normal place was quite nice. I would really love to know more about what there is behind her stunning beauty. I begin to like her, she seemed quite comfortable, was very helpful and knowledgable.
    So far it seems she only liked CU because he is Ko-o. Maybe there is more to it? 
    Mhm, SLS could be kicking in if we see more sides like that of her. 
  • Gosh I love that Soundtrack. ALWAYS IN THE PERFECT MOMENT. I want to marry that soundtrack. 
    But this is an interesting turn of events. I actually do think Yeon Su wasn't aware of this. I like how CU confronted her right away. But that last sentence burned her to the ground. That one hit deep. And now she also looks openly broken for the first time. Sad, about to cry.

Really interesting preview. Next episode will be interesting. @abs-oluteM Thank you so much for tagging me. Probably my favorite drama this year. This is a drama which seems like it was written for me. That's totally my drama style. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 3
On 12/13/2021 at 12:11 AM, mademoiselle said:

The pre-release preview for episode 3 where they kept bumping into each other was hilarious. Yeon Soo is a bit too mean though.

The scenes of them running into each other were so funny. My favorite part was when Ung got his karma after he laughed at YS’ bag ripping and her groceries fell out. They keep bickering with each other, but I’m beginning to think they actually enjoy it and only they can tolerate each other. LOL.

YS did seem a bit too mean. I have a feeling her prickly and cold exterior is her method of protecting herself. Has the story mentioned anything of her parents? I know she has or had her grandmother. Maybe she didn’t have a sense of security growing up and perhaps why she needed affirmation from Ung that he loves her. She seemed fearful they may breakup with her constant "what if" questions to him.

On 12/13/2021 at 4:29 AM, abs-oluteM said:

I just love that he's found success even though he was the bottom of his class, and was painted to be the slacker here. But for me , he's made it not just because he seem better off materially but because he seems happier doing what he loves.

Loved how you mentioned this before it was brought up episode 4. I thought when YS toured around Ung’s studio, she started to appreciate his talent which was nice. It might be a first step toward understanding him more. He wasn’t studious (like she was), but he was always serious and passionate about drawing. Although he happens to be successful, I agree he's seems simply happy about doing what he loves versus the money and fame.

Like everyone, I am curious of the reason why they had broken up. When YS was crying in the bathroom in episode 3, it seemed like it was all YS. While in episode 4, YS implied it may be related to Ung as well.

YS seemed to show a softer side of her in episode 4. Wished she would have just sent her text message to Ung. Hope she gets the courage to show the caring and tender side of her to him.

Ung and YS looked gorgeous in their cocktail attire. But, sigh, the misunderstanding of her two-timing him and the copy-cat artist for the project was painful to watch. Shall we thank LJH for this? :laugh:

The flashback of them sheltering from the rain in the gazebo together was so cute. They make me want to be young and fall in love like that again. :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

I find episode 4 more interesting than 3. I don't know about you guys, this documentary shooting business seems rather cruel to the both of them. I mean, I get why it has to happen in terms of narrative development (so that they will find their way back to each other and clear the misunderstanding) but right now it feels so invasive and hurtful to forcefully put them together. As both their friend, I'd expect more from Ji Woong not be involved to be honest. It just seems inappropriate.

If only these two could be honest with each other. We see Yeon Soo really wanted to text him. We also see Woong was waiting for Yeon Soo to comfort him or show her trust in him. However, instead of Yeon Soo, it was NJ who says the words he most wanted to hear. In a way I'm glad at least someone said it to him.

I'm guessing breaking up with Yeon Soo is the cause of Woong's insomnia. However, we don't know how and I'd love to know more about it. Obviously I'm also curious what else was ruined about Woong's life he's accusing Yeon Soo for. And likewise, why did Yeon Soo say he's partly responsible of their break up. Was it caused by a misunderstanding or...?

So does Team Leader Jang (Lee Joon Hyuk) likes Yeon Soo? It does seem that way, huh? He was even smiling at her. Then again, my good impression of him shattered to pieces when Woong was told he's working with Noah. And Kwak Dong Yeon's cameo...that's a surprise yet not so much of a surprise. I am wondering if this was already reported and I just forgot all about it. I wonder what's the history between Noah and Woong.

Really love Woong's hairstyle at the party, hehehe. But doesn't look like he'll style it like that again any time soon.

LOL @Dhakra are you going back & forth between Yeon Soo and NJ now? I honestly would like to know more about NJ. She seems like a lonely person. I just don't know whether she's a significant character in this story. The expectation is she should since she's advertised as the second lead however right now she doesn't seem to fit very well in the story and what her purpose is.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
19 hours ago, Dhakra said:

nteresting.....YS says she is not solely responsible for the break-up. I wonder what he did or said wrong that lead to the break up. Really curious to find out all reasons that were responsible for them breaking up.

10 hours ago, peperomia said:

Like everyone, I am curious of the reason why they had broken up. When YS was crying in the bathroom in episode 3, it seemed like it was all YS. While in episode 4, YS implied it may be related to Ung as well.

Part of me thinks that there is no major or dramatic reason for the breakup. From what I have seen so far, it doesn't seem like there were external forces ( be it a third party or family intefering) that caused her to call of the relationship. The truth is when you're at that stage in your life ( they were both about to graduate and enter the workforce?) , it is difficult and suffocating if your partner and you are growing at different pace and want different things. Love alone isn't enough.

Woong may blame her for the break-up , but I always believe that many relationship break downs can be traced back to the fault of both. How I see it is that Woong was just living a life that revolved around her - he wasn't Woong but YS's boyfriend. So at the end he became like a dead weight instead of someone who can challenge her to grow or who would at least grow alongside her. She set him free so he could grow and find himself. Indirectly, he has her to thank for the success he sees today. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

LOL @Dhakra are you going back & forth between Yeon Soo and NJ now? I honestly would like to know more about NJ. She seems like a lonely person. I just don't know whether she's a significant character in this story. The expectation is she should since she's advertised as the second lead however right now she doesn't seem to fit very well in the story and what her purpose is.

:scaredpanda2:I do. I honestly was surprised to see NJ in a more serious and almost private moment. The fact that she took him to a normal snack bar to eat tteokbokki was something I did not expect. And also like you said, she immediately said something CU needed to her desperately. She believed in him. It calmed him down. She also addressed the situation he is in now, with fame come rumors. He did not think about it, but he knows she must have gone through these rumors multiple times. 

Until that very moment I thought of her as a very beautiful, but highly superficial character, who is just looking for someone to entertain her. Like a flavor of the month-toy that keeps her happy for a brief time. She has all the luxury and money as it seems, so maybe this is the last entertainment she can enjoy.

But this scene was adding a new layer to her and honestly made her into a more interesting character for me. I am looking forward how she will develope.

Yeon Soo on the other hand seems to go back and forth. Her secret, lively and nice side seems to be very appealing. I can understand why CU fell in love with her in these moments. But outside of this, she is unapproachable person who seems cold and solid as a rock. In this state she is full of herself. 

But as you say, I don't see the purpose of NJ's role yet. Is she supposed to be a disturbing factor once CU & Yeon Su get back together? Will she use her money to win CU over or sow trouble? 

I haven't decided yet which one I like :scaredpanda2: One is cute, one is pretty. So far both girls don't have relationship potential. 

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I mean, I get why it has to happen in terms of narrative development (so that they will find their way back to each other and clear the misunderstanding) but right now it feels so invasive and hurtful to forcefully put them together.

I also wonder why Ji Ung does it in the first place. From what it looks, he seemed to have a crush on Yeon Su aswell. He probably still has. He said he was always just the observer, but everytime he looks at Yeon Su, he looks like he has a soft spot for her too.

If that is true, why would he do another documentary to get them back together?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
13 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

I haven't decided yet which one I like :scaredpanda2: One is cute, one is pretty. So far both girls don't have relationship potential. 

ahahaah or you can have them both? Like what @mademoiselle said before...

Now this is keeping my hopes up

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

ahahaah or you can have them both? Like what @mademoiselle said before...

What?

What Minions GIF - WHAT Minions Minyonlar - Discover & Share GIFs

Hell no, how can you, who are you to even suggest something like that? There is no grey, only black or white! And I haven't decided yet which color I prefer!

I pretty much wait until I see either YS or NJ and music starts to play in my music "MAYBE IF I~~~".

Then I know, I'm Team Black/White and which one I like. 

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Part of me thinks that there is no major or dramatic reason for the breakup. From what I have seen so far, it doesn't seem like there were external forces ( be it a third party or family intefering) that caused her to call of the relationship.

Woong may blame her for the break-up , but I always believe that many relationship break downs can be traced back to the fault of both. How I see it is that Woong was just living a life that revolved around her - he wasn't Woong but YS's boyfriend. So at the end he became like a dead weight instead of someone who can challenge her to grow or who would at least grow alongside her. She set him free so he could grow and find himself. Indirectly, he has her to thank for the success he sees today. 

I also do think there are no third party external forces, but I do think that he was following his own path in life. He always did, he began to draw during this time, but she wanted to force her way of progress into him. He knew from a young age that he wants to life a peaceful life. 

It is true that it was because of her that he was able to get into university, but I wouldn't call him dead weight yet.

We don't have too much information what lead or cause the break up in the end. But only because her way didn't work for him, it doesn't mean his way was bad. I think he always had different plans. Some people gather their strength from relationships, he said himself that he was at the happiest moment of his life when she broke up. 

Maybe she did break him free, so he could grow, but I don't think this was necessary based on the information we currently have.

• Like 5
18 hours ago, Dhakra said:

It is true that it was because of her that he was able to get into university, but I wouldn't call him dead weight yet.

Not saying he's a dead weight now. Just that then, he did not seem to push himself to go for his dreams as in his choices seemed to be based on what she wants. I felt he wasn't living his own life...at least based on what we've been shown so far we see him being the one to accommodate her alot more.

I also find the side characters here quite funny. I laughed so hard at all the shipping that YS's colleagues are doing. Looks like @SilverMoonTea they also ship my oppa with her . LOL...but I am not really having any SLS cause I am quite certain that both CW and YS have a lot of love left for each other.

Also like watching Ji Ung's way of handling the two of them and the work that goes into producing all these variety and documentaries. You come to appreciate that hours of filming and editing that goes into a short half hour segment. Not sure Ji Ung liked ( or likes) YS? I will not mind a side love story there between him and his assistant. @ktcjdrama do you recognise the actress? She was the daughter in Love Ft Marriage & Divorce. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Not saying he's a dead weight now. Just that then, he did not seem to push himself to go for his dreams as in his choices seemed to be based on what she wants. I felt he wasn't living his own life...at least based on what we've been shown so far we see him being the one to accommodate her alot more.

I need way more information to make a call on this. I have seen way too few things to say he hasn't living his own life. She 'forced' her ways onto him, which probably did some work in the long run, but I wouldn't call him dead weight based on this. 

We need more information about their past together, I am sure with his talent he would have find his way. 

This is only drama since Fairy which makes me want to watch certain scenes again. I mean it is clear as crystal that YS und CU will be a couple again at one point, but honestly, as much as I want to find more about them, I also want to know more about NJ and her more serious side. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Dhakra said:

I also want to know more about NJ and her more serious side. 

I do find her more interesting in eps 4. What if this drama does something completely different and have the leads end up with other people? :hug:
That will be groundbreaking for a kdrama. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 2

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@ktcjdrama do you recognise the actress? She was the daughter in Love Ft Marriage & Divorce. 

Thank you!! I've been wondering where I have seen her before. She looks and feels sooooo familiar, yet I cannot think of which dramas I've seen her in... LOL, maybe my subconscious has been trying to delete that drama from memory :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

10 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I do find her more interesting in eps 4. What if this drama does something completely different and have the leads end up with other people? :hug:
That will be groundbreaking for a kdrama. LOL

Ohh~, don't do this to me, don't make my pants go all fuzzy of excitement. The first lead ending up with the second lead? Successful SLS?

The thought alone makes me go

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

But yeah, I loved her scene in ep4. She supported CU in multiple ways, she told him what he wanted to hear and educated him what it means to be famous and what dark sides come along with it. She was so different at the snack bar. I liked it. 

Maybe my SLS is rising. 
A potential relationship between NJ and Ko-o would probably also gain a lot of attention. 

• Haha 5