Havenites Dabang

@JenL lucky that you had a day off yesterday and got to catch up with friends! I went to the park for half an hour this morning to take my kids for a short run there and now back at home. Really want to go to shopping centre but I can imagine it will be fully packed with people. I'm soo excited even though it will end up pretty late for me (hopefully I can still function alright tomorrow)...and no merch... don't want to spend more money on merch. Do you know Arashi? I didn't realise the Korean Film festival has started. Tonight Mr Zoo is showing... but I'll be watching my concert around that time haha. 

@NiteWalker I thought you wanted to toast him because if he was covid positive you wanted to burn the virus :duckPHAT:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

9 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

@JenL lucky that you had a day off yesterday and got to catch up with friends! I went to the park for half an hour this morning to take my kids for a short run there and now back at home. Really want to go to shopping centre but I can imagine it will be fully packed with people. I'm soo excited even though it will end up pretty late for me (hopefully I can still function alright tomorrow)...and no merch... don't want to spend more money on merch. Do you know Arashi? I didn't realise the Korean Film festival has started. Tonight Mr Zoo is showing... but I'll be watching my concert around that time haha. 

Aww cute. Hope the kiddies enjoyed the park. Yep, I think best to avoid shopping centres today if possible!  Woo late night concert...I know of Arashi, but didn't personally follow them. I remember they were bigger when I was younger. Hahaha I'll give you a review on Mr Zoo 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Currently watching: Cinderella at 2am // Love Next Door

Current Obsessions: Moon Sang Min is a dream. And Yoon Park is an old fav. Excited to see Lee Je Hoon!!!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Yeah @Jane @Tofu Selling you 18 Again as well. No regrets there. These guys @abs-oluteM @LaLa @im0202 @Alice Wonderland @-StrongTower- can testify, hahaha :P

@abs-oluteM A-haha, so you did drop it. You went all quiet so I thought, "Hmm..."

I guess now only Tofu left, although in danger because there's Do Sol La and Lee Jae Wook serving as strong distraction.

@NiteWalker Omo so your bro woke you up. Yeah I hope you yell at him for this. Hopefully he apologise.

• Like 2
  • Haha 9
15 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM A-haha, so you did drop it. You went all quiet so I thought, "Hmm..."

I guess now only Tofu left, although in danger because there's Do Sol La and Lee Jae Wook serving as strong distraction.

I tried...I even tried scrubbing through the episodes to at least see my CEO...but even he was not enough to make me stay. Kim Dong Jun will just need to reprise his role in Chief of Staff S3 or appear in a new drama for me to watch him next.

So torn...should I open a thread for this or not? I only want to watch this for KYK :laugh:. The FL is a hit & miss for me 

https://asianwiki.com/Hello%3F_It's_Me!_(Korean_Drama)

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  The Judge From Hell  Sat-Sun: Love Next Door  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The First Shot

Ooooh Oppa Kim Young Kwang :wow: Why does he always paired up with Noona? Last time it was Kim Hee Sun. I enjoyed that show actually.

I am contemplating drama thread for Run On by Im Siwan. The second lead is also cute (think he's Seo Kang Joon's band mate & the villain in Tale of Nokdu who got kissed by Jang Dong Yoon hahahaha).

• Like 7
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha oh @Jane I feel you! I'm so behind too!! 

Woo...glad you're joining second lead club. The second lead is killing me. I love him in all his guarded-self-denial loving of the female lead 

I am only two episodes in but I have definitely been influenced by everyone around the dramasphere! Find me someone who can resist those dimples!

@SnowBlob Ooh tell us how the Arashi concert goes! You are my soul soul ~
Is 2D1N S4 good? I haven’t watched since Seung-gi left the show but of course now that I know Seon-ho is on it, I am interested. Haha!

@mademoiselle Hah! Let me finish all the on-going dramas and see how the next set look. I can barely manage to watch and discuss it in some substantial manner with everyone right now! I am also somewhat interested in Run On because of the two OTP premise but I haven’t seen enough of the plot to be convinced.

Edited by Jane
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

@abs-oluteM oohh...Choi Gang Hee! Agree she s also a hit and miss for me. Anyone wants to open Nam Goong Min upcomong drama...Awaken? Looks interesting but. i dont know whethet i can keep up with watching 2 airing dramas around that time. 

@Jane will report back how the concert goes!:btsjinok: Come and watch 1n2d with me...well..i'm opposite...the only season i havent seen is the first season (LSG is in that season). Tempted to open 1n2d thread but I think I ll be the only one watching so... No thanks :smug:

@JenL thanks! I'm interested because I kinda like the FL...and in the two dramas I watched with her in it..she played a very serious character. So I'd like to see how she fairs in comedy.

• Like 8

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

3 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

abs-oluteM oohh...Choi Gang Hee! Agree she s also a hit and miss for me. Anyone wants to open Nam Goong Min upcomong drama...Awaken? Looks interesting but. i dont know whethet i can keep up with watching 2 airing dramas around that time. 

@Darkarcana has already opened a thread for Awaken! We've been posting. Come join us. I plan to watch this & If You Cheat You Die ( love the title :laugh:)

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  The Judge From Hell  Sat-Sun: Love Next Door  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The First Shot

59 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Why does he always paired up with Noona?

Well he was with Jin Kin Joo in The Secret Life of The Secretary . Think she's not older. I enjoyed that one. So cute. I have so many gifs 

Hello @mirmz

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1

1 minute ago, mirmz said:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii tripleeeeeeeeeeeee (can i still call u that?) 

sure...you can call me any name you like ...after all a rose by any other name will still smell as sweet :laugh:. So how's Jeff?

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Just now, abs-oluteM said:

sure...you can call me any name you like ...after all a rose by any other name will still smell as sweet :laugh:. So how's Jeff?

oh well jeff's back to school butttttttttt his cousin's pretty cute too (he's in my grade also) we're gonna call him carter :D

plus pretty sure jeff likes someone else :(

but im pretty sure his cousin doesnt!

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

Just now, mirmz said:

oh well jeff's back to school butttttttttt his cousin's pretty cute too (he's in my grade also) we're gonna call him carter :D

plus pretty sure jeff likes someone else :(

but im pretty sure his cousin doesnt!

oooooo...forget Jeff...Carter sounds good. So do you share many classes with Carter?

• Like 8

@abs-oluteM
I watched that one too with Jin Ki Joo. He's been paired with more Noona than dongsaeng (can only think of 2, another was Park Bo Young). Did you watch that movie he did with PBY?

1 hour ago, Jane said:

ah! Let me finish all the on-going dramas and see how the next set look. I can barely manage to watch and discuss it in some substantial manner with everyone right now! I am also somewhat interested in Run On because of the two OTP premise but I haven’t seen enough of the plot to be convinced.

The synopsis of Run On is so boring. Doesn't tell you much at all that's why I wasn't sure.

Oh, come, come. Try 1 episode. 😋

I peeked at the ending of RoY and decided not to bother picking back up 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
13 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Are you guys acquainted or friends ? :D...

well i sit next to him in a class i have once a week

so we dont talk a lot so we would be acquaintances. 

what's funny is that carter and jeff look sooooo different u could not tell they were cousins by looking at them.

jeff has sandy blonde hair w/ hazel eyes

and carter has brown hair with these super sparkly brown eyes and freckles :wow:

another thing about carter is he has stutter when he speaks and. it. is. the. CUTEST. THING. EVER!!!!!!!

Edited by mirmz
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 3

mirmz out

*insert mic drop*

Explosion Mic Drop GIF by P.O.S. - Find & Share on GIPHY

ttyl people <3

13 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Did you watch that movie he did with PBY?

Yes I did. They had good chemistry & would love for them to reunite in a drama. The ending had me in tears. 

Spoiler

I hate these realistic endings....:shocked:

6 minutes ago, mirmz said:

jeff has sandy blonde hair w/ hazel eyes

and carter has brown hair with these sparkly brown eyes and freckles :wow:

Who looks better and who do you think is nicer? :popcorn:

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

@abs-oluteM IKR! I was so annoyed when I saw the ending. They did a photoshoot and promoted together and other than Park Hyung Sik, Bo Young had never been so comfy looking and have such intimate photoshoot with (meaning she must be close with the actor), but the movie itself... arggggghhhhh. Really need them back for a rom-com!

Spoiler

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 1