Novel: Zhu Yan by Cang Yue

Screenwriter: Wu Ying Ying

Director: Jiang Jia Jun

Genre: Historical, Romance
Episodes: 50

Broadcasting Network: Tencent Video
Airing Date: TBA 

Synopsis

The story takes place in Kong Sang Continent, and revolves around the tumultuous love story between Zhu Yan, princess of the Chi Yi Tribe and Shi Ying, a royal prince. Shi Ying's mother was framed, and he was banished to Jiu Yi Mountain to cultivate. Originally focused on nothing but cultivation, he began to develop romantic feelings for Zhu Yan, his disciple. However because of their relationship as teacher and student, both of them do not voice out their feelings. Fate also stands in their way when they stood on opposite sides in political struggle and undergo life and death situations. However, they eventually put aside their issues, and work together hand-in-hand to protect Kong Sang Continent. (Credit)

Official Websites

Baidu || Weibo || Douban

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

@NiteWalker @Tofu

I would say XZ's WeiYing's is the best wig for him, also the black and red robes. Pristine sparkling white isn't his color too. I just hope it will have happy ending even though that kind of forbidden love rarely end well.

yes i have to agree with you...the black and red contrast him nicely and brought out the color in him

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, IpohBanana said:

@NiteWalker There's Han Dong too! I wonder if he is playing antagonist role? Whichever role, he will do a good job, am sure of that. But this won't be anytime soon right? Next year, prolly?

i still remember him from Under the Power, he is the first villian that i felt is cute and evil at the same times hahaha

airing most probably fastest also will be end year....if not most probably will be next year...

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i still remember him from Under the Power, he is the first villian that i felt is cute and evil at the same times hahaha

airing most probably fastest also will be end year....if not most probably will be next year...

Yes, me too, very dashing. I saw him this year in No Boundary (don't want to waste energy talking about the storyline, but I endured it mainly for Darren Chen, the ML and Han Dong - so dashing looking - and really commands the presence). 

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...