The King's Affection 연모 [2021]

On 9/20/2021 at 12:09 PM, cess4evah said:

On the other note:

Eun Bin is so hardworking in promoting the drama by posting in her IG. I find her cute. 

I think actresses are usually more fond of posting on their instagrams. And they often seem to get more concession if they post a picture with their co-stars...but for male stars it can be more controversial. I have seen fans makes a huge deal when they post with one co-star but not another...so I think a lot of male stars avoid posting too much and too personally, especially bigger stars.

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I can't really swoon at Eun Bin because I know she's a girl, hahaha! But so excited for this... fingers crossed, please be good.

I'm still gonna swoon at PEB :BulbaOWO: 

She's just so cool all the time, but also super pretty when she's girly :heart:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

So handsome Rowoon! @abs-oluteM @Tofu @cess4evah @ktcjdrama @cherrhys88@Alice Wonderland @JenL I can't really swoon at Eun Bin because I know she's a girl, hahaha! But so excited for this... fingers crossed, please be good.

He never really fails to sweep of our feet LOL. He got a new endorsement. The advertising companies are starting to notice him really. Ops I am fan girling again LOL. 

I had a good feeling with The King's Affection. Manifesting good reviews and good acceptance with the public viewers. I really can't wait to meet Lee Hwi and Ji Woon apart from other cast. 

5 minutes ago, JenL said:

I think actresses are usually more fond of posting on their instagrams. And they often seem to get more concession if they post a picture with their co-stars...but for male stars it can be more controversial. I have seen fans makes a huge deal when they post with one co-star but not another...so I think a lot of male stars avoid posting too much and too personally, especially bigger star

Totally agree with you. I remember Park Seo Jun when he posted his picture with Park Min Young and the PD of WWWSK in his IG many fans flocked and even told him to delete the photos. Really there are many rabid fans out there. Anyway, Rowoon seems to promote on his little own ways LOL.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
56 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

When will thay air this @mademoiselle ?? 

LOL, I swear the title of this thread has given you the answer :lmao2:

Bookmark it 11 OCTOBER!

23 minutes ago, JenL said:

I'm still gonna swoon at PEB :BulbaOWO: 

She's just so cool all the time, but also super pretty when she's girly 

I like her, just my eyes automatically go to Rowoon :lmao2: Opposite attracts.

21 minutes ago, cess4evah said:

He never really fails to sweep of our feet LOL. He got a new endorsement. The advertising companies are starting to notice him really. Ops I am fan girling again LOL. 

I had a good feeling with The King's Affection. Manifesting good reviews and good acceptance with the public viewers. I really can't wait to meet Lee Hwi and Ji Woon apart from other cast. 

Are you talking about SSF? He's got so many now. But I want him to focus on acting more. 

I just want to go back to swooning at him again every week, like when Sunbae was airing :heart:

22 minutes ago, cess4evah said:

Totally agree with you. I remember Park Seo Jun when he posted his picture with Park Min Young and the PD of WWWSK in his IG many fans flocked and even told him to delete the photos. Really there are many rabid fans out there. Anyway, Rowoon seems to promote on his little own ways LOL.

Rowoon knows the drill (being an idol) so he will unlikely post on IG with his female co-stars. We will have to find him in other people's IGs. :laugh:

• Haha 5

2021.09.23 SF9’s Rowoon And Park Eun Bin’s Historical Drama “The King’s Affection” Reveals Group Poster

the-kings-affection1.jpg

KBS’s upcoming drama “The King’s Affection” has unveiled a new poster!

Based on the manhwa (Korean comic) of the same name, “The King’s Affection” will tell the story of a pair of royal twins, one male and one female. Although the sister is initially abandoned for being female, she later disguises herself as a man to become the crown prince when her brother dies.

Park Eun Bin will star in the drama as Lee Hwi, the crown prince with a shocking secret, while SF9’s Rowoon will star as male lead Jung Ji Woon, who is Lee Hwi’s teacher.

In the group poster, the caption reads, “Feelings that one shouldn’t carelessly have,” hinting the drama will depict forbidden romance. Lee Hwi exudes the dignity of a monarch as she sits in the center of the group, and she stares solemnly ahead with slightly tense eyes. Beside her is Jung Ji Woon, someone who has to bear the burden of sharing her secret and fate. Lee Hyun (Nam Yoon Su), a member of the royal family, sits to the right of Lee Hwi with a warm smile, and he harbors secret feelings for someone. It will be intriguing to watch his mysterious romance unfold.

As Lee Hwi’s faithful and dependable bodyguard, Kim Ga On (VICTON’s Byungchan) sits near her with a stolid look on his face. Next to Jung Ji Woon is Shin So Eun (Bae Yoon Kyung), the only child of a high-profile family. She is resourceful, knowing how to turn danger into an opportunity and get everything she wants. Noh Ha Kyung (DIA’s Jung Chaeyeon) shows her grace and beauty as the crown prince’s wife.

The drama’s production team shared, “The six actors, who emit refreshing energy, will depict beautiful and loving moments with various stories. On October 11, viewers will be able to see a drama that blows affection to their hearts.”

“The King’s Affection” will premiere on October 11 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

source

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 9/17/2021 at 2:20 PM, mademoiselle said:

A re-enactment of the webtoon's cover.

The drama poster looks better and pretty, I wonder why all saeguk romance has this stereotpye pose for their drama poster, Lols. 

On 9/17/2021 at 10:00 AM, cess4evah said:

I already saw Rowoon twice when his group had a fan meet in my country. Luckily my cousin is a superfan so I accompanied her. He's really handsome in a real sense of the word. And super tall. My neck  hurt by just looking at him 

Welcome, lucky u! Well, now you proved what kim hye yoon always complained during the oeharu filming. Lols

• Haha 4
27 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Welcome, lucky u! Well, now you proved what kim hye yoon always complained during the oeharu filming. Lols

Maybe because I'm super short like 4'9 and he's almost 6'3 LOL. I don't even know him that time. I just accompanied my cousin because her father didn't allow her unless she has a chaperone. So I don't really have any expectations to Rowoon's group but I enjoyed their music somehow. One thing looking Rowoon dance despite his height I didn't feel any awkwardness. 

I hope no one will get mad at me but I like actor Rowoon more rather then Idol Rowoon LOL

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 minute ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I zoomed in, I think he is a guy, not eun bin, his posture doesnt look like her. Probably other royal member. 

You know, she's gonna be soooooooooooooo tiny beside Rowoon! I guess that's the effect the show wants, for Ji Woon to think "Oh this chona is tiny, cute, adorable and vulnerable! Wait, why am feeling this way."

1 hour ago, cess4evah said:

I hope no one will get mad at me but I like actor Rowoon more rather then Idol Rowoon LOL

I like him more as an actor too although I do really love watching him dance, especially before his back injury. He dances so well and so much force.

• Haha 4
27 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

You know, she's gonna be soooooooooooooo tiny beside Rowoon! I guess that's the effect the show wants, for Ji Woon to think "Oh this chona is tiny, cute, adorable and vulnerable! Wait, why am feeling this way."

But like other cross-dressing drama theme, this teacher won't notice her as girl before he experience some crisis first, gender confussion. But some random bath at night or lost in woods woth wounds, he will realize the truth. Lols. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
8 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

So handsome Rowoon! @abs-oluteM @Tofu @cess4evah @ktcjdrama @cherrhys88@Alice Wonderland @JenL I can't really swoon at Eun Bin because I know she's a girl, hahaha! But so excited for this... fingers crossed, please be good.

Not that PEB is not feminine, but among many cross dressing FLs I have seen, she's quite convincing as the King. Like I could accept that she is guy. LOL!

2 hours ago, cess4evah said:

Not to worry. I am not even a SF9 fan but I love Rowoon the actor. Especially in Sunbae.

But I minus marks for him because he didn't give me fan service. Clearly he worked out - his arms was so nice. But he still wore a shirt during his bed scene. :hug:

4 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

But some random bath at night or lost in woods woth wounds, he will realize the truth. Lols. 

Wahhhh your imagination even wilder than mine!

Must remind @Noonapau to come watch this with us. 

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

2021.09.24 Behind the Scenes of Poster Shooting

@Alice Wonderland @JenL I swear Rowoon has been obsessed with making heart shape with his co-stars since Extraordinary You! :lmao2: Come check it out before it gets blocked!! @abs-oluteM @Tofu @cherrhys88 @Noonapau @ktcjdrama @cess4evah

Original KBS link that no one can see unless you are in Korea. What is The Swoon / Netflix doing?

Spoiler

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1

@mademoiselle I'm not sure how he was during the prev drama, but making half shaped heart sign is eoharu trademark for me. It connects me to his Haru character. 

Everything airs in Netflix will be restricted to other sites, I love more kdrama goes to NF, but they should do the bts as well so we can still watch it. 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Haha 5

@Alice Wonderland Yes! It all started with EY. Kim Hye Yoon didn't want to complete the heart shape with him until the finale :lmao2: And since then I've been seeing him doing this from EY to Sunbae and now Affection. So funny!!! Also they are not very in sync so it's not going to be easy for Rowoon to make hearts with his co-stars. What I also find it hilarious is he wants to make heart with his lady and his lady goes and make heart with her other concubine! :lmao2: And Rowoon is always unsuccessful making heart with someone (see heart vs scissor hand!) :laugh:

But our Affection Couple is already very cute. Rowoon interchanges between calling Eun Bin Sunbae and Noona

I think from my listening they gathered together again after wrapping up to shoot posters. So I hear a lot of "it's been a while" talk (if I'm not mistaken).

• Haha 5
4 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@mademoiselle He mostly paired with petite ladies. He has big hands while theirs small. So the heart shaped would be not too synchronized. Lols. He made the complete heart shape woth Dan Oh in the end! In their last day of filming. 

Have they done press conference yet?

Yes I know. Both of them have mentioned in BTS that fans will only see full heart shape at the end of EY. So they made that happened in the last EY BTS. Me almost happily in tears :SquirtleWonderfull: (exaggeration here)...

No, not yet done press con. They don't do this until a week or a day or two before airing date.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 5