Remember My Boy 我曾记得那男孩 [2021]

21 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Alice WonderlandActually the drama a bit similar with A Love So Beautiful if you did watched it. But I like the FL here more, as she's still doesn't let the boy knowing so much that she like him. And the boy here also more eager and show that he likes her with various gestures. 

I did, but I didnt complete it and the k bersion as well is not satisfying so skipped it. 

I like if the girl is playing hard to get even she likes the boy. Haha. 

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

TBH, this drama isn't on my radar at all. Looking at the cast, gosh, I don't seem to know or remember any of them. Now that you've brought my attention to it, I will try it sometime. Thanks for tagging :love: (and adding to my already huge list of to-watch and to-catch-up haha).

• Heart Eyes 1

Current Faves: Undercover & Mine & Bossam (Kdramas); The Handmaid's Tale (US Drama)l  

Watching: A Good Supper, Court Lady...  Waiting: Red Sky, Love (Season 2), Penthouse (Season 3)...  

51 minutes ago, MorningDew said:

@SilverMoonTeai didn’t recognise the actors and actresses, but will give a try.. the plot is like A Love So Beautiful. Is it available in WeTV? 

I dont have WeTv, but its available in :

Spoiler

Dramacool

Yes @MorningDew, the actors all quite new to me as well. But the acting is natural & good. Most of them from Yang Mi Jaywalk studio. They all can dance well! And also will have plenty of cool moves to show. 

@oppasaranghaeyoIkr... haha my list is no joke too... 7 dramas, 2 variety shows. But this shouldn't be long, as 1 eps only abt 35 mins, and total wil be 24 eps. 

• Like 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Tofu@NiteWalkeris there a custom of sending apple as gift in Christmas Eve in China? In this drama the FL seems so trouble want to send the apple or not 😅🤣 Btw seems the apple need to be wrapped nicely in paper gift too... 

ping guo stand for ping an ye

ping guo apple - ping an ye Christmas 

so I dunno if that’s why they choose apple as the symbol

• Insightful 1

@NiteWalkerI think you're right. Cos its sounds in rhyme. She sending apple keychain lols... 

7 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I like if the girl is playing hard to get even she likes the boy. Haha. 

Haha IKR. This one, the girl also got other suitor that liking her. She's quite reserved. Okay, don't spoil you too much haha... enjoy watching. 

• Like 2

Their 2015 version love story really make my heart moved... when she cry it was so sad... 

She's so pretty with the mature make up. And he's even more dashing as jaded lawyer. 

And she's so smoll, lols she fit on the sink in the toilet haha...

The subs haven't out... but so want to watch this... the previous scene was beautiful too when they hug. 

• Like 1

On 3/27/2021 at 10:50 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

The subs haven't out... but so want to watch this... the previous scene was beautiful too when they hug. 

You must have already watched it, but subs are out to episode 20 already. Based off the schedule, all the subs for the entire drama will be out by the end of the week! =)

• Tasty 1
Just now, Tofu said:

You must have already watched it, but subs are out to episode 20 already. Based off the schedule, all the subs for the entire drama will be out by the end of the week! =)

Yes haha. For sure I already gulped all the 20 eps. I really liked this drama. They really all do well for newcomer. Too bad seems not many people know about this drama. 

I think it's pretty similar theme with Don't Disturb My Study drama, so I think I won't checking on that one. 

Ohh I see spoiler above!! 🙉🙊🙈 

I csnt wait to see they reunite, wonder why they got separated. And ugh, what's with ZZ's friend? Does she secretly like ZY?? It's why she doing that trick to stop them to meet again? So silly, how could she stop their destiny to be together. Once the drama god set them as the couple, she will follow the fate no mattwr what. Lols. 

• Haha 1