Cast:

Zhang Yun Long as Gu JiuLi
Song Yi Ren as HaoJing
Zhou Yan Chen as Han YiJie

Nikita Mao as Chen YiBai

Li JiaJie as Yang PanPan

David Chou as ZhuYi

Synopsis:

It tells a story about AI engineer Gu Jiu Li, who founded Jiuqian Technology Company, that dedicated to the development of companion robots. Hao Jing, a senior in a preschool education major, likes to sing, but because of her mother’s objection, she can only secretly become a live broadcast singer blogger at night. After Hao Jing graduate, In order to avoid being discovered by her mother as the anchor, she came to Gu Jiu Li's company for an internship. When the two met, Hao Jing fell in love with Gu Jiu Li at first sight. Gu Jiu Li, who suffered 'facial blindness' didn't realize that the girl she was secretly interested in was Hao Jing. At the same time, the existence of Hao Jing in Gu Jiu Li's life warmed his loneliness due to his childhood experience. 
(Source: MyDramaList)

Official Site:

Weibo l Douban l Baidu

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/11/2021 at 10:02 PM, Tofu said:

I really like Leon and also Song Yi Ren so I'm going to watch this when it comes out. Remind me, if I forget, @NiteWalker:eeeee:

@Tofu I’ll remind you to watch this drama haha. 

I’m really excited for this one cause YiRen finally got an older ml. She always has the younger guys haha. Waiting to see how good the chemistry is between YiYi and Yunlong. 

• Haha 2
42 minutes ago, N3buLa84 said:

@Tofu I’ll remind you to watch this drama haha. 

I’m really excited for this one cause YiRen finally got an older ml. She always has the younger guys haha. Waiting to see how good the chemistry is between YiYi and Yunlong. 

i have confidence in YiRen, she always managed to create the connection with her co-star....one thing im more worried about is the dubbing...cause i find the dubbing in most or some of YiRen's isnt that great

• Like 1
23 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

i have confidence in YiRen, she always managed to create the connection with her co-star....one thing im more worried about is the dubbing...cause i find the dubbing in most or some of YiRen's isnt that great

You’re right the dubbing really does affect a drama. Hope she can do it herself that way it’s so much better. 

• Like 2
On 8/16/2021 at 7:27 PM, N3buLa84 said:

I’ll remind you to watch this drama haha. 

I'm counting on you!! :LarvitarSDab1:

I love both leads and I'm happy to see them together. Agreed that it's nice to see Yi Ren with an older male lead, but because she's so petite, I never felt the difference in age in the other dramas too. :eeeee:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I'm counting on you!! :LarvitarSDab1:

I love both leads and I'm happy to see them together. Agreed that it's nice to see Yi Ren with an older male lead, but because she's so petite, I never felt the difference in age in the other dramas too. :eeeee:

I have yet to watch Zhang Yunlong dramas so it’ll be a first for me. I’m glad you like them both. YiRen is petite and looks young so you couldn’t tell there was am age gap with her young co stars. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

my mom said she can easily pass off as 14 years old hahaha

I agree, it's her built, small frameworks can pass off for younger for longer. Btw, I am glad this is airing, as I haven't gotten enough of Leon (his character was written off in E06 in another drama, sigh). Remind me three, when this is airing! But it won't be anytime soon, right?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, IpohBanana said:

I agree, it's her built, small frameworks can pass off for younger for longer. Btw, I am glad this is airing, as I haven't gotten enough of Leon (his character was written off in E06 in another drama, sigh). Remind me three, when this is airing! But it won't be anytime soon, right?

nope they just finish with this i think like 1-2 months bk?

Leon characters was written off in 'Tears in Heaven' with LiQin and ShowDuo? is that the one you're referring to?

actually he hasnt got much good big role...the one in 'Ancient Love Poetry' he does stick to the end though his story got bad ending? cant remember as i dont follow....

its nice to see him as the main highlight in real for once

4 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

nope they just finish with this i think like 1-2 months bk?

Leon characters was written off in 'Tears in Heaven' with LiQin and ShowDuo? is that the one you're referring to?

actually he hasnt got much good big role...the one in 'Ancient Love Poetry' he does stick to the end though his story got bad ending? cant remember as i dont follow....

its nice to see him as the main highlight in real for once

yup, it's Tears in Heaven. Yah, Ancient Love Poetry, his character was killed off. I didn't watch the whole thing, just the ending.

Indeed, it's nice to watch him as a male lead for once. There was a 2019 drama, where he was the ML, I think where he was a CEO, In Youth. I haven't watched it, just caught a short snippet - hopefully he gets something that showcases his acting skills.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, IpohBanana said:

yup, it's Tears in Heaven. Yah, Ancient Love Poetry, his character was killed off. I didn't watch the whole thing, just the ending.

Indeed, it's nice to watch him as a male lead for once. There was a 2019 drama, where he was the ML, I think where he was a CEO, In Youth. I haven't watched it, just caught a short snippet - hopefully he gets something that showcases his acting skills.

he is really pretty good looking...however i think his voice doesnt actually match him....hahaha...still it isnt that bad after you get use to it i guess....

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...