Havenites Dabang

@Jane I´m really bad at singing but maybe I will try it sometime. :heart: relaxing weekend sounds nice. :heart: how is start up? do you like it?

well I definitely wont get bored.  I just have too many ideas so it will take time to see what I want and what really is my taste.

my all dramas ended in the weekend so I kind of in a limbo what I should watch next.  I going to check penthouse. 

• Like 11

F1, crime/thiller drama and coffee addict!

FINLAND!

1 minute ago, joccu__ said:

@Jane I´m really bad at singing but maybe I will try it sometime. :heart: relaxing weekend sounds nice. :heart: how is start up? do you like it?

Yes, you must! We are all just singing / mumbling / humming / listening into our mics! 

I haven't managed to start Start Up yet. But it sounds more interesting than expected. So I am looking forward to beginning and focusing it on it.

2 minutes ago, joccu__ said:

my all dramas ended in the weekend so I kind of in a limbo what I should watch next.  I going to check penthouse. 

Where are all the k-drama peddlers! @LaLa @SilverMoonTea @abs-oluteM! You have another potential buyer!

• Like 3
  • Haha 9
  • Heart Eyes 1

@joccu__ if you interested, how about try couple of episodes of 18 Again ? The drama is adapted from American movie 17 Again. The drama has its romance, comedic and touching scenes. Most of the stories talk about family relationship.

cc @mademoiselle, according to Jane we have a new potential drama watcher.

@SilverMoonTea potential customer for Do Do La Sol~

@Jane I only participated in singing for a few songs before I left to attend my drama watching LOL

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

@Jane , I just bought @LaLa merchandise.  :laugh:

I finally had time to check out 1st eps of 18 Again , and I loved it.   @mademoiselle @ktcjdrama @Alice Wonderland have also been peddling it, so I bookmarked it. The story  ticked  all the right boxes for me as it reminded me of Go Back Couple  - story of second chances in life. I believe @Mouse may appreciate the story if she has time since she and I both like GBC.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 4

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  The Judge From Hell  Sat-Sun: Love Next Door  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The First Shot

9 hours ago, JenL said:

Omg! @TRaNz @SnowBlob Are you guys from Melbourne too?? :BulbaOWO: I'm so looking forward to getting out again 

Haha, Yep, I think I've forgotten what life is like outside of dramas now XD

Yeah we are...wait we have another Melbournian here too?! :yayaya:

hahaha thats awesome, never realized that.

8 hours ago, Jane said:

Nooooo! All we need is a short bio and some interesting facts that will serve as clues to your identity! And then you can troll to your heart's delight when the event actually begins :smug:

I think all the main people have figured me out since last year. Like seriously how hard am I to pick. LMFAO.

Im the easiest to read, heck even @Phikyl can read me every time we make contact. hahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

6 hours ago, joccu__ said:

@LaLa I´m more into crime/thiller and  angsty melodrama. I only watch one romance k-drama in a year.  but maybe i will try 18 again. I really did not like the original back  in day. I´m not a fan of zac efron. 

Hahaha, is it based on that 18 Again?? :laugh: I also don't like Zac Efron.

5 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Jane , I just bought @LaLa merchandise.  :laugh:

I finally had time to check out 1st eps of 18 Again , and I loved it.   @mademoiselle @ktcjdrama @Alice Wonderland have also been peddling it, so I bookmarked it. The story  ticked  all the right boxes for me as it reminded me of Go Back Couple  - story of second chances in life. I believe @Mouse may appreciate the story if she has time since she and I both like GBC.

Damn should I check out 18 Again?? I love that guy from Hotel Del Luna...I just have sooo many dramas though. But it does look cute?

2 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

Good morning :zzzz:

@JenL whaattt? Don't tell me you re in Melb too??:PikaSwag: 

@joccu__ yayy congrats on completing your kitchen renovation! I'm gonna have to earn more money if i am to do kitchen renovation :MeowthM:

@katakwasabi is Kairos any good? How many points out of 10?

Good Morning! Yep! I'm also in Melbourne!! Been here all my life. Woo nice to meet someone from my state ^^ Are you in the city or suburbs? I've been stuck in the suburbs - I miss the city so much, but who knows what it looks like now. My boss said a lot of small businesses had shut down :letalQQ:

27 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

Yeah we are...wait we have another Melbournian here too?! :yayaya:

hahaha thats awesome, never realized that.

Hahaha, meeeeeee! I disappeared from this group chat due to dramas taking over my life for awhile so I don't know if we've ever chat before. Hi!~ 

:MewHi:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 2

Currently watching: Cinderella at 2am // Love Next Door

Current Obsessions: Moon Sang Min is a dream. And Yoon Park is an old fav. Excited to see Lee Je Hoon!!!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@JenL wowwww.... @TRaNz you got a friend here.. You are the two true Melburnians! Unlike you two.. I havent been here all my life.. Only came here to Melb to work. I live in the suburb too... Think i'm in.. South east?:idk: whereabout are you JenL? (Like east west south north?)

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

3 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

@JenL wowwww.... @TRaNz you got a friend here.. You are the two true Melburnians! Unlike you two.. I havent been here all my life.. Only came here to Melb to work. I live in the suburb too... Think i'm in.. South east?:idk: whereabout are you JenL? (Like east west south north?)

Oooh did you come from a different state or country? :thinking:

I'm in the South East too! :BulbaOWO: What about you @TRaNz??

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

Current Obsessions: Moon Sang Min is a dream. And Yoon Park is an old fav. Excited to see Lee Je Hoon!!!

7 hours ago, joccu__ said:

@katakwasabi what is kairos genre? 

It's a fantasy thriller~

4 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

@katakwasabi is Kairos any good? How many points out of 10?

Hmm...it's too early to rate Kairos, blobby. I just finished ep 1. I liked it and look forward to watch ep 2. Hoping it manages to keep it's pace ☺️.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee

4 hours ago, TRaNz said:

I think all the main people have figured me out since last year. Like seriously how hard am I to pick. LMFAO.

Im the easiest to read, heck even @Phikyl can read me every time we make contact. hahah

Hey, you never know! And we have lots of other members who don't visit this thread. Well, if not you can be the easy answers like Abs was so that everyone has at least 1 point!

@SnowBlob @JenL :wow: you are in the same area! 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Wah @LaLa just quietly managed to sell all her goodies to us @abs-oluteM lols. Kind of started Lies of Lies because of her. 

18 Again

Spoiler

Saw a kiss lol. Highschooler too haha... romance with youngster seems a trend now! I'm a bit tempted, but I don't like the idea of later on he will be back as the old husband. 

@joccu__ @MayanEcho @Thong Thin May I sell to you, Do Do Sol La Sol? Cute drama. A bit underrated, cos looked like using all common tropes, but actually this have couple of surprises. 

P.s I'm behind with my sales target lol, I got to catch up with dongsaeng Lala lols...

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

5 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

18 Again

Reveal hidden contents

Saw a kiss lol. Highschooler too haha... romance with youngster seems a trend now! I'm a bit tempted, but I don't like the idea of later on he will be back as the old husband. 

Ok, I'm sorry, my focus point is now this: What you are saying is you would exchange an old husband for a young one, right? :laugh: :lol:

Spoiler

Can't say I don't understand your wish, hahahahahahhahahahaha! If I had to choose between Lee Do Hyun and Yoon Sang Hyun, of course LDH. 

15 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I don't visit this thread as often because it moves too fast for me to keep up. With that said, I expect everyone to have the country they're from as part of their clues because that's the extent of what I know about everyone. 

Haha, no deal. You were one of the difficult ones.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
4 hours ago, SnowBlob said:

@JenL I came from a different country :PikaSwag: Wowwww.... we might be neighbour you know!! Not next door neighbour..but like..next door..suburb or something *gasp*. Are you working or studying Jen? And if working..so you've been wfh these past few months? 

I'm working! And been wfh since March - which is why I'm here a lot... Today my work computer isn't working and so I'm procrastinating while the ICT guys fix it :laugh: What about yourself? Have you been working from home? Haha, we could be suburb neighbours...yay!

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Can anyone tell me if they know that Korean drama of two rival pianist students? One girl and one boy. Girl played a Rachmaninov piece by memory during a competition. Then the girl became blind due to a car accident.

I came across the clips a couple years ago. 🙂

The Page Turner?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1