Hometown ChaChaCha 갯마을 차차차 [2021]

1 minute ago, Mouse said:

yes!! And how cute when they sat down to talk about their future. I really appreciated that moment between them. And when Mi Seon said that they should date with a view to marriage and Policeman Cha says “that’s always been my plan”. I die at his sweetness :wow:

Honestly, I appreciate their straight forward approach. It was a bit of an antidote to DS' dismissive, defensive posture and HJ's hangups about class and position.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
On 10/13/2021 at 5:20 PM, YourHighness said:

As much as I love, love, LOVE the main lead couple, I can't help but mourn what would have been for Ji PD and Hye Jin. They have so much affection, care and respect for each other( also dare I say a little bit of lingering echo of love they used to feel?) Now HJ is going to meet his nephew too and connect. They both would have been such a wonderful addition to each other's extended families. I also admire how for the first time, at least in my watching, a K drama showed such a healthy second lead-main leads relationship. Not just HyeJin and PD but also DuSik and PD. I love their Bromance so much. I kinda hope these three will remain life time friends and PD won't just disappear after DS's trauma is sorted.

hellooo @YourHighness. Welcome to JangHaven.

I will be frank and say that IRL  I would choose Ji PD :hug:LOL.  I will find it very hard to deal with someone like Doo Shik who tells everyone (or at least her ) what she should do or how to behave when he himself has not been able to fully open up to her. Maybe as I age, I have less patience with babysitting broken souls. :lmao2:. But because this is drama, then I suppose the charm of  KSH's dimples and angsty expressions will bring out the maternal instinct in me and I will patiently wait for him. 

Lee Sang Yi will sing the 8th OST

109724048.1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Ahh... I can't believe it's already finale week! I don't know where my time went. 😆 For me, it certainly doesn't feel like we're already at episode 14 (ep 15 very soon). I guess that's just how laid back the show is. Its just like a gentle sea breeze with the occasional crashing of waves in the background. The mystery is just there to put us ever so slightly on edge, but it's hardly ever brought up throughout the show. I think it's only in ep 14 that it's really put back in the spotlight. I'm not sure how big of a storm it will be but I hope they show us a good amount of "sunlight" afterwards. 

On 10/5/2021 at 7:33 AM, Mouse said:

The only reason I can come up with as to why Hye-Jin was behaving this way was that she was very much in love and just wanting to enjoy the moment with a man she truly liked. It looks like she's only had 1 previous relationship and back then she was too busy juggling work and school so she didn't really have time to have fun. So perhaps she's just doing the things she's always wanted to be able to do, now with Du Sik. If I look at it from this perspective, I can understand.

Thank you for pointing this out. I'll try and look at it from the same perspective since it was also cringy for me. I found it funny when Hyejin at one point was saying how Doo-Shik has changed or she doesn't know him anymore when I felt he was actually just being the same. I thought that there might have been some time skip/jump or something and they've been in a relationship for a long time already. But right after Hyejin talks with miss Yeo and she says she's only been there for 4 or 5 months. 😆 The way Hyejin has acted in their relationship doesn't really match the way I think she should have, for her age or personality or whatever. 

As a side note, I don't know how to feel about a cop selling toys that look like real firearms. Why not just have him sell something else for the sake of the "mystery money"... 

And another side note, I just adore this kid's reaction here:

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hehehe, I'm just looking forward to Kim Seon Ho's acting tonight! :wow2:

This has definitely been the driving force for me in this show.  See the ending below ...you will get to see him cry beautifully :D 

------------

Hmmm think he will finally tell her? I hope so. Just work it out please & don't do what MMH did. :BulbaConfused:

Spoiler

NISI20211016_0000847984_web.jpg?rnd=2021

Interest is focused on what happened in Doo-sik's past, which has been considered one of Gongjin's three great mysteries, and how that past will affect his relationship with Hye-jin (Shin Min-ah).

In the last broadcast, Hye-jin, who was hurt by Doo-sik, who still can't open the door to her heart honestly, left viewers devastated.

Hye-jin conveyed her sincerity by saying that she would wait until Doo-sik honestly opened the door to her heart, and felt the two people's unchanging feelings for each other.In the end, as Doo-sik promises to tell Hye-jin everything, attention is focused on whether he will be able to overcome the painful wounds where everyone he loves ends up leaving.

However, the moment Doha, the assistant director,  found out that his real name was Hong Doo-shik, his expressions  suddenly changed and  he threw a fist. It raises curiosity about what kind of connection there is between Doha's angry face and Doo-shik, who seems to be lost without saying anything.

In the photo released, Hyejin and Dusik, who were usually sweet, disappeared and were deeply submerged. Doo-shik's empty eyes, where the wounds of the heart are felt deeper than the wounds on his face, and Hye-jin's sad expression, who is silently guarding him, attracts attention.

In particular, Hye-jin, who is trying hard to put on a bright expression for Doo-shik, who is having a hard time, still shows concern for him with  unchanging affection. On the other hand, the sadness and hardship that engulfed him can be seen in the figure of Doo-shik, crouching on one side of the sofa, like his closed heart.

The production team said, "Finally, Doo-sik will tell Hye-jin all the stories of his past. Please watch and see what choice Hye-jin will make after learning about Doo-shik's painful past." The delicate emotional acting that stimulates the tear glands will be the point. 

https://newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20211016_0001615988&cID=10601&pID=10600

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Think the best character growth in this show for me is Hye Jin. 

--------------------------------

What happened that night his friend died

Spoiler

Happy that he finally opened up

Spoiler

Prepare your heart for some touching & sad scenes

Spoiler

https://twitter.com/mayyyiiiee/status/1449368104727838731?s=20

She proposed first - preview eps 16

• Like 4

Dropping by to say that the child actor who played as Jang Yi Jun was really great in ep 15. The way he finally opened up his feelings about his parents. :1000:

Yi Jun is just a young child but with his parents divorced, he was forced to be mature before his age. He tried to act strong and be as wise as an adult, probably other than for protecting himself, he wanted to be strong for his own mother. He bottled up his feelings and hide it. But thankfully he finally let out his true feelings. The child actor really did fabulous job in that scenes. 

I was actually spoiled before watching the episodes with the funeral photo of Gam Ri. I was suspecting that she might fall sick or even worse died way back in early episodes when Du Shik took the candid pictures of the grannies in the flower field. But to watch her last scenes, happily arguing and chattering away with her friends and talking about appreciating little small happiness she had in her normal life, it's really a bittersweet one. I'm sad that she has to go, she's a lovable character, but death is something that cannot be stopped after all. She's welcoming that in peace.

The second oldest granny, who found out about it was pretty brave herself. She must be shocked, but she just sent her wishes away for her to be in peace and to wait for her to meet when the time comes.. :cry:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Sad 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

Just realised I haven't been here for awhile and keep forgetting to update my thoughts...it probably sounded like I had given up on the show since my outburst in the Episode 11-12 mushy era :laugh: 

But no, I think aside from those 2 episodes, I have enjoyed this drama. Not because of the overt romance which I think actually ruined the show for me (please don't kill me people who liked the romance *hides*)...But because of the mysteries that hooked me in. I like the feeling of trying to solve something and I think anything that holds a mystery gets me really involved. I realised I never talked about my theories here which is a shame since everything is now revealed now but that was because I made a few videos on what I thought would happen and a lot of people commented, so I ended up talking about it there and so forgot to write them here. Anyway given the revealations, I thought I'd touch base because I have so many thoughts :yayaya:

Episodes 13-15

- Yesterday's episode was by far the most engaging and emotional. I suppose it's because we finally got the answers for the biggest mystery of all: What happened in those 5 years? I think some people are disappointed that this got dragged out so long...but I feel differently about the wait. To be honest, the mysteries kept me invested and if they had solved in earlier like in Episode 10 and filled the last 6 episodes with mush and romance and brushing-each-other's-teeth, I personally would have found the series much harder to complete. Since this is a slice of life story, where most of the plot revolves around the townpeople's day-to-day lives, it makes sense that it needed something to give the story a backbone and keep it together and moving along, even if slowly...which is why they kept the intrigue about Hong Du Sik's past going for so long :MewHi:

- I'm happy to say my guesses were right, but it's like I bypassed the easy guess, but guessed the harder stuff? Hehehe :CharmanderYay: So when I had more time around the earlier episodes and watched other people's theory videos, I saw a lot of other people's theories outside of JH and most of them thought he was involved in a car accident which killed the friend and hurt Hye Jin. Whereas, my guess had been that something happened at his work, which was a good office job either in engineering/ construction or something money related, which led to the friend's death because I was sure much of what Hong Du Sik's lifestyle was in the present  reflected a type of mindset that money is evil (despite him knowing a lot about living the good life with money) and also seemed almost like a punishment or way of repenting by only taking minimum wage (enough to live on). I felt like he wouldn't have been as angsty if it was just a car-crash....but both ideas were correct jointly. It was a death by car crash, but the reason they were in that crash was because they were both exhausted from what had happened at work (and shouldn't have been driving) and guilty about the consequences it had on the security guard (which made them get into the car to go to hospital, a decision that ultimately killed his friend)  :letalQQ:

- The whole episode was waterworks for those who cry easy as well.  Do Ha really threw a twist at the end of Episode 14 - I have to say I do like these kinds of twists where there's tiny sly hints in previous episodes but it still comes as a shock when revealed. The whole thing with his father's attempted suicide says a lot about the why Du Sik would feel so guilty about bringing death to others. It wasn't just his friend but there was another person involved as well - I'm guessing he never made it to see the security guard either due to his friend's death which caused him much agony.  The truck of doom is such a cliche Kdrama death, but I like that there was a detailed backstory as to why they ended up in a car accident because that added more to the tragic flavour of the death. :cry:

-I want to say what bad luck Hong Du Sik has had his whole life as well! :letalQQ::letalQQ::letalQQ: It's actually Hong Du Sik's story that has drawn me to this drama...haha, Kim Seon Ho and his tragic characters!!! This surpasses Han Ji Pyeong, in my opinion. It reminds me a lot of Sang Gu's story in the drama Move to Heaven in that life is just a series of tragedies from which he has gotten no breaks from and when he's made mistakes, the mistakes have been so bad because they're the kind that you never come back from...the kind you can never truly 'fix' or atone for. These stories are so powerful because they are so painful and devastating. I would hope no one around me ever suffers this type of life, but I have to say I like seeing them in dramas because it is fairly possible that life could throw these types of things at you and you have to learn to forgive yourself, which is the hardest thing to do. :mine: 

- I loved that scene at the beach when he saw his friend because he had had the talk with his friend's wife. It was so touching and symbolic that he felt he had gotten the permissions he needed to start forgiving himself from the guilt he had held onto for so long. The friend's child was so adorable!!! By the way Korean fans are so eagle-eyed that I can't believe they had spotted the names since that episode where you see a glimpse of the funeral! Also I was glad the second lead Seong Hyeon never blamed Du Sik for his cousin's husband's death. But he has always been a cool character. :heart:

- In the last few episodes I had felt a little frustated at Hye Jin. Though I've never disliked her character, she sometimes comes off as a bit self absorbed in my opinion. But then again, she also reflects on her actions and admits her short-comings quickly which is why I've never outright disliked her either. It's funny because I guess she's really just that Type A kind of personality - It kind of reminds me of some of my friends who are super straightforward and ambitious. I definitely relate more to Du Sik, who can be competitive, but is also mostly trying to be more laid back and find happiness in life. Anyway, I agree with either @Chocolate or @gilaswan I think it was who said they found it strange that Hye Jin didn't notice Du Sik's mood change when they ran into his ex collegue...that was the same feelings I had when she got upset at Du Sik for not talking about his past. It made sense it she would feel mad, I just thought she should have tried it from another angle instead of being so forceful...because usually people don't talk about things for a good reason. BUT I found her sense of empathy after she heard the truth to be so soothing and helpful to Du Sik. Her words were so comforting and genuine that it balanced out some of those traits that I had disliked earlier. :heart:

- I was always mysterfied as to why Hwa Jeong liked a jerk so much...but then in the past few episodes they actually did answer my question :laugh: I like that they showed how Yeong Guk was in the past....It painted a completely different picture of him as how he use to be before he became bitter with a mid-life crisis. I thought it balanced out the story to show he wasn't always so selfish (It made sense that she loved him because he was caring towards her dying mother) and she also played a tiny part in her own unhappiness because she knew that he didn't really love her, but still hoped really hard he would come around. To be honest, I feel like their marriage is probably a reflection of a very real type of marriage in this world and it made me sad. But I like that they resolved it and made a go of things properly. That scene where she turned around with a knife when he tried to backhug her made me laugh...but I felt it was nice to see he had a new-found appreciation for Hwa Jeong and she also let her guard down and actually asked him to hug her. It full broke my heart how much I-jun cried because he had been wishing for this the whole time!!!! The poor kid had to adult himself (as so many divorced children have to) while his parents were being immature for 3 years.

:cry::cry::cry:

- OMG They did kill off Grandma Gam Ri :letalQQ: But she died fulfilled in her sleep which is the best kind of death free from pain or disease. For the last remaining mystery, I had put forward 3 guesses  weeks ago which was either Du Sik won the lottery and donated the money to the wife and child of his friend, Grandma Gamri won and spent it on helping Du Sik or Police Officer Choi won. Have to say, I enjoyed that the show almost answered me directly by picking away at my guesses :laugh: I laughed when Hye Jin asked Du SIk and he was 'you wish' and then I thought I had been so close with Police Officer Choi when he started buying luxury presents (I had been suspcious since he was the first person that Mi Seon had run into after hearing the story and she literally gave him a ticket and he said 'I'm fine' - though I also do know police officers can't technically accept these things.) So now I'm holding onto my last guess with Grandma Gamri...but now I'm supicious because the trailer has an envelope that says something about looking after Du Sik...and trailers are deceptive!!! :shocked:Grandma Gamri winning and sharing the money with Du Sik or townspeople makes sense...but there could also be a twist where the winner lost the ticket and never knew etc etc. I guess we'll find out tonight. :idk:

Sorry this post is so long! Had a lot to say :smile:

Edited by JenL
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 4

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

I actually quite like how Hwang Jeong and Young Guk's story turned out. It may not have been passionate love he felt towards Hwang Jeong, but he did really care for her and her mother. I thought the bit that Cho Hee mentioned about Young Guk making sure he gives Hwang Jeong the fish eyes, knowing she loves it, was a very significant gesture in their relationship. And of course the revelation of him sincerely and wholeheartedly took care of Hwang Jeong's mother was definitely a very good merit on his character.

Hwang Jeong is such a good character with a big heart. This episode it was revealed she knew it all along that Cho Hee had been crushing on her, and not Young Guk. I guess all this time, Hwang Jeong wasn't even worried Young Guk will be snatched by Cho Hee but she was worried Young Guk would find out the truth.

I thought Yi Jun would somehow acted out about his parents' divorce but I had not expected it would be done in this way. His wish was so simple yet it totally squeezes my heart. The little child actor did a really good job and so did the actress playing Hwang Jeong (although she's always good in her other projects).

Twitter is filled with praises for Kim Seon Ho, and what can I say, he really did amazingly. And @abs-oluteM I LOL-ed when I come across a fair few posts praising him crying beautifully. Guess I'm not the only weirdo in the world. :lmao2:

Now that the mystery is revealed, these series of misfortunate events were never Doo Shik's fault. From his parents to his grandfather's death, it really was just misfortune and some people with nasty mouth blaming it on Doo Shik at the funeral. This supertition was instilled in Doo Shik's back of mind for years. It manifested and traumatised him further after Hyung's death. PD's father was the one who was greedy and didn't heed Doo Shik's advice, and Hyung's death was merely an accident. However, it is almost certain that Doo Shik had ran the if scenarios too many times in his head during self-evaluation. If he had been more cautious in helping PD's father. If he hadn't ignored PD's father's calls. If he hadn't let Hyung drive. It really doesn't help either when both family members were too heartbroken and angry at the time to feel Doo Shik's pain and they all needed someone to blame and Doo Shik became that scapegoat.

One of my favourite scene was Hye Jin rubbing Doo Shik's back to hugging him. It was such a long awaited comfort hug Doo Shik needed since 5 years ago. Honestly I'm surprised there was no news article published about KSH crying for over 20 hours for these scenes like they over-exaggerated it for Start Up (11 hours then). LOLLL. Coz by the beach scene with Hyungsoo-nim, Seon Ho's eyes looked so red even before we reached the scene she said she has stopped blaming him and his imaginery conversation with Hyung.

dee807d2d7ab00f775a626abe8ee987f5efddce2

8509fdc1fda5def99fb80da988ef4f0d45f4e149

Spoiler

It felt really good and healing Doo Shik finally being able to forgive himself.

19fd2970fbd4fb00f3676fe9b91fd63147ea3130

source

• Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Now that the mystery is revealed, these series of misfortunate events were never Doo Shik's fault. From his parents to his grandfather's death, it really was just misfortune and some people with nasty mouth blaming it on Doo Shik at the funeral. This supertition was instilled in Doo Shik's back of mind for years. It manifested and traumatised him further after Hyung's death. PD's father was the one who was greedy and didn't heed Doo Shik's advice, and Hyung's death was merely an accident. However, it is almost certain that Doo Shik had ran the if scenarios too many times in his head during self-evaluation. If he had been more cautious in helping PD's father. If he hadn't ignored PD's father's calls. If he hadn't let Hyung drive. It really doesn't help either when both family members were too heartbroken and angry at the time to feel Doo Shik's pain and they all needed someone to blame and Doo Shik became that scapegoat.

You said what's in my mind. I had guessed that it must be some kind of guilt haunting him, that is not even his fault to begin with. Really, I hate seeing people blaming other people for someone's untimely death, well, except murder of course. DS never asked the hyung to drive and it was the hyung who didn't pay good attention to the road that led to their accident (but seriously, the trucks in SK have no break installed). And then the security guard's case. How was the family able to know that it was DS who gave the contact to the security guard? He didn't even follow DS's advice and yet DS became the one who is responsible? Also, I wished the wife would've just accepted the money silently/bitterly without all those nasty things she said to DS. He never forced nor advised the guard on what to do with the money. In fact, he warned him not to be reckless in the investment. I have to say I feel that the mystery is a bit lame in terms of the writing. DS is too nice a person by taking all the blame for himself. It's good that he gave money to the family even when he didn't have to, but actually, if he really feel so guilty, he should continue to send money to them and keep track on how the guard is recovering. Not a one-time cash thing. With that, he should actually be working hard to earn money instead of charging the minimum wage. So again, this for me is weak writing. With death of hyung, it makes more sense that he disappeared from that family's life. But security guard is not dead, why did he just disappear from their life... It is also not shown, or maybe not yet shown, how he got back to his happy self while back in his hometown. Everyone noted he came back in a despaired devastating state that no one dare to probe what happened to him. But how did he overcome those traumas and become such a cheerful and helpful person? Albeit just on appearance and deep down still struggling. I hope this part is addressed in the finale, otherwise, it becomes another point that doesn't make sense for me.

The following pov of mine may be premature since we haven't seen the finale, but story wise, the drama is just so-so. There are some great lines and good moments in the show, but overall, it lacks the coherency I'm looking for. I will say the drama is saved by great acting of the whole cast. If not for the cast, I think I'd have dropped the drama and wouldn't have come this far.

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I actually quite like how Hwang Jeong and Young Guk's story turned out. It may not have been passionate love he felt towards Hwang Jeong, but he did really care for her and her mother. I thought the bit that Cho Hee mentioned about Young Guk making sure he gives Hwang Jeong the fish eyes, knowing she loves it, was a very significant gesture in their relationship. And of course the revelation of him sincerely and wholeheartedly took care of Hwang Jeong's mother was definitely a very good merit on his character.

I agree. At first this story bugged me. But when everything was laid out on the table, I liked how the cards fell. I thought it was more reflective of how some people's relationships are.. I do think sadly some guys (and women too) get to middle age and when life is unhappy, they start to think if only they didn't break up with that other partner in their youth they'd be happier and they sort of turn bitter about their marriage.

But everything was tied up nicely in this side story. Like you, I thought that was a great finishing touch that HJ knew about CH's crush, but still treated her like a dear friend rather than overract :BulbaOWO: And I never even thought about her protecting YG's feelings...but I do think about how YG blamed her for wrecking his chance with CH and I think HJ, while hurt, did not deny that criticism because she knew it was true though she was being sarcastic. So complicated, but they finally worked it out. :idk:

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Really, I hate seeing people blaming other people for someone's untimely death, well, except murder of course. DS never asked the hyung to drive and it was the hyung who didn't pay good attention to the road that led to their accident (but seriously, the trucks in SK have no break installed). And then the security guard's case. How was the family able to know that it was DS who gave the contact to the security guard? He didn't even follow DS's advice and yet DS became the one who is responsible?

I'm going to say I feel like DS may have accidentally brought some of that hate on himself because he was feeling so guilty and took on the blame for these events and expressed it this way to others. I mean, he always pinned these things on himself...like when Hye Jin went to comfort him, he said he had killed that guy and destroyed a family. I would say it's in line with his character to have taken all the blame and said he let his friend drive....and while the wife was working through her seven stages of grief of course she'd be angry at him if he put it that way. :mine:

Again, I feel like it's implied that DS introduced himself to the security guard's family that way. I haven't done any re-watching, but I think he even might have said "it was my fault" in the dialogue to the security guard's wife. I don't think the family were necessarily bad per say, but in a moment of grief they needed someone to take out their pain. I feel like I've seen this sort of lashing out when someone passes away. A friend totally took it out on me on something trivial after her mum passed away. She later apologised and explained she was grieving and everything made her angry, but I can only imagine how much worse it would be to be actually linked to the death. I guess it doesn't matter whether DS was guilty or not, the family would likely have been angry...but even more so because DS then put the blame on himself :cry:

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

but actually, if he really feel so guilty, he should continue to send money to them and keep track on how the guard is recovering. Not a one-time cash thing. With that, he should actually be working hard to earn money instead of charging the minimum wage. So again, this for me is weak writing. With death of hyung, it makes more sense that he disappeared from that family's life. But security guard is not dead, why did he just disappear from their life

It's probably advice recommended by his psych since it was clear he was seeing one. Sure, he felt guilty, but it is really hard to face people who hate you and blame you. His nerves were already shot through and I don't think he looked like he could continue working a high demand job even if he wanted to. I also don't think he could keep track of someone else's recovery when he was thinking of suicide himself? A psychologist would probably recommend you remove yourself from things traumatising/ causing you stress, but if not work on strategies to manage the stress and anxiety  :cry:

I also don't see him as just disappearing or running away - you can only help people who want the help. It wouldn't make sense to continue sending money to them if they already felt disgusted from his one payment. It could be seen as looking down on them, or constant harrassment to be honest, since the security guard's wife already expressed she wanted nothing to do with him. Also older generations and their sense of pride. :idk:

I think for me personally the story is objectively fine and romance aside, enjoyable to watch.... it's just not my favourite because when it's been frustrating or painful or awkward to watch, it was so much more of those feelings than I was comfortable with. A part of me enjoys the warmth and feel-goodness of shows like Racket Boys or Move to Heaven, so while I think HTCCC is smart and enjoyable at times, it doesn't quite hit me emotionally in the way I want or ignite that love I've felt for dramas that I've considered my favourite. But I know it's given a lot of happiness and hope to other people during it's run, which is good :heiboi:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Eps 15 definitely pulled at my heart strings but the one that really made me tear up was the little boy crying happy tears that his parents reunited. What a good kid he is. And to think he carried that emotional burden all along of seeing his parents separated. Though I was never a big fan of his dad, but for the kid's  sake & happiness I am glad they are back as a family unit.

DS's trauma was not quite makjang enough for me .....hahahah joking! I am just glad that he can finally let go of the burden. Self-blame can really eat you up.  And it didn't help that people blamed him for their misfortunes too. But in some ways , maybe him coming back to Gongjin had its silver lining too - meeting Hye Jin for one and having this more peaceful lifestyle. 

Actually this drama did deviate from the movie. If I remember correctly (from reading)  the pair did separate for a year and reconnected after that. So in that sense I am kind of happy we aren't going that route like MMH and have the OTP smile at each other from afar making you wonder what the heck just happened. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Awww so cute..wahhh professing love at such a young age?

Was this part of the bucket list too? :laugh:

Spoiler

Domino's PPL to showcase their bromance ( KSH is Domino's ambassador)

Spoiler

They announced their wedding to the village folk!

Bahahaahh guess who was the lottery winner

Spoiler

And it's a wrap

Simple & sweet pre-wedding photoshoot

Spoiler

But the whole town ended up being there. LOL

Spoiler

This ship sailed too !

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1