Havenites Dabang

2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

i tried to ignore the restrictions since wherever i move also still within 10km hahahaha....we're on an island and its a small island 

Johor Bahru?

The most I care about is the decision on face mask. I'm not too fuss about the km restrictions since I don't move around that much - home, grocery and then work that's it.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@TRaNz

:brb:

I think this is where I draw the line....LOL....that doesnt seem right with those toppings. hahaha.

Like as weird as it sounds you the Nutella Pizza, and how ppl love it...i hate it...i cant do sweet stuff ona pizza. For some reason it just doesnt work for me. haha

• Haha 8

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

1 hour ago, Jane said:

Is Seunggi going to be your Feb oppa?

Haha, I may admire a bit on the side, but I'm a one man woman 😆

3 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

I think this is where I draw the line....LOL....that doesnt seem right with those toppings. hahaha.

Like as weird as it sounds you the Nutella Pizza, and how ppl love it...i hate it...i cant do sweet stuff ona pizza. For some reason it just doesnt work for me. haha

Errrr, don't think I will be ordering that pizza too 😲😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
9 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Yeah I agree ...pizzas are savoury as far as I am concerned. I am not a fan of sweet toppings on pizza. And that combination @SilverMoonTea looks scary. Will get stomach ache with that combination!

• Haha 8

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

9 hours ago, TRaNz said:

hahaha i know what u mean....i had also drawn the lines of Durian Pizza too lols

• Haha 6
  • Shocked 1
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

hahaha i know what u mean....i had also drawn the lines of Durian Pizza too lols

....what in the world...durian pizza?! :shocked:

Durian alone is enough of a challenge. hahahaha

I had packet noodles of Mi Goreng today for lunch...was too lazy and cheap to go buy fast food. hahaha:laugh:

• Haha 9

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

actually with the MCO lifted or not we will still Pai Tee Kong lols cause we do it all in small scales

I know many Penangnites do celebrate and you can hear fire crackers sound practically on the whole island.

You get friends invited to buffet dinner, eat, drink the whole nite the wee hours.

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@TRaNz

You can try during coffee from your Asian grocery.

I personally can't imagine how it would go lol!

The furthest I've done with durian is making a batch of durian flavoured macaron. I still think it should just stay and be eaten as fruits or ice cream...

I still prefer durian to be eaten as fruit.

@NiteWalker heard from friends that Balik Pulau produced good quality durians.

4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yeah I agree ...pizzas are savoury as far as I am concerned. I am not a fan of sweet toppings on pizza. And that combination @SilverMoonTea looks scary. Will get stomach ache with that combination!

I dont think I dare to eat even if is free.

First of all, I am not into boba, and pizza shld be savoury ONLY.

Whoever invented that boba pizza, his business will go down the drain in not time.

:MewGiggle:

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
10 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I still prefer durian to be eaten as fruit.

@NiteWalker heard from friends that Balik Pulau produced good quality durians.

well i havent taken on in a long long times....lols i think after i was like 20s i stop taking it???

though of course Balik Pulau does offer the best selections as they have massive Durian farms there

11 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I know many Penangnites do celebrate and you can hear fire crackers sound practically on the whole island.

You get friends invited to buffet dinner, eat, drink the whole nite the wee hours.

hahhaa nowadays many dont celebrate in a big way....before MCO if you're living around Jetty area, then yes.....it will always be pack there....sometimes i will even drove my mom there just to enjoy the atmosphere.....however there will be no big celebration this year despite the MCO is lifted as it is done with condition.... :)

• Like 8