Havenites Dabang

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

inja?lols...

The park right outside my house also has this tree...and it does seem like we have sakura season. 

1 hour ago, JenL said:

Also sorry if anyone tagged me here and I never responded ...the chat is too fast and I can only concentrate on a few threads at the time because I'm a slow turtle who writes a lot...I'm not as ninja as @abs-oluteM :idk: Don't mind me as I play some catch up :laugh:

I multi-task quite a bit. I sometimes have to make sure I don't open the forum pages & twitter while presenting stuff to my students. :MewGiggle: Can't have them seeing me ogling at abs! 

On 3/24/2021 at 4:54 AM, mirmz said:

but i can say that i have moved on from both jeff and carter (i mean i did a good while ago but i thought i should specify).

ahem...is there a new target by any chance?

• Haha 6

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  The Judge From Hell  Sat-Sun: Love Next Door  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The First Shot

@SilverMoonTea 62 books over many years though! I have to cross off the titles of my list, that's why I know how many books I've read. You're much faster with your oppas though....like 62 oppas in one month, is it? :smug:

@abs-oluteM I'm imagining a bunch of students with shocked faces if you accidentally have some oiled abs projected on a large screen :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Haha 4

Currently watching: Cinderella at 2am // Love Next Door

Current Obsessions: Moon Sang Min is a dream. And Yoon Park is an old fav. Excited to see Lee Je Hoon!!!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 3/14/2021 at 12:15 AM, TRaNz said:

Ayyy, Can't always go out for pretty noms, I'd be poor too fast.....but in this case its hard to find friends that want to eat stuff I want. Most of my friends do casual eats in which most aren't too pretty for photos.

Haha, I understand your pain @TRaNz...I need foodie friends who will go out for pretty noms too!! I like taking pretty food photos and I have a few friends from uni who pick nice places and put up with my photo taking :lenny: ...But a few of them moved away so remaining group don't go out as often which is sad :idk: What kinds of nice foods do you like eating? I suppose I should just catch up on your foodie thread first to see!

On 3/14/2021 at 7:30 PM, Darkarcana said:

I was deeply saddened and angered by the fact that they deem my future job as non-essential..like as though Netflix did not have a sudden surge of sign ups cause we are trap in our houses. Actually during circuit breaker I had to leave the house to for filming purpose. We risk our health to create content for everyone to keep them busy and they name us non-essential...imagine we don’t have kdramas :PsyWhat: @abs-oluteMprobably be rocking back at forth cause she has no dramas. @Mouse probably running around and could not enjoy mouse like she is now. Haha so it’s great that Korea understands. 

The Arts are so important! Never let anyone tell you otherwise. We're lucky where I am because it's a large part of our city, so government put safeguards to keep artist and film organisations going through tough times with covid. Hopefully other places also have politicians realise this! :MewHi:

On 3/14/2021 at 8:36 PM, Chocolate said:

Thus I am impressed that the Korean government recognises its strength in this field and has the foresight to actively support and promote the industry internationally 😎

Hahah they are smart...the media is power and the Koreans have such a stronghold on popular media. They do well to leverage it.:wow2: :lenny:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Current Obsessions: Moon Sang Min is a dream. And Yoon Park is an old fav. Excited to see Lee Je Hoon!!!

24 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I will try to beat 62 books with oppas OK! Lols. 

@JenL She might just do that in one year the way her oppa counter is going!

24 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

Yes... though it’s only for a street or two hahahaha ....every once a year those trees will bloom... I think this had been happening for almost 3 years or more bk... 

It's so pretty Angie. I didn't know Penang had trees like that! It matches your DP, very springy. Altho kind of weird not to see your Night Angel after seeing it for a year!

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

yes we do...if u ever came to Penang.... it’s at Bayan Lepas area

I miss Malaysia :cry: And travel on the whole!

Also @Jane this gives me hope for travel between our places! :CharmanderYay:

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/australia-and-singapore-plan-for-travel-bubble-and-quarantine-hub-by-july-20210312-p57a57.html

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

9 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

hey mirmz....welcome back lols.....budy with schoolworks?

hiii angieeee! :)

and currently i don't  have lots of stuff to do in school.

i was gone for a while because it was my spring break and i was taking a few days off of social media.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

19 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLlols lemme show u my 18y.o boy talent... dancing!

LOLLLL What was that dance??? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I feel like I must restrict my Oppas to Korean legal age of 20  or American legal age of 21 :lenny:

22 hours ago, Jane said:

I know! I really hope this is a solid bubble! Because I really want some cold winds in my face!

Hahaha, yes, hope you can visit! Always cold winds where I'm at :MewHi:

30 minutes ago, mirmz said:

i was gone for a while because it was my spring break and i was taking a few days off of social media.

This is a wise choice! Social media breaks help to refresh the soul, as much as I like them! :CharmanderYay: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

On 3/26/2021 at 12:52 PM, katakwasabi said:

Hi alllll~~~ cast your votes for next Sungrok role 😆

ahahaah I chose Doctor also...

I had a tiring week too @NiteWalker. Thankfully it is the Malaysian school break next week - I can relax a bit since I don't have to fetch my kid to school etc and worry about his homework.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  The Judge From Hell  Sat-Sun: Love Next Door  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The First Shot