Glory of Special Forces 特战荣耀 [2022]

Yang Yang Cut his hair , grew his hair and then again cutting his hair.... That much time has been taken for this drama.... do not rejoice yet ....who knows at last moment they decide to drop the bomb that for some 'unexplained reason' we are unexpectedly deciding to drop it off the air for now. Though highly unlikely. @Tofu @NiteWalker @mademoiselle @bai

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

56 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@bai @mademoiselle @movingwheel @stroppyse @NiteWalker This drama is finally airing, hahaha!

well given the period they take to screen it i guess its pretty reasonable to be honest...

23 minutes ago, movingwheel said:

Yang Yang Cut his hair , grew his hair and then again cutting his hair.... That much time has been taken for this drama.... do not rejoice yet ....who knows at last moment they decide to drop the bomb that for some 'unexplained reason' we are unexpectedly deciding to drop it off the air for now. Though highly unlikely. @Tofu @NiteWalker @mademoiselle @bai

better than nothing.

artist always cut their hair...i stop speculating what hair styles they wear for whatever reason hahahhaa....no times for that....:laugh:

• Haha 4
6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I was close to asking Yang Yang who already....  and apparently this drama and his wu xia ones are airing in April, isn't it?

Hahahaha! You were so in love with him six months ago. :lmao2:

I think so, if everything goes according to the rumors Who Rules the World should come out some time in April too. I'm more excited for that one than this one. :idk:

• Haha 5
12 hours ago, gilaswan said:

Was this shot before YAMG? Chinese dramas get released very late ah?

Yes, it was! This one was filmed in the spring of 2019 and YAMG was filmed around the end of summer/fall of 2020. Yang Yang went through special military training for this drama, so I think that's why people are excited for it. 

• Like 5

@mademoiselle @SilverMoonTea one hit wonder, seriously??😄😄😄

@Tofu i am also excited about WRTW more because i love his hair more in that drama… YY in costume is a treat to watch…plus feng lanxi is cunning in a attractive way…. Please we all need such a man in our life who can see through everyone’s soul just by looking at a person’s eyes… such is the charm of Feng Lanxi

@gilaswanyes this was shot well before YAMG but since its on Chinese special operations they had to make it through censor board and that took lot of time..

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

@NiteWalkerI’ve watched the first 2 episodes. It’s really Top Gun x DOTS. In the first 2 episodes, we already see how he’s a maverick (like Tom Cruise’s character in Top Gun) who has little regard for rules as long he’s able to stay “safe” within the expectations of military law. And he’s a maverick cos he’s skilled and he knows it. He has a loyal side kick, like Goose in Top Gun and Seo Daeyeong in DOTS. And… he’s already caught the attention of his female superior officer, just like Maverick did with Charlie. If you like the military romance genre, then I’m reckoning this would be it. Expect things to get steamy, methinks. Hahaha…

• Haha 3
22 hours ago, gilaswan said:

@baiBecause I would reckon many think it's simply glorious to have him on the silver screen! @themarchionesswould agree I'm sure! :laugh:

Hahaha, @gilaswan, you know it!  His character is totally crazy in this drama, but boy is he a good-lookin’ sorta crazy!

17 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

anyone watch it yet????

i have click on the 'play' button yet.....hahaha

I’m up to date on all the eps. I’m enjoying it more than I thought I would, actually. I’m not going to deny the eye candy drew me in, but I like a good story that involves personal growth, team development, and interesting back stories and each episode has built on that. Finally got to know a little bit about YY’s character’s background in Ep 6, and it’s still just the tip of the iceberg. It’s actually a pretty interesting story and I’m in for it, even if it turns out there’s no romance.

14 hours ago, gilaswan said:

If you like the military romance genre, then I’m reckoning this would be it. Expect things to get steamy, methinks. Hahaha…

Despite the presence of the female officer, I don’t know if this drama will have romance. Most people on MDL say “no” and I believe that’s from the book. Who knows if they’ve changed things from the book to drama or whether they’ll just keep things simmering and flout possibilities like they did in King’s Avatar. Either way I’m okay with it. YY’s character is not in a romantic frame of mind anyway, he’s very much: How can I become a super human soldier? It’d almost be weird if he started having romantic intentions. That said I think potential groundwork is being laid too, so who knows what will happen.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

On 4/8/2022 at 8:12 AM, gilaswan said:

@baiBecause I would reckon many think it's simply glorious to have him on the silver screen! @themarchionesswould agree I'm sure! :laugh:

exactly the hot search 'Yang Yang can't be separated from glory word' trended in Weibo for a while because it lives to it :laugh:

I'm just on E05 still catching up. The comedy antics are more family friendly makes me giddy a bit

but I love love the personal growth arc & team development there this show gonna be cute

this gonna be the journey of Yan Po Yue from lunatic to pure genius that respected me think. He wants to be stronger but how he defines that will 'grow'. Overcoming the traumatic past. From first ep we can see the big image

I really like this sayings

“one step ahead of others, you’re genius. Two steps ahead of others, you’re lunatic. Genius will be respected, lunatic can only be isolated. —We can be thirsty, can be hungry, can be tired. Only then, everyone will see us as human instead of demon”

what happened with the children at the underground though, were they being hostage? That's scary

• Like 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o