2014 Inside the Girls

2015 Lost Summer

2015 Impossible

2018 The Big Rescue

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Thanks for opening this @Olivia Kate 😇

Chopard really choose elegant spokeperson that suit for their high class brand. 

Wash your hand with Cheng Yi! 

@Olivia KateI never watched any of his drama yet, but the poster of South Wind drama attract me to him. And that Chopard event seal the deal 😄 I prefer him with short hair. Actually his style in Dream of Chang An also looks great, as his hair look neat. Hope this 2 dramas release soon. 

@abs-oluteMThis is the beautiful oppa I talk about 😆

@Tofu@NiteWalkerDon't forget to come here.. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

17 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Chopard really choose elegant spokeperson that suit for their high class brand. 

I’m so happy that a luxury brand got him.💫

Wash your hand with Cheng Yi! 

He is a clean freak so the brand really suits him.😊

I never watched any of his drama yet, but the poster of South Wind drama attract me to him. And that Chopard event seal the deal 😄 I prefer him with short hair. Actually his style in Dream of Chang An also looks great, as his hair look neat. Hope this 2 dramas release soon. 

I’m glad I’m not the only one here who go gaga over him who fell for his charm.💕

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Olivia KateHaha he's a clean freak? 

I read that he is. I was so into him during the airing of LaR that I searched about him every day😂

1 minute ago, SilverMoonTea said:

IKR, he's the only oppa I fell for, without watching his drama first 😅🤣

It’s a testament of how charming he is. Welcome to being a kiwi. I still don’t get it why his fans are called such.😄 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

But he also promote Lanvin brand, I enjoyed watching him selling the clothes haha... He will looks good in anything anyway :smug:

I only have a lanvin perfume (eclat d'arpege) so I don't have any idea on their clothes but it's a good brand so I'm sure quality and design are great and yes, he does looks great in anything - branded or not. :hearties:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

If he had a video on hand washing, no wonder I saw so many photos of him looking like he was washing his hands. :laugh:

14 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

But he also promote Lanvin brand

Lanvin is one of French's oldest fashion brand. That sweater that Cheng Yi is wearing is literally everywhere. I see everyone wearing it, even Chen Zheyuan (my fav.). Haha!

I don't have anything to add. I just want to say he is a beautiful spokesperson and I would want him to sell my brand, if I had one. Haha!

• Haha 3
17 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw, its a package that all handsome oppa also can sing 😀 I enjoyed his performance here. 

He has a nice voice. He sang 1 OST of LaR - Guard - the song on the video you posted. I can listen to him all day, every day.😁

The video was taken during the fan meet after the LaR finale. He avoided Yuan Bingyan like a plague but some say it was a direct order from his agent. I watched the video and it was painful and awkward because it was very obvious that everyone was tense and very mindful of their words and actions. He lost thousands of weibo followers after the event. Anyway, they showed the preview of LaR season 2 at the end of the fan meet and I still hope that it will push through even if YB belongs to a different agency now.😊

Edited by Olivia Kate
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Actually the Lanvin color too bright for my liking and too many additional patterns. But like I said he will looks good on anything anyway. 

See how efortless handsome he is ? Just white shirt and black mask and thats all he need! :heiboi:

I’m not into their design but I like it on CY. His built and bone structure is not bulky so their designs suit him.

If I’m not mistaken white shirt is his go to top.😊

4 hours ago, Tofu said:

Lanvin is one of French's oldest fashion brand. That sweater that Cheng Yi is wearing is literally everywhere. I see everyone wearing it, even Chen Zheyuan (my fav.). Haha!

I actually noticed their clothes after I saw CY wearing them, I thought they only produce perfume before😂

• Clapping Hands 1
7 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Olivia KateI did read about it. Seems they were close before? And their kiss in press con also got backlashed. So obviously do something or don't do anything also still wrong? Do you also ship the couple? 

I also heard he will be paired up with Yang Zi, but haven't confirm? If yes I will be over the moon. As I like YZ's acting. 

I like their collaboration in LaR and I did ship them at one point but I gave up after the finale concert. It’s very obvious that their agency controls them so it’s not wise to continue but because they showed a preview of LaR season 2 it gave me a bit of hope that somehow there is a plan for a continuation.

There was a kiss during a presscon sometime in August of 2020, the host asked for a reenactment and some say that it was too much. Like you said, it’s a damn-if-you-do-damn-if-don’t situation. They’ve got great chemistry so I personally didn’t mind.

I’m not sure about his project with YZ but I hope it will push through. His last confirmed project that I am aware of is a xianxia romance with Jing Tian.😊

Edited by Olivia Kate
  • Insightful 1
5 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

This drama also looks very promising @Olivia Kate? Is this will be in republican era?

I think so, too. This is all I've got for Deep Lurk. I hope more info regarding its airing will be released soon.:smile:

I wish he'll have a modern action drama, I want to see him in uniform.:love:

Edited by Olivia Kate
  • Heart Eyes 1