The King's Affection 연모 [2021]

I didn't realise Jung Chae Yeon was going to be in this too. I quite like her also....so many beautiful people in this drama. I'm gonna watch this :heart:

Even though I'm not drawn to Sageuk, this story looks good and I'm probably watching Return too...so may as well watch all the EY boys in historical dramas :eeeee:

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

😭😭😭😭 Just exactly how many times my boy has to get himself tested for COVID coz of this...

Hope both PEB and RW are safe and covid-free! :psweatduck:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@JenL Latest news said Rowoon doesn't have filming recently so it is Park Eun Bin having exposure. She's being tested and we'll see how it goes. Ji Chang Wook on the other hand is tested positive and in quarantine now. Hwang In Yeop them all are negative. That drama will halt filming until JCW recovers.

I hope everyone is OK! :cry:

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Yeah I saw. I hope that don't mean push back on premiere date. But I guess I'd rather they push back then having to rush the actors to complete filming (need them to look pretty on screen, not panda with eyebags)!

I clicked on the article , and seems like this was an accident waiting to happen: 

In particular, since it is a Korean Folk Village that everyone shares, rather than the set of 'Yeonmo', there is a growing complaint that the performers and safety management may have been neglected.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

A fire broke out on the set of the upcoming KBS drama “Yeonmo” (literal title).

On August 5 at 9:10 p.m. KST, there was a fire at the Korean Folk Village in Yongin, Gyeonggi Province, and the fire was extinguished in 20 minutes by the dispatched firefighters.

On August 6, a source from “Yeonmo” shared, “There was a fire while we were filming at the Korean Folk Village yesterday. One of the crew members saw the fire, burned themselves while putting out the fire, and received treatment. [The fire authorities] are investigating the cause of the fire. We’re waiting for the results.”

They added, “Today’s film schedule has been canceled. We haven’t decided when filming will resume.”

Based on a manhwa (Korean comic), “Yeonmo” is about a pair of royal twins, one male and one female. The sister is initially abandoned for being born a girl, but she later disguises herself as a man to take the place of her brother as crown prince. The drama stars Park Eun BinSF9’s Rowoon, VICTON’s Byungchan, DIA’s Jung Chaeyeon, Bae Yoon Kyung, Nam Yoon Su, and Bae Soo Bin.

Source (1)

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Child actor Goo Woo Rim will play young Rowoon

This child actor has played JCW (Healer), Nam Joo Hyuk (School 2015), Kim Young Kwang (Sweet Stranger & Me, Look Out), Kang Ki Young (I'm Not a Robot), Kim Myung Soo/L (Angel's Last Mission), Lee Je Hoon (Phantom Detective). He's much more grown up now~

• Like 2
On 3/19/2021 at 7:54 AM, mademoiselle said:

The Crown Prince's wife gave birth to twins, but twins were considered an ominous sign. The twin daughter was supposed to be killed, but her mother begged to save her life. Secretly, the twin daughter is sent out of the palace.

What is this?? Wait... wait... I thought it is a modern set up, they go with saeguk??? Ooohhh... I love saeguk, especially with handsome oppa hahaha, the synopsis sounds like Queen Seon Deok, doesn't it?

• Like 2

A few years later, the twin son Lee Hwi dies due to a disease. The Crown Prince's wife hides her twin son's death and brings her twin daughter back to the palace and raises her as Prince Lee Hwi (Park Eun-Bin). Lee Hwi eventually becomes a crown prince, but she is afraid her real identity will be revealed. Because of her secret, Lee Hwi is unable to have anyone close to her. She hides her emotions from others and she makes biting remarks.

Okay, this is where it goes differrent to QSD, lol. This is like moonlight drama with KYJ and PBG, a cross-dressing theme drama is quite fun. Especially this will be set in Joseon days. 

Jung Ji-Woon (Ro Woon) is Lee Hwi’s teacher. Jung Ji-Woon comes from a noble family. He is handsome, smart and an optimist who enjoys life. Crown Prince Lee Hwi develops feeling for Jung Ji-Woon

Okay, this will be like another forbidden love, lol. Btw, did that time allow this kind of relationship too? 

But something that doesn't make me that happy, they make her fall at him first?? 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 2