Havenites Dabang

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

That's a great way to start the year...sleeping in. I want to as well...but then I keep thinking of all the dramas I want to watch and spazz about. 

Hahahha! Well, I was actually cramping so sleeping was the only choice.

@TRaNz I just had a Double Filet. YUMS! 

And we have a new menu item! Mala Shaker Fries!

5 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw its really a cold day today, no aircon and I need blanket lols... ❄ And the sky as dark as JangHaven dark theme lols... 

It's really cold here too! 23 degrees. The rains hasn't really stopped since yesterday.

• Like 6
  • Tasty 2

27 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw its really a cold day today, no aircon and I need blanket lols... ❄ And the sky as dark as JangHaven dark theme lols... 

hahaha, its warm here today in Melbourne...the weather predicted that it was to rain yesterday and today....i made no plans....i am also yet to see a single drop of rain or any chance of rain.....unbelievable.... hahahahaha

20 minutes ago, Jane said:

@TRaNz I just had a Double Filet. YUMS! 

And we have a new menu item! Mala Shaker Fries!

o0o0 a dub fillet...almost looks healthy...LOLjkz.

Ahh them shaker fries....Im not a fan purely because it means I have to do more work for the fries. I just want to eat them hahahaha :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

44 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

THIS is how you improve your day !!! :love:

how many do you normally have? and do you have them on their own or with another burger/meal?

Hahaha! Usually just 10 pieces and on their own. I don't have McDonald's often, maybe once every couple of months? I would ask you how often you do, but I think I would be too scare to know too. :laugh:

47 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I chugged myself with non stop sageuk this new year... :laugh:

Haha! What did you watch? How was Secret Royal Inspector? 

• Haha 7
  • Heart Eyes 1
14 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

o0o0 a dub fillet...almost looks healthy...LOLjkz.

Ahh them shaker fries....Im not a fan purely because it means I have to do more work for the fries. I just want to eat them hahahaha

Not with the amount of chili sauce I slathered on it.

Hahahah! I try all the flavours that come out but my favourite will always be Seaweed. It's fun to shake shake shake.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Tasty 2

5 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Hahaha! Usually just 10 pieces and on their own. I don't have McDonald's often, maybe once every couple of months? I would ask you how often you do, but I think I would be too scare to know too. :laugh:

Haha! What did you watch? How was Secret Royal Inspector? 

Ahh nice nice. I normally do a 6 piece if I have it as a side for a another large burger meal. Other wise 20 piece in a meal as it is. :pandajustright:

Don't worry, I wont't mention numbers...but will say more than once a week. HAHAHA :pandahappy: Don't worry I look after myself ... to some extent. hahahaha

1 minute ago, Jane said:

Hahahah! I try all the flavours that come out but my favourite will always be Seaweed. It's fun to shake shake shake.

These flavours...am jealous, we don't get those flavours over here in Australia.

Ive seen my friends shake those fries in the paper bags so aggressive the bag tears and we see fries flying with seasoning across the table. HAHAHAHA. that is..... Passion! :laugh:

• Haha 7

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

These flavours...am jealous, we don't get those flavours over here in Australia.

Ive seen my friends shake those fries in the paper bags so aggressive the bag tears and we see fries flying with seasoning across the table. HAHAHAHA. that is..... Passion!

That's a waste of fries. Tsk tsk!

• Haha 8

On 1/1/2021 at 1:00 PM, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle @JenL @Jane @SilverMoonTea I was so tried from all the spazzing on the K-ent thread , that I fell asleep

I was exhausted too! But it was fun. Haven't done Awards shows on NYE for years! And now I know why :laugh:

19 hours ago, Jane said:

Hello everyone! Gosh, I just spent most of the day sleeping. It's been raining the whole day, just recently stopped only at 7pm. What a wet first day of the year!

Hahaha, what a nice way to spend the first day of the year...It's raining here today too! Funny how the world is connected! :CharmanderYay:

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Plan to watch some crime movie / drama today for a change. 

- My First Client (movie)

- Reset (kdrama)

- The Victim's Game (taiwanese? Idk if this good or not, might change my mind later)

I enjoyed Victim's Game! Hahaha don't tell me if it's the first series you drop this year. Aside from Oppa tracker, I think you need a dropping counter :laugh:

2 hours ago, Jane said:

2 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Ive seen my friends shake those fries in the paper bags so aggressive the bag tears and we see fries flying with seasoning across the table. HAHAHAHA. that is..... Passion! 

I'm jealous too @TRaNz I feel like our McDonalds options are not as fun as they are in Asia. Every time I go to Malaysia I'm in awe of the things they get!

• Haha 8
  • Tasty 1

Currently watching: Cinderella at 2am // Love Next Door

Current Obsessions: Moon Sang Min is a dream. And Yoon Park is an old fav. Excited to see Lee Je Hoon!!!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

26 minutes ago, JenL said:

I was exhausted too! But it was fun. Haven't done Awards shows on NYE for years! And now I know why

Haha yes! And I wasn't even watching the livestreams like you all were. I just remembered that Mnet awards show I watched too. I think Blue Dragon awards will be sometime in January. Unless they decide to postpone it again...

30 minutes ago, JenL said:

Hahaha, what a nice way to spend the first day of the year...It's raining here today too! Funny how the world is connected!

That's a nice way to think about it :) I just read that we are well on our way to break our record rainfall from the rains yesterday and today!

• Like 9

I'm at the start of Episode 15 of Hot Stove League btw and I'm sooooo angry about what the President did to  Seung-Soo and Kang Do-Ki !!! :pandarage2:

Haha, I was meant to finish this on the last day of last year, but then Award shows :idk: 

Also no where else to complain about this so have to do it here.

20 minutes ago, Jane said:

That's a nice way to think about it :) I just read that we are well on our way to break our record rainfall from the rains yesterday and today!

Wow that must mean you guys have been pouring!!! :hug:

30 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLI decided to watch Reset first (old crime kdrama). Maybe next time the Victims Game haha... 

If you haven't started it, means you won't drop it yet :laugh: Hope you're enjoying your new series!

• Like 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently watching: Cinderella at 2am // Love Next Door

Current Obsessions: Moon Sang Min is a dream. And Yoon Park is an old fav. Excited to see Lee Je Hoon!!!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Everyone please find your Mantra for 2021 

@stroppyse @abs-oluteM @LaLa @ktcjdrama @mademoiselle @SilverMoonTea @JenL  @Jane @jeijei@Jesscisu @NiteWalker @MayanEcho @40somethingahjumma 

Guys tag other members to join in the fun

Eeo4MGgsY45HswUtSWG1J4drMS2jzZckJk-kXV6B

Source CandiceKayla at Instagram 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Ooo @UnniSara

1. connection ( maybe it’s for my oppas! )

2. Change ( new oppas to come ! )

3. power ( yes to power through bad dramas with my oppas in 2021)

4. Selfcare ( this is for me not to overindulge on oppas )

darn @Jane I couldn’t find money . I need that too :MewGiggle:

• Like 3
  • Haha 7
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  The Judge From Hell  Sat-Sun: Love Next Door  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The First Shot

1. Lesson 

2. Creation

3. Miracle 

4. Family

:love:

Thanks for doing this with me 

• Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Power

Change

Gratitude

Family

• Like 8
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Signal, Thank You, Missing:The Other Side, Children of Nobody, Misaeng, Tree with Deep Roots, Story of a Man

步步惊心, 长相思, 琅琊榜之风起长林, 平凡的荣耀, 大鱼海棠, 九州缥缈录, 风声, 剑雨

Ice Kacang Puppy Love, Garden of Evening Mists

Mother, 空から降る一億の星, Ouroboros