[K-Artist] Yeo Jin Goo 여진구

Yeo Jin Goo

20210221-211849.jpg

Yeo Jin-goo (born August 13, 1997) is a South Korean actor. Yeo began his career as child actor, debuting in the film Sad Movie (2005). Nicknamed "Nation's Little Brother",[1] he went on to play the younger version of the lead roles in movies and television dramas such as A Frozen Flower (2008), Giant (2010), Moon Embracing the Sun (2012), and Missing You (2012). He is known for playing the title character in action thriller Hwayi: A Monster Boy (2013), for which he won Best New Actor at the Blue Dragon Film Awards.

Filmography 

Spoiler

Beyond Evil | Gwemul (JTBC / 2021) - Han Joo-Won

Start-Up (tvN / 2020) - Jang Young-Sil (voice) / Hong Ji-Seok (ep.16)

Hotel Del Luna (tvN / 2019) - Koo Chan-Sung

My Absolute Boyfriend | Jeoldae Geui (SBS / 2019) - Young-Goo

The Crowned Clown | Wangyi Doen Namja (tvN / 2019) - Clown Ha Sun / King Lee Hun

Into the World Again | Dashi Mannan Segye (SBS / 2017) - Sung Hae-Sung

Circle: Two Worlds Connected | Sseokeul: Yieojin Doo Segye (tvN / 2017) - Kim Woo-Jin (2017 / 2037)

The Royal Gambler | Daebak (SBS / 2016) - King Yeongjo

Orange Marmalade (KBS2 / 2015) - Jung Jae-Min

Potato Star 2013QR3 | Kamjabyeol 2013QR3 (tvN / 2013-2014) - Hong Hye-Sung

I Miss You | Bogosipda (MBC / 2012-2013) - Han Jung-Woo (young)

The Moon Embracing The Sun | Haereul Poomeun Dal (MBC / 2012) - Lee Hwon (teen)

Tree With Deep Roots | Bboori Gipeun Namoo (SBS / 2011) - Ddol-Bok (young)

Warrior Baek Dong Soo | Moosa Baek Dong Soo (SBS / 2011) - Baek Dong-Soo (young)

Giant | Jaieonteu (SBS / 2010) - Lee Kang-Mo (young)

The Reputable Family | Myeong-ga (KBS / 2010) - Choi Kuk-Seon (young)

Swallow the Sun | Taeyangeul Samkyeora (SBS / 2009) - Kim Jeong-woo (child)

Princess Ja-Myung | Jamyeonggo (SBS / 2009) - Ho-Dong (young)

Can Anyone Love | Sarangeun Amuna Hana (SBS / 2009) - Lee Pu Reum Chan

Tazza (SBS / 2008) - Go-ni (young)

Il Ji-Mae: The Phantom Thief‎ | Iljimae (SBS / 2008) - Geom Lee (young)

Queen of the Game | Geimui yeowang (SBS / 2006-2007) - Shin-Jeon (young)

Yeon Gae So Mun (SBS / 2006-2007) - Kim Heum-Soon (young)

Want to Love Again | Saranghago Shipda (SBS / 2006)

Movies

Spoiler

1987: When The Day Comes | 1987 (2017) - Park Jong-Chul (cameo)

Warriors of the Dawn | Daeribgoon (2017) - Prince Gwanghae

The Long Way Home | Seoboojeonsun (2015) - Young-Gwang

Shoot Me in the Heart | Nae Simjangeul Sswara (2015) - Soo-Myung

Tazza: The Hidden Card | Tajja: Shinui Son (2014) - Aw-Kwi's pupil

Mr. Perfect | Baekpeuro (2014) - Lee Byung-Joo

Hwayi: A Monster Boy | Hwayi: Gwoemuleul Samkin Ayi (2013) - Hwa-Yi

A Frozen Flower | Ssanghwajeom (2008) - Hong-Lim (young)

Antique | Sayangkoldong Yangkwajajeom Aentikeu (2008) - Kim Jin-Hyuk (young)

Sorry Apple (2008)

Are You Crazy | Jalmotdoi Mannam (2008) - Da-Sung

No Mercy for the Rude | Yeuieobsneun Geotdeul (2006) - Killa (young)

Sad Movie | Saedu Mubi (2005) - Park Hee-Chan

Award

Spoiler

Excellent Actor (long-length drama) ("The Royal Gambler") - 2016 SBS Drama Awards - December 31, 2016
Best New Actor ("Orange Marmalade") - 2015 KBS Drama Awards - December 31, 2015
Best New Actor ("Hwayi: A Monster Boy") - 2013 (33rd) Korean Association of Film Critics Awards - November 29, 2013
Best New Actor ("Hwayi: A Monster Boy") - 2013 (34th) Blue Dragon Film Awards - November 22, 2013
Best Child Actor ("The Moon Embracing The Sun") & ("I Miss You") - 2012 MBC Drama Awards - December 30, 2012
Best New Actor ("Hwayi: A Monster Boy") - 2013 (34th) Blue Dragon Film Awards - November 22, 2013

• Party! 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2021 at 6:40 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@LaLaAre you planning to watch House in the wheel S1 or S2? If you do watch S1 share with us here if anything interesting about Jin Goo, please ? Hahaha :pandalick:

I will miss him since Beyond The Evil ended already...

I planned to watch season 1 hopefully for the whole episode. So far I've watched until episode 2. He worked hard to prepare for the first trip but sadly it didn't really work. His jjigae (soup) was eatable but didn't have the same taste that he practiced at home. Oh and I think he couldn't really lie in front of his seniors. On the beginning episode 2, the two guests, Ra Mi Ran and Hye Ri, were hungry when the older men were buying octopus in the fish market. Ra Mi Ran cooked some steak for the three of them and they promised to keep it quiet from the rest of 2. In the end Jin Goo admitted that they secretly ate the meat to Sung Dong Il, because Dong Il kept acting pitiful by saying they're starving while waiting for the octopus to be boiled (in fact the two men also secretly ate cup ramen at the supermarket LOL)

I heard he will be one of the guests for house on wheel s2. Are you going to watch his episodes only then?

• Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

3 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I planned to watch season 1 hopefully for the whole episode. So far I've watched until episode 2. He worked hard to prepare for the first trip but sadly it didn't really work. His jjigae (soup) was eatable but didn't have the same taste that he practiced at home. Oh and I think he couldn't really lie in front of his seniors. On the beginning episode 2, the two guests, Ra Mi Ran and Hye Ri, were hungry when the older men were buying octopus in the fish market. Ra Mi Ran cooked some steak for the three of them and they promised to keep it quiet from the rest of 2. In the end Jin Goo admitted that they secretly ate the meat to Sung Dong Il, because Dong Il kept acting pitiful by saying they're starving while waiting for the octopus to be boiled (in fact the two men also secretly ate cup ramen at the supermarket LOL)

I heard he will be one of the guests for house on wheel s2. Are you going to watch his episodes only then?

Yes. Haha I'm planning to do so. But I also hope they invite other guest together with him? All boys will be a bit dull? Lols.. 

But see, I actually havent clear Youns Stay and still need to watch Unexpected Business...

• Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...