Havenites Dabang

2 hours ago, JenL said:

My second is to somehow be more of an adult. LOL people around me having second babies and I am like, "Here is some new celebrity I'm in love with" LOL

Lols. It's so me!! Covid 19 doesnt stop people around me held their weddings. I think I have gone to at least 5 weddings in just 3 months. Gosh.. did you know what they ask me whenever we meet, when will it be your turn? Gosh.. I dream to marry one of my oppas. Hahahaha. So I think I need to be more realistic and mature next year. Yea.. hope so. 

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Alice WonderlandI also gained weight sigh... realized it when I take pic of myself haha... 

Oh dear, I was shocked seeing on the scale that some kilos of fat I've got for just few months. So impreessive! Lols

@SilverMoonTea oh that sounds good! I will try to check it out once I've done with koi. Very slow watching. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
On 12/29/2020 at 4:23 PM, abs-oluteM said:

A good crime drama would be The Good Detective. You can binge it.  Ongoing OCN drama The Uncanny Counter is great as well. A unique superhero type drama . 

I drama called "The Bad Detective" would appeal much likely to me, but well, I take what I get. I think I read about the latter, but wasn't it kind of a superpower kinda stuff? Sigh. you know how much I dislike superheropower kinda stuff, unless it involves gathering a team of superpower people. 

• Like 9
8 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Lols. It's so me!! Covid 19 doesnt stop people around me held their weddings. I think I have gone to at least 5 weddings in just 3 months. Gosh.. did you know what they ask me whenever we meet, when will it be your turn? Gosh.. I dream to marry one of my oppas. Hahahaha. So I think I need to be more realistic and mature next year. Yea.. hope so. 

I'm glad that this year I didn't have many family gatherings because of the pandemic. I avoided all the question about marriage. :eeeee:

• Like 3
  • Haha 7
12 hours ago, UnniSara said:

2021 Resolution

1. Lose weight, find a healthy diet that I can stick to

2.  Become a workout addict

3.  Complete my Goodread Reading Challenge 

4. Stick to 1-2 Asian Drama at a time

5. read three Webnovel at a time

6. Spend more time with family 

7.  Save money to go school for Medical Billing 

@Thong Thin  Thanks for the ping

HAPPY NEW YEAR 

UnniSara, you are welcome.

Let us welcome 2021 with open arms.

Happy New Year !

:hearties:

• Like 5
  • Party! 5
11 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Gosh.. did you know what they ask me whenever we meet, when will it be your turn?

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

I'm glad that this year I didn't have many family gatherings because of the pandemic. I avoided all the question about marriage. 

Gosh. Really hate that question. And after marriage it'll be "when are you giving us a grandchild"? :KittyMallet: Tell them nag some more & it'll never happen. :KittyBan:

---

Good morning all~ last day of 2020! We've made it through. :Party01:

• Like 4
  • Haha 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

My resolutions this new year:

1. As always, continue being kinder to myself. Coz how can I be awesome and nice to others then? :laugh:

2. Laugh more. 

3. Bar more swiftly anything or anyone toxic that crosses my path. Now how much will this clash with having to be polite? Hahaha!

4. Learn another skill.

5. Fully read a new story at least every two days. 

Edited by MayanEcho
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

My resolutions this new year:

1. As always, continue being kinder to myself. Coz how can I be awesome and nice to others then? :laugh:

2. Laugh more. 

3. Bar more swiftly anything or anyone toxic that crosses my path. Now how much will this clash with having to be polite? Hahaha!

4. Learn another skill.

5. Fully read a new story at least every two days. 

Love your resolutions. Yes , let’s get rid of all the toxic folks 

@mirmz does your new year resolutions have Jeff & Carter in the picture? 

—————

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  The Judge From Hell  Sat-Sun: Love Next Door  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The First Shot

41 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes , let’s get rid of all the toxic folks 

Totally letting go of toxic people who just give unnecessary drama to life!  Paying no attention to them helps make it stop, but woe to whom they hone their radar next! 

May everyone have lesser of this nasty kind for 2021 and beyond 😅

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

2 minutes ago, Jane said:

Happy New Year! As well as other Aussie folks @SnowBlob @JenL!

Tranz - I had nuggets yesterday. Spicy and regular. I thought you should know :MewGiggle:

Yayyyy Happpy New Year!!! If you guys haven't entered, me and @TRaNz are in the future now :Party01::lol:

I had Maccas too yesterday. Bacon and egg McMuffin!

• Like 3
  • Party! 5

Currently watching: Cinderella at 2am // Love Next Door

Current Obsessions: Moon Sang Min is a dream. And Yoon Park is an old fav. Excited to see Lee Je Hoon!!!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

29 minutes ago, Jane said:

Tranz - I had nuggets yesterday. Spicy and regular. I thought you should know :MewGiggle:

The smile on my face when i read things like this. :pandahappy:

26 minutes ago, JenL said:

Yayyyy Happpy New Year!!! If you guys haven't entered, me and @TRaNz are in the future now :Party01::lol:

I had Maccas too yesterday. Bacon and egg McMuffin!

hahaha .... This will be what ill be having soon. Cravinggsss for that and the hash browns. mmmmmmmm :pandahappyspoon:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

Wow happy new year to all who lives in the future! 

I'm still in the past.. err... my present time here, still living in 2020, 9.51 pm. Very heavy rain since evening. 

Whatever we have been through, there must be up and down, glad that I can share some of mine even it's just a simple spazzing over dramas we like or sharing each other condition we're going through, especially through this pandemic days. It's been a year people.. time felt flew in a blink of an eye. Well.. many thing happens... hope all will goes well for us onwards.. let's welcome 2021 with positive mind and new hopes. Love you all! :duckhearts:

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 4

tenor.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

It is so surreal that we are stepping into 2021! Honestly, I think we will continue to struggle for the year ahead. But I hope that we start the new year with positivity that there is light at the end of this long, seemingly never-ending tunnel. My love to everyone and I hope we continue to grow as a community and as friends. MUACKS!

Edited by Jane
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 3

26 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@LaLaTried Mr Queen 2 eps. It's funny, but the joke haha quite mature. I'm not too sure if I will continue. But I'm so dramaless now, so maybe I will... haha... 

I think I'm not really fans of body swapping theme drama too... 

Well... since the soul of the Queen is nowhere to be found, we don't know if this is a body swap or not. Watch a little bit more to find out xD For the comedic and joke scene, it can't be help since a man who thinks that he's player have to restrict his desire because his soul currently inside the Queens body. 

To be honest when they are talking about the palace politics I was like zoning out and will get back when Shin Hye Sun and Kim Jung Hyun appeared hahaha. Oh and the Court Lady Choi and the Royal Head Chef. You have to go through ep 3 to see the cooking battle :D

Happy New Year Everyone! I'm happy for being able to join this new community. Get known to several members before joining here in another community and I'm glad we get closer in here while sharing our loves (while also selling) dramas to each others. Thank you for coaxing me to talk and express more about my thoughts and feelings that I didn't feel lonely and can share my opinions in drama or in any other things. Thank you for being my new friends :hearties: 

I wish that in 2021 the pandemic will end soon and the virus will be gone from this earth. I wish for you and your loved ones to be always healthy and happy. 

ef0b1689f2e10309cdc9c4ee2404b2d3.gif

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Party! 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

Happy New Year 2021, Havenites! What's everyone up to on the 1st January?

Me: Hopefully can go back to catch some more zzz after the craziness that's in the K-Ent grapevine.

img.gif

source: notitles

P.S. Oh, I had McD nuggets for dinner 2 nights ago and chives dumplings for dinner last night.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2
45 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Happy New Year 2021, Havenites! What's everyone up to on the 1st January?

The rain just stop almost dawn, we have a cold morning along with dim sunlight. So I just woke up a while ago and play with phone. Lols. 

Planning to do some daily laundry then try to tidy up my room later. For now just laying on the bed again. Lols

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2

Did ya'll see the breaking news from Dispatch about the celebrity couple dating for this year?

Not sure how solid it is but again, but its Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin...the Crash Landing on You couple  :heart::love:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --