Remember My Boy 我曾记得那男孩 [2021]

Remember My Boy

j-Z4vv-4c-1.jpg

High school classmates Zhang Yang and Zhou Jing Mang are true polar opposites. While Zhang Yang is brash, a practical joker, often selfish, and sometimes even confrontational, Zhou Jing Mang is naive and overly trusting.

As they slowly get to know one another at school, Zhang Yang first begins to play tricks on Zhou Jing Mang in his usual manner, fooling her into making an embarrassing announcement over the school tannoy system.

But little by little, they start to develop an attachment to one another – and start to develop a mutual sense of respect. But could this one day lead to love?
Meanwhile, classmates Shen Li Hua Feng Wan He, Ling Chen, and more are also embarking on their own journeys of discovery.
(Source: Viki)

~~ Adapted from the novel "I Remember That Boy" by Jian Ma

XNJ1X-3m.jpg

Native Title: 我曾记得那男孩
Also Known As: I Remember That Boy , I Once Remembered That Boy , I Once Remembered That Guy , Wo Ceng Jide Na Nanhai , Wo Ceng Ji De Na Nan Hai
Genres: Comedy, Romance, School, Youth
Tags: Chasing Dream, Memories, Flashback To Past, Hardworking Female Lead, Multiple Perspective, Time Skip, High School To College, High School, Friendship 
Episodes: 24
Aired: Feb 22, 2021 - Mar 8, 2021
Aired On: Monday, Tuesday
Original Network: Tencent Video Mango TV Mango TV
Duration: 35 min.

BUBBLE ZHU AS ZHOU JING MANG

Ej8r7-3m.jpg

DANIEL ZHOU AS ZHANG YANG
jwl8y-3m.jpg

Casts :

Spoiler

XNb1O-3m.jpg
Bow5b-3m.jpg
jZ4vr-3m.jpg
RpJgY-3m.jpg
qRw3B-3m.jpg
pYO3y-3m.jpg
x7YW0-3m.jpg
vAn32-3m.jpg
1Xgk5-3m.jpg
ZPoQL-3m.jpg

Spoiler

20210322-204114.jpg

• Like 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

I actually just try this drama out of boredom, didn't expect to get engaged & enjoyed it more than what I thought. As the actors/actresses really seems totally newbie. But they surprised me, as they do act well & natural. 

The Storyline 

In 2005 Zhou Zhou or the FL just enter a highschool. She met our ML, Zhang Yang, who is quite stand out as good at playing basketball and very decisive person. Our FL a bit naive and don't like to stands out in the crowd. 

The drama is about friendships in highschool, also some issues with teachers & parents. All felt so relatable, I believe during school time we will encounter all this. Tbh, the parents really felt similar to mine hahaha... So, it felt very close to home. 

The story also back & forth telling when they're in older time, 2017. Some friendships remain but some got changed. I think they will slowly reveal if they can achieve their younger self dream. The FL aiming to become writer & the ML seems wanting to become dancer. 

And I can promise you, a lot of eye candies! Not only the students, the teacher also good looking. 

Tag my folks who might be interested 😆 it's okay if not interested I will continue talk with myself 🤣 @Alice Wonderland@NiteWalker@Tofu@Mouse@UnniSara@JenL@Lynne

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

54 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Ooh @SilverMoonTea  I see that you dont easily fall for cheesy romance 

Yeah I got jealous if the couple too cheesy :laugh:

55 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Ooh @SilverMoonTea the trailer looks good

So far they do pretty good balance with the love & friendship portion. I'm on around ep 6. I even pushed out watching Times & Vincenzo lols... 

And they use old handphone Nokia with the MMS function lols... so nostalgic 😆

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

So far they do pretty good balance with the love & friendship portion. I'm on around ep 6. I even pushed out watching Times & Vincenzo lols... 

And they use old handphone Nokia with the MMS function lols... so nostalgic 😆

It sounds interesting, I got tired watching kdrama now, i also pause several of my current watch list. I feel like to start Mouse, but always got distracted by my cdramas watching time, lols. And I still wait around 8 eps to really start it. 

I ffd TSB so I think I can watch this soon, ooh, one of my senior likes to collect and use old nokia until now, haha. He said, advanced technology still can't beat the charm of it. I don't really get what he mean but I think I can relate to it, that the old memories of the phone matters. 

• Heart Eyes 1
11 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

even his friend also so handsome... the one casted as Zhuang Jie

This drama is his acting debut. Before this, he was in Chuang 2019 (the current show Keyu is on now hahaha!) but he was eliminated. I don't think he did much after that. Fun fact, if he is still with the same company that he was with during this show, it's part of Jaywalk Studio, which is partially own by Yang Mi and house stars like Zhang Binbin and Dilireba. That also means that he is labelmate with Keyu because he's part of the same company too. :heiboi:

Please don't ask how I know these things because sometimes I don't even know myself. :idk:

• Insightful 1

@Alice WonderlandActually the drama a bit similar with A Love So Beautiful if you did watched it. But I like the FL here more, as she's still doesn't let the boy knowing so much that she like him. And the boy here also more eager and show that he likes her with various gestures. 

I have to admit I don't really like show where the FL is agressive or showing too much of her feelings. I'm still traditional that way. 

@LaLaYou're right I seldom liking high school drama. But I occasionally did 😆

@oppasaranghaeyo@Olivia Kate@MorningDew@movingwheel@SnT, care to try this drama out? 🤣

• Like 4

On 3/23/2021 at 5:50 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@NiteWalkerthe short video clip, what did they say? 😅 Many thanks in advance... 

mainly about their work and also how both of the. Actually had to appear on couple of ad together mostly and also how the move from site to site...and how the new sites will always felt like a home to them

the guy also said that despite them start working or waking up at 6.30am and work till late night...he doesn’t feel tired at all...as all them work together

• Thanks 1